Milan Management
Geoffrey Moncada, the guy credited for scouting Mbappe and Lemar and others is now officially head of scouting
(12-06-2018, 11:39 PM)reza Wrote: Geoffrey Moncada, the guy credited for scouting Mbappe and Lemar and others is now officially head of scouting

To be fair, Mbappe hardly needs a sharp eye, his physique and ability are a class apart.

Of course, it is still nice to have a scout from Monaco, a club well known for its home grown players
https://www.football-italia.net/132193/f...-sue-milan

Former Milan CEO Marco Fassone has decided to go through with suing the club on the grounds of unfair dismissal.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
https://www.football-italia.net/132333/m...berlusconi

Elliott Management reportedly met former Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi to discuss the club’s future.
Avaiting for arrival of exorcist into our boardroom.
(12-18-2018, 05:24 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: https://www.football-italia.net/132193/f...-sue-milan

Former Milan CEO Marco Fassone has decided to go through with suing the club on the grounds of unfair dismissal.

screw that prick.

(12-21-2018, 09:28 PM)Sampinjon Wrote: https://www.football-italia.net/132333/m...berlusconi

Elliott Management reportedly met former Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi to discuss the club’s future.

Here we go...
"Former Milan director Marco Fassone is reportedly suing the club for €30m in damages for unfair dismissal." - from Football-Italia

Hahaha is he serious? Unfair dismissal? Guess what buddy...if you fail at your job, you get fired. Simple as that. Besides, a new ownership has every right to change the leadership with their own executives.

How was it unfair? Failed to get the club in the CL, failed with the appointment of his Sporting Director as many of the players that were signed didn't pan out, a disaster on the financial side by getting us kicked out of Europe, got ZERO sponsorships (that were actually worth something). Basically, under his leadership, Milan went backwards. Nothing unfair about his dismissal. Yes, some of this stuff (and maybe a lot of it) was Li's fault...but fact of the matter is that as a CEO that gets paid the big bucks, you are responsible. On top of that, even with our dire financial situation this clown gave himself a raise. Get the fuck out of here. I hope he never works in football again.
He failed and he can waste Elliott's time in court, I am not sure I care that much. Leo and Maldini haven't done much better yet and that is what I am looking forward to see improve.
Elliott wants to invest in Milan, as they got the economic strength to do so. However, they do not want to circumvent the FFP rules as PSG and Manchester City have done. Elliott rather wants to get a longer time to respect the stakes of the FFP system.

After having filed the appeal to CAS, Milan and Ellliott's lawyers are continuing to work, as they will arrive in front of CAS with a very important dossier, which they will try to refute the fact that the penalty imposed by UEFA is unfair.

Elliott thinks that it will take 5 years for Milan to be self-sufficient and this is one of the requests that the appeal will be based on.
When were they supposed to do better Reza? They had 3 weeks. In those 3 weeks, we didn't know if we'll be back in the EL. We could spend no money. On top of that, we had problems such as the fact that Bacca was refusing to go anywhere but Villareal who didn't want to offer money. Instead, L&M knew that we needed cover on the wings and we took Villareal's (probably) best winger. Laxalt was a direct consequence of Genoa not having the money to pay us. At the same time Strinic got the heart condition so we had to do something on the left side. Again, keep in mind, no money to spend.

The Higuain and Caldara deals were fantastic. We got rid of Bonucci who was simply a disaster here and wanted to leave. Rumors were going around thay MU was offering good money, but again, turns out our hand was forced as he apparently only wanted a return to Juve. In return, we got Serie A's best striker of the last 5 years and a young CB that every side (bar Juve obviously) in Serie A would love to have.

Those were the deals tahat were made. With zero cash (apart from Higuain loan money), I'd say it's pretty good. Then we got Paqueta, who none of us have really seen, but we'll see. Turns out we beat PSG to him so thay counts for something.

Can't really say they haven't done better than F&M. Even if they did nothing, it would have been a better job. Those clowns put us in the whole for 200+mil, got u ls kicked out of Europe, and theur 2 biggest signings are not even at the club anymore. Even if we are back in Europe, L&M still have to deal with thr shit they left behind (UEFA fines and penalties). So I'd love to see an unrestricted L&M. Unfortunately, we may not see that this winter either.
I said yet, time or no time the team on pitch is what should be used to judge, and as of half the time F&M were here it is unimpressive.

-Higuain and Caldara being good deals is questionable at best, 3 weeks or not, one may not even be healthy for this season, earliest is March. Zero cash is convenient calculation, another team could have bid for Bonucci at end of August for 35 for example. Sure no Caldara but Caldara goes back to my use of "yet"
-Are we sure we are preferring Musacchio and Zapata to Bonucci as Romagnoli partner.
-The 200 million *amount* being held against them is unfair. At the same time you use 'no money to spend' as a reason to say L&M did as best possible. You think L&M wouldn't spend to come out of B&G mess. The FFP issues are not one F&M season problem. Goes back to B&G, present and future even. Serie A and stadium problem too.