Week 20: Lazio - Milan (Saturday, January 24th 20:45 CET)
2-1 to Lazio now. Very predictable.
Montolivo!!!! Strip his captain armband please. Facepalm

I thought that he was useless, but guess I was wrong. He was beyond useless.
Pazzini in for van Ginkel. Earlier Cerci in for Bonaventura who was injured.
Quite a collapse, but not too surprising
Actually I am surprised Lazio players weren't angrier, that was easily card worthy, Menez foot on Marchetti was dangerous play
Inzaghi better start thinking about his next job while he watches helplessly on the sideline. He is not going to make it past February.
Galliani is on the phone. A penalty for us coming up? Grinundwech
(01-24-2015, 10:08 PM)reza Wrote: Actually I am surprised Lazio players weren't angrier, that was easily card worthy, Menez foot on Marchetti was dangerous play

It was not intentional. If Lazio didn't just gifted by Montolivo's generosity, they probably would be surrounding the referee for a card.

EDIT: I do agree that it was a dangerous play, with all studs up.
(01-24-2015, 10:11 PM)xudong Wrote:
(01-24-2015, 10:08 PM)reza Wrote: Actually I am surprised Lazio players weren't angrier, that was easily card worthy, Menez foot on Marchetti was dangerous play

It was not intentional. If Lazio didn't just gifted by Montolivo's generosity, they probably would be surrounding the referee for a card.

If card were for intentional stuff only refs would be out of the job faster than Pippo :p
(01-24-2015, 10:08 PM)slifersd Wrote: Inzaghi better start thinking about his next job while he watches helplessly on the sideline. He is not going to make it past February.

I was about to say the same thing. I do hope we can keep him at the club though, that he can go back to the Primavera or something, though he might find that too humiliating. It's just too soon for him to coach the first team.

I don't think what's happening now is his fault at all, but when you have a team that doesn't believe in their own abilities and collapse as soon as things get difficult, it would be a good idea to have an experienced coach who knows exactly what he's doing.