Milan Management
Rangnick was upset with the news that emerged of him signing for Milan. He spoke to German TV SPORT1 and denied that he signed a contract with the Rossoneri.

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT
Sky: Milan confirmed to Ralf Rangnick that they will be providing the amount of 75M€  as a transfer budget. Priority will be given to young players whose price tags do not exceed 20M€.

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT
Antonio Vitiello: Maldini decided to leave because his vision for the Rossoneri does not allign with Gazidis'. He has refused the new offer because he wants to have an operative role, especially in the transfer market plans

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT
so sad, if that is true, and i suppose it is true
Would be sad if he doesn't accept some role at least. I am on record on not being happy with him after the B&G era but I am a nobody so it doesn't matter...
Elliott will sign a 5-year contract with Ralf Rangnick. He will be on a 5M€ salary. The transfer budget that he will be provided will be between 120M€ and 160M€. (Calcio e Finanza)

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT
(07-08-2020, 04:30 PM)Sleeping Giant Wrote: Antonio Vitiello: Maldini decided to leave because his vision for the Rossoneri does not allign with Gazidis'. He has refused the new offer because he wants to have an operative role, especially in the transfer market plans

Hm? Maldini decided to leave because he has different vision for the Rossoneri, or refused the offer because HIS role was different??? The two are not the same.
The full interview is out tomorrow, but given the statements here I think it's fair to say that Ibra doesn't see eye to eye with Gazidis on how Milan should be run: https://www.football-italia.net/155649/i...-wont-stay

Honestly I am terrified that bringing in Rangnick will just ruin everything that's been achieved under Pioli, and I don't think Gazidis understands the club or Italian football very well (or football in general, given his lack of success at Arsenal). Is another revolution really what we need right now? Given what I've seen and read about him Rangnick is a good coach, but being clever does not mean you have the "physique du role," as Galliani called it, to sit on the Milan bench. And if things are finally working well and our players are starting to show their true potential, why change everything? Or why not keep Pioli as coach and let Rangnick take Boban's job? For the first time since 2012 the team is delivering top quality performances, showing that we definitely have enough quality in our squad to qualify for the CL. We don't need a new coach, we need to give the players stability!
Rangnick wants to bring someone that he trusts with him to AC Milan. There are talks that commenced with Koln's current director Horst Heldt. They already worked together before at Schalke. (Nico Schira)

[/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/TeamMilanAC/status/1281384170963558401/photo/1]

#KRUNICOUT
#SAMUOUT
#MEITEOUT
Capello: "Rangnick did interesting, but unimportant things!"

It is crazy how rejecting Italians are of foreign coaches. They would rather continue the status quo tahn look for other (foreign/different) solutions.

You can't say what Rangnick has done in his career as "unimportant", than turn around and in your very next sentence urge the club to continue with Pioli. Soooo, are you saying that Pioli is done "important" things in his career? What exactly?

I've stated my opinion on the Pioli-Rangnick case. So I'm not totally against Pioli.....but the problem here is different. It's that these ancient thinking Italians would rather suffer than make a change. This is actually a prime reason of why Italian football went from the top of the world to shit.

Galliani always had an answer to his shortcomings. Always busy making excuses than trying to learn from other countries and make the necessary changes that the future demands. In the meantime Juventus came back from Serie B and built a stadium bypassing Milan and leaving us in the dust. Galliani was still talking about how San Siro is a cathedral of football and I don't know what.

I'm just tired of listening to people like Sacchi and Capello. They were excellent tacticians. Some of the best ever and that can't be changed. But Capello's been irrelevant for years now and quite frankly Sacchi has done nothing since 1994.
They should show a little more respect.