Summer mercato 2015
I would be disappointed if we ended up with Astori. He is probably not too bad (I have to admit that I have never closely watched his game unless he played against us), but in my memory, he was always clumsy against us and would either scored an own goal or got a red card Big Grin If we would go for him, I would rather be bold and play some promising primavera players.
Good news regarding the meeting at Arcore today..the two parties have signed a binding agreement so that the deal is at no risk. Bad news is that the final signature will take a few more days according to Milan News. I guess this doesn't really affect us fans who are waiting for transfer deals/ rumors seeing as Galliani, the man responsible for all the signings is in China. I hope by the time Milan returns to Italy, Bee will already be a minority shareholder.
I expect Albertazzi to leave and I genuinely wish him well wherever he goes. I also think he's quite an underrated defender, he's never going to be a world beater, but honestly I can see him succeeding in Serie A to become a very solid first team option of midtable sides. However, whoever gets him imo needs to use him as a CB. It's really frustrating to watch him at LB where he's not got the qualities needed to succeed out wide, whereas in CB he's generally been solid. 

There are rumours that there is likely to be a decisive push very soon for Romagnoli. Basically, with Bee currently in Milan to finalise the sale of shares with Silvio and with the Chinese tour ending soon, it's thought when the team (and Galliani) return, a big push will be made to complete the deal. 

ElMago99 Wrote:Yes that seems like a big salary for Milan.  I think Bertolacci will be playing as the technical Mezz'ala.  Honda is our Trequartista, and perhaps Witsel will be our Box 2 Box.  Montolivo is the anchor.  I don't want De Jong there.  I would have De Jong play in a Gattuso Role... to shadow other team's best midfielder, but he has never played in that role before.  He has always been in the 4-2-3-1..where he was next to a playmaker and his job was to protect that player.  He played in that role for Man City and Netherlands.  Our hope was to have him continue with that next to Montolivo.. but it was a disaster

I would like this at this point:

-----------Bacca-----Ibra----
---------------Honda-------
-----Bertolacci-------Witsel-------
-------------Montolivo---------------
----Anto------------------De Sciglio
-----Romagnoli---Maksimovic-----
--------------D. Lopez------------

Backups
---------Niang---Adriano----
--------------Menez----------
--Bonaventura----DeJong
---------------Mauri----------
--DES---???--???----Abate
--------------Abs----------------

Pretty much agree with this completely. That's assuming Witsel is the target for midfield (not my personal preference). I'd prefer Suso at AM as backup than Menez, who at this point I'm not convinced is right for AM.

Xudong Wrote:I would be disappointed if we ended up with Astori. He is probably not too bad (I have to admit that I have never closely watched his game unless he played against us), but in my memory, he was always clumsy against us and would either scored an own goal or got a red card Big Grin If we would go for him, I would rather be bold and play some promising primavera players.

I'd be disappointed in Astori too at this point. The guy's good and I've wanted him in the past, but he's not suitable for a club with high ambitions unless he's a backup. As for his qualities, he's a good defender, but is prone to making really bad decisions, usually leading to him being out of position or more often, seeing yellow or red cards. He's like Mexes, but with better positioning and is less mental, but he won't score spectacular goals either.
"Ibrahimovic: My next club will be a big surprise"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-..._HP_RI_1_3
(07-30-2015, 01:19 PM)Arildonardo Wrote: "Ibrahimovic: My next club will be a big surprise"

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-..._HP_RI_1_3

To me that rules out Milan as him returning would not be no surprise.England would be a big surprise to me , MALMO Smile
Qatar? MLS? Big Grin
I think Ibra will move to MLS.. it seems to be the new thing now.. and a big mistake.  

Some Quotes from Galliani today.. Strange I feel, but we get a lot of BS and weird quotes from him.  It makes me think he doesn't even understand football sometimes.

Quote:
“I remember that Florentino Perez organized a surprise party for me. It was 2002 and we were in Madrid to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Real Madrid. Bayern Munich and Liverpool also participated in the organization. It turned out well because at the end of that season we won the Champions League by beating Juventus."
Quote:
“But in life you have to look forward and not think about the past. What I wish Barbara Berlusconi for her birthday? I hope you realize all of your dreams. The joint-CEO arrangement was decided by Silvio Berlusconi. Barbara and I accepted it, and then shared the role. If I accepted it with difficulty? It was a bit difficult for me in the beginning to accept, but now Barbara and I are in total harmony."
Quote:
“People say that I don’t want a strong director of sport at Milan? This is my 13th summer mercato and I have a lot of connections so I believe that I’m capable of handling Milan’s transfer market campaign. And with me I have Rocco Maiorino, who is the head scout for the first team.

“I make my transfer market decisions along with the coach, and by following the president’s advice. And Braida was the director of sport from 1986 to 2013.

“My relationship with Paolo Maldini? Paolo is a Milan legend, and I have a good relationship with him. I have never had any problems with Paolo Maldini, and there is no preclusion with regard to him. I offered Paolo Maldini a leading role in our youth sector – a role with plenty of autonomy, but he rejected it. When will Mr. Bee enter Milan? For this question you need to meet with the owners."
Quote:
“People say that I don’t want a strong director of sport at Milan? This is my 13th summer mercato and I have a lot of connections so I believe that I’m capable of handling Milan’s transfer market campaign. And with me I have Rocco Maiorino, who is the head scout for the first team.

“I make my transfer market decisions along with the coach, and by following the president’s advice. And Braida was the director of sport from 1986 to 2013.

“My relationship with Paolo Maldini? Paolo is a Milan legend, and I have a good relationship with him. I have never had any problems with Paolo Maldini, and there is no preclusion with regard to him. I offered Paolo Maldini a leading role in our youth sector – a role with plenty of autonomy, but he rejected it. When will Mr. Bee enter Milan? For this question you need to meet with the owners."
Quote:
What really happened with Jackson Martinez? We were one step away from signing Jackson Martinez, and then he chose Atletico Madrid. But we’re happy with that because then we could sign a great player like Bacca. Sevilla’s Unai Emery? Emery is a great coach, and we were very interested in signing him in 2014.

“If Bacca and Luiz Adriano will manage to play together? First things first: The decision to use the 4-3-1-2 formation was made during the dinner in Arcore with Silvio Berlusconi and Mihajlovic last month. It is a formation that is in the history of Milan since the days of Sacchi (when the playmaker was Donadoni).

“So we decided to play with two strikers and Menez as the trequartista behind them. Bacca and Luiz Adriano will play together. We had also decided to use El Shaarawy in midfield, like the role of Di Maria.

“El Shaarawy had agreed to play on the left side of the midfield, but then we got an offer from Monaco, and he decided to leave. Now we have 4 strikers (Matri and Niang are not for sale) and 3 trequartisti (Menez, Honda and Suso), plus Cerci who will be useful if we change the formation during matches."
Quote:
“If failing to quality to the Champions League for the third straight year would be the end? Not the end but certainly a failure in the sporting aspect (which Galliani is in charge of).

“How many times I had to use my diplomacy to convince Berlusconi? I have a relationship with the President that date back to before football – November 1st 1979. Since then we have always been in tune. Disagreements with Berlusconi? We talk a lot, always. And at the end of these discussions we always agree.

“Berlusconi is democratic, and he always tries to convince me by the use of reasoning. He doesn’t use his role to get his will. Which decision I had to defend with the utmost determination in front of Berlusconi? The decision to keep Allegri in June 2013. He was sacked in January 2014? True. We were doing very poorly in the league but he did get us past the group stage as we’ve always done in this century.

“I never say a negative word about Berlusconi? Berlusconi is infinitely better than how he is depicted by the press, and by those who don’t know him."
Quote:
“If I can write the perfect XI of my 30 years at Milan? Florentino Perez expects me in the next room and I have to run to him. I’ll write it down during the next interview we will do next year. I hope it will be in China and when I’m in good health. And I hope that Milan will be in the Champions League then,” Galliani said at first before changing his mind. “Give me a pen and a paper."
And from Cerci:

The Italy international has voiced his frustration with the way he was treated last term, but remains determined to succeed at San Siro
Alessio Cerci feels he was treated unfairly at AC Milan after joining the club from Atletico Madrid on an 18-month loan deal in the January transfer window.
The 28-year-old was desperate to leave Atletico after struggling to adapt to life at the Vicente Calderon and had a number of options, including Milan and city rivals Inter.
He eventually opted to join the Rossoneri as they guaranteed him regular first-team action, only to end up on the bench under head coach Filippo Inzaghi, and Cerci has now criticised them for breaking their promises.
"I made the mistake to trust people. Several clubs wanted me, including Inter, but I eventually picked Milan because they gave me the guarantee that I would play all games," Cerci told Tuttosport.
"This was never the case in the end. I never played more than two games in a row. There was no rotation and I was substituted more than any one else. They were not clear to me. 
"I had not been playing much for three to four months and it was obvious that I needed game time and faith. I never got that."
Despite his frustrations, Cerci is determined to win over his doubters and make an impact in 2015-16.
"I know that there is stiff competition for places, but I am second to none if I train well. I can challenge any attacker.
"I feel the confidence of the club now and I am enjoying a fine pre-season. I have great desire and determination."
(07-30-2015, 04:27 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: And from Cerci:

The Italy international has voiced his frustration with the way he was treated last term, but remains determined to succeed at San Siro
Alessio Cerci feels he was treated unfairly at AC Milan after joining the club from Atletico Madrid on an 18-month loan deal in the January transfer window.
The 28-year-old was desperate to leave Atletico after struggling to adapt to life at the Vicente Calderon and had a number of options, including Milan and city rivals Inter.
He eventually opted to join the Rossoneri as they guaranteed him regular first-team action, only to end up on the bench under head coach Filippo Inzaghi, and Cerci has now criticised them for breaking their promises.
"I made the mistake to trust people. Several clubs wanted me, including Inter, but I eventually picked Milan because they gave me the guarantee that I would play all games," Cerci told Tuttosport.
"This was never the case in the end. I never played more than two games in a row. There was no rotation and I was substituted more than any one else. They were not clear to me. 
"I had not been playing much for three to four months and it was obvious that I needed game time and faith. I never got that."
Despite his frustrations, Cerci is determined to win over his doubters and make an impact in 2015-16.
"I know that there is stiff competition for places, but I am second to none if I train well. I can challenge any attacker.
"I feel the confidence of the club now and I am enjoying a fine pre-season. I have great desire and determination."

He needs to leave ... ASAP.
It's Milan, not a Serie B team. If he 's unable to dribble an opponent, score a goal or make an assist, there is not guarantee to play.
Leave Milan please, go to Inter, silly joke of a footballer.
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So stop laughing at Juventus !
Didn't know we had a scout...