Summer mercato 2015
(04-07-2015, 02:04 PM)Jay Crisp Wrote: Id forget about him , lots of reports confirming he's agreed to Join Dynamo Moscow in June for a hell of a salary , at nearly 30 it'll be a 3/4 year deal on big wages.

I call that a "Galliani Special"
Sagrin
I don't know why I'm even writing this, because I'm 99.9% convinced we have completely lost the plot, but what the heck, hope springs eternal.
Mitrovic would be a great signing. He seems to score in every game. Now, of course, the Belgian league is of a lower class than Serie A, but the player is impressive none the less. That's the kind of thing we should be doing, getting young players with an expansive upside. But, then again, we seem, recently, to only get players with an expansive downside...
SagrinVade retro me SatanusDevilcool
Actually, with Silvio, we have no chances to buy good players. If a new leadership arrived, maybe we could buy some good players like Mitrovic.
We can just hope it.

Mitrovic? How about this? Devilol

"Milan dream of Cavani

AC Milan have spoken to Edinson Cavani's agent and are hoping their imminent takeover will allow them to sign the Paris Saint-Germain striker.

Source: Tuttosport
Wednesday, April 8, 2015 07:06"
(04-08-2015, 04:05 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: Mitrovic? How about this? Devilol

"Milan dream of Cavani

AC Milan have spoken to Edinson Cavani's agent and are hoping their imminent takeover will allow them to sign the Paris Saint-Germain striker.

Source: Tuttosport
Wednesday, April 8, 2015 07:06"

In decline since he went to PSG..Honestly he's not in decline , but has been played on the wing his whole time there.If he arrived it would be great.But even with some new owners I don't see us paying near €60m and his €14m a year wage AFTER TAX...
According to (unreliable) sources in England we have made enquiries about Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke.
Ibra to return if club is sold.

Rumours writers are just getting started Big Grin
Why not make it even juicier?

Thiago Silva to return if the club is sold. Grinundwech Heck, Thiago Silva to return if we make to the Europe next season. Grinundwech
(04-08-2015, 11:04 AM)gianluca1193 Wrote: Actually, with Galliani, we have no chances to buy good players.

Fixed for you
Milan have €93m debt this year a lot higher than the speculated €63m...GALLIANIIIIIIII