Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET)
Mastalli said that Calabria is one of the best fullbacks hes ever seen and played with. Ive never really followed, interesting though because instead of buying a waste of space like Pasqual, why not keep him in the squad and give him some chances? Fullback shouldnt be our priority anyhow.
Inzaghi does not have the gut to try youngsters when his career is now at stake.

Yes, I remember that he was supposed to know them well. Ironic.
(01-23-2015, 07:03 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Mastalli said that Calabria is one of the best fullbacks hes ever seen and played with. Ive never really followed, interesting though because instead of buying a waste of space like Pasqual, why not keep him in the squad and give him some chances? Fullback shouldnt be our priority anyhow.

Mastalli? I don't think the opinion of one of our Primavera players counts for much really..
Siamo a posto cosi.
(01-23-2015, 07:47 PM)xudong Wrote: Inzaghi does not have the gut to try youngsters when his career is now at stake.

Yes, I remember that he was supposed to know them well. Ironic.

That's why he doesn't use them. No?

(01-23-2015, 10:28 PM)Mystik Wrote:
(01-23-2015, 07:03 PM)WCmilan Wrote: Mastalli said that Calabria is one of the best fullbacks hes ever seen and played with. Ive never really followed, interesting though because instead of buying a waste of space like Pasqual, why not keep him in the squad and give him some chances? Fullback shouldnt be our priority anyhow.

Mastalli? I don't think the opinion of one of our Primavera players counts for much really..

+1. Mastalli hasn't watched that much football in his life Big Grin
I'm interested in seeing this match, as it might be important in changing the dynamic of the midfield if it works. Montolivo looks set to play in front of defence, his favoured position and I can see that making a big difference in how the team plays.
You guys remember when De Jong was injured a couple of years back? I thought Monti played fairly well as a box to box mid and less so in his attacking role. I'm not sure he has the creativity to break down defenses as much as he does to break an attack or make a pass to spur a counter.

I also think it is interesting that one of the best midfield combos was Essien and Van Ginkel many games back. Yet as soon as De Jong and Monti come back it is assumed that they are the best midfielders for this team as they are our "best" midfielders.
Lopez; Abate, Mexes, Alex, Armero; Poli, Montolivo, Van Ginkel; Bonaventura, Menez, El Shaarawy
Before every match I could find some reason to convince myself that we could win. I am going to do the same today.....

but I might need some help. Anyone please? Icon_lol2
If there is one thing we do, it is step it up against big teams. I expect no less today. There you go Xu.
Thanks, man. Those online betting companies don't seem to agree with us though (I mean, you Grinundwech).