Coppa Italia Quarterfinal: Milan - Lazio (Tuesday, January 27th 20:45 CET)
Not sure if anyone noticed but we're up in the Coppa quarterfinal against our good friends Lazio who just kicked our butts 3-1. This game is at the San Siro, however, so hopefully our fortunes are better this time. There are rumours that Spalletti is waiting to take over should we lose here vs Lazio. The pressure is mounting on Pippo and I think it's pretty safe to say now that he was in over his head taking this job.

Called up players, lineups, etc to come. This is probably the only thing we have left to play for because at this rate we won't even make top 5, let alone top 3.

Not even sure if I'll be able to watch it live..nor am I even fretting if I can't. Such is my lack of enthusiasm for Milan lately.
Siamo a posto cosi.
When will this agony end?
I look forward to another Mexes-Mauri clash. Icon_lol2 (I believe that the ban should be in Serie A only :d).
(01-26-2015, 05:53 PM)xudong Wrote: I look forward to another Mexes-Mauri clash. Icon_lol2 (I believe that the ban should be in Serie A only :d).

But you won't, because Mexes is out of the squad (even though he is available). Apparently this was a decision made by the club, and there is speculation that he could be sold or otherwise let go before the end of this transfer window. I think he definitely sealed his own fate at Milan, at least.

Quote:PORTIERI: Abbiati, Gori (66), Diego Lopez

DIFENSORI: Abate, Albertazzi, Alex, Armero, Calabria (96), De Santis (97), Rami, Zaccardo

CENTROCAMPISTI: Essien, De Jong, Montolivo, Muntari, Poli, Suso, Van Ginkel

ATTACCANTI: Cerci, Honda, Mastour, Menez, Pazzini

Correct, Mexes is out of the squad. Couple youth players included, most likely not to see the pitch of course. Suso might also get his debut as well since he has been included.
Siamo a posto cosi.
(01-26-2015, 06:51 PM)devoted_dm Wrote:
(01-26-2015, 05:53 PM)xudong Wrote: I look forward to another Mexes-Mauri clash. Icon_lol2 (I believe that the ban should be in Serie A only :d).

But you won't, because Mexes is out of the squad (even though he is available). Apparently this was a decision made by the club, and there is speculation that he could be sold or otherwise let go before the end of this transfer window. I think he definitely sealed his own fate at Milan, at least.

you really got my hope up there! however, I really do fear that Galliani would give him an extension.

for the record, I would be happy enough to see him sit out his contract. (the key word is "sit", on the bench of course). :d
(01-26-2015, 07:34 PM)Mystik Wrote:
Quote:PORTIERI: Abbiati, Gori (66), Diego Lopez

DIFENSORI: Abate, Albertazzi, Alex, Armero, Calabria (96), De Santis (97), Rami, Zaccardo

CENTROCAMPISTI: Essien, De Jong, Montolivo, Muntari, Poli, Suso, Van Ginkel

ATTACCANTI: Cerci, Honda, Mastour, Menez, Pazzini

Correct, Mexes is out of the squad. Couple youth players included, most likely not to see the pitch of course. Suso might also get his debut as well since he has been included.

Second time in a row that Calabria and De Santis are included in the squad. Doubt either would get any minute though, now that Coppa Italia is now our top priority. O
I wonder if Suso will get any minutes.
Quote:MILANO - Queste le formazioni ufficiali di Milan-Lazio tra poco in campo allo stadio San Siro per i Quarti di Finale di Tim Cup:

MILAN: Abbiati; Abate, Alex, Rami, Albertazzi; Poli, Montolivo, Muntari; Cerci, Pazzini, Menez. A disposizione: Diego Lopez, Gori (66), Zaccardo, Calabria (96), De Santis (97), Armero, Essien, Van Ginkel, Suso, Honda, Mastour. Allenatore Filippo Inzaghi.

LAZIO: Berisha; Konko, Cana, Mauricio, Radu; Onazi, Biglia, Cataldi; Parolo; Keita, Klose. A disposizione: Marchetti, Strakosha, Basta, Novaretti, Peirerinha, Prce, Ledesma, Mauri, Gonzalez, Ederson, Candreva, Palombi (54). Allenatore Stefano Pioli.

acmilan.com/it

Anyone going to watch this...?
Siamo a posto cosi.
Abate weak backpass which Klose picks up and rounds Abbiati but was unable to finish.
Siamo a posto cosi.