Week 22: Juventus - Milan (Saturday, February 7 - 20:45 CET)
Big game this weekend folks! We travel to Juventus stadium to take on our arch enemies this Saturday. I expect our players to be fully motivated for this game against the league leaders. I am not sure if we will be able to recover any players before the game but we will definitely need all the help we can get. The fixture at the San Siro was an embarrassment. Pippo better watch that game on repeat and figure out what needs to be changed to improve the performance. We can't match them player for player, but if we get the system right we can maybe come out of this fixture with a point or three.

Called up players and related news to follow this week.

FORZA MILAN!
Siamo a posto cosi.
3-0 at least. Sad
Siamo a posto cosi.
(02-05-2015, 06:35 AM)xudong Wrote: 3-0 at least. Sad
No, that would be too much.

I think they will win, but with less margin.
Quote:MILANO - Sono 21 i convocati scelti da mister Filippo Inzaghi per Juve-Milan, gara valida per la ventiduesima giornata di Serie A, in programma domani sera alle ore 20.45 allo Juventus Stadium:

PORTIERI: Abbiati, Gori (66), Diego Lopez

DIFENSORI: Albertazzi, Antonelli(31), Alex, Bocchetti(19), Paletta(29), Rami, Zaccardo

CENTROCAMPISTI: Essien, Mastalli, Muntari, Poli, Suso, Van Ginkel

ATTACCANTI: Bonaventura, Cerci, Honda, Menez, Pazzini

acmilan.com/it
Siamo a posto cosi.
How about

Zaccardinho - Rami - Alex - Antonelli
Poli - Essien
Cerci - Honda - Bonaventura
Menez
(02-05-2015, 09:39 PM)maharaja Wrote:
(02-05-2015, 06:35 AM)xudong Wrote: 3-0 at least. Sad
No, that would be too much.

I think they will win, but with less margin.

I'm not so sure. If they get two goals relatively early in the match, something that isn't entirely unlikely, we could lose this one by 4 or 5 goals.
Im seing the lineup will be
----------------Lopez----------------
Rami--Alex--Paletta---Antonelli
--Poli---VanGinkel--Muntari
Cerci--------Menez----Bonaventura

According to Sky Italia.

That team will get destroyed , do I have a better solution ?...NO because the squad is piss poor.But Juve have Europes best defence conceeding only 9 goals , they are superior in every part of the pitch bar Lopez IMO ,but I doubt we get much chances.
The Juve midfield will eat us up and Tevez will tornent our defence.Im not looking forward to this it could get ugly.
(02-07-2015, 08:47 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Im seing the lineup will be
----------------Lopez----------------
Rami--Alex--Paletta---Antonelli
--Poli---VanGinkel--Muntari
Cerci--------Menez----Bonaventura

According to Sky Italia.

That team will get destroyed , do I have a better solution ?...NO because the squad is piss poor.But Juve have Europes best defence conceeding only 9 goals , they are superior in every part of the pitch bar Lopez IMO ,but I doubt we get much chances.
The Juve midfield will eat us up and Tevez will tornent our defence.Im not looking forward to this it could get ugly.

Pretty much this. Half the backline has never played together. That midfield simply has 0 attributes to cope with pressure (something Juve WILL do). That attack is ok, if Menez and Cerci work hard with the others to try and pin back the Juve CBs (what are the chances). A big problem in the last match was how easily and far the Juve defenders were allowed to bring the ball out of defence (often to the final third unopposed).

Problem is, I don't know what Inzaghi can do to try and put out something more competitive, looking at the squad this is arguably the best lineup available. The hope rests on the individual talent of Menez or Cerci pulling something out of the bag, or Juve having a terrible off day. I really don't see how this side will function as a unit though, there's too many changes/new faces and individualists.
This lineup will cope well with Juve.
-----------------------Lopez--Abiatti---------
Rami Paletta Bocchetti Alex Zacccardo Antonelli
-------------------- Muntari Essien
-------------------------Menez