Milan Management
(10-22-2017, 09:17 AM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Gattuso favorite for Milan job"

https://www.football-italia.net/111667/g...-milan-job

Must be a joke... Come on. No experience. Is it just to save money since we have given up on CL? Is "the project" over already?

What caught my eye is "will be sacked in case of loss"...Does that mean that home draw against Genoa is acceptable outcome for us?!
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Gattuso should not be considered. No way. He's been mediocre everywhere he's been. Not only that, but controversy seems to follow him on the bench also. In any case, he was brought here to work with the youngsters and put some of the Mipan mentality in them. No matter what happens with Montella, Rino should be allowed to keep doing the work he was brought here to do. We need to find someone else.
(10-22-2017, 11:41 AM)Sampinjon Wrote: What caught my eye is "will be sacked in case of loss"...Does that mean that home draw against Genoa is acceptable outcome for us?!

yes, and remaining undefeated despite the red card is not only unacceptable, but also honorable. 

he now deserves a raise and renewal. 

Grinundwech
And "something great is being born.” God ,if I even start to use drugs I'll surely ask about his dealer.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
Latest rumour said that we're in advanced negotiation with Paulo Sousa. Good Lord, this guy is even worse than Montella when it comes to tinkering with formations.
per l'amaro e il dolce
as hard for me to type this, i think we need to sack montella asap and find a decent replacement for him, my choices would be, seedorf, r.baggio, rdm, hiddink.
i dont think sousa is an upgrade to montella, and gattuso would be a step backward imo.
wait, what? I'm hoping those suggestions are jokes...
I'd rather Sousa over those guys.
Surely F&M could convince Carlo to come back
Seedorf?????????????????????????
Who is rdm ?
(10-23-2017, 05:47 AM)edysim Wrote: Who is rdm ?

roberto di matteo?