Summer mercato 2015
@ElMago99: Thanks for sharing, despite that it was frustrating to read about Cerci. I am shocked at how delusional and out-of-touch Cerci is. I think he is one-dimensional and has a very "specialized" skill set. His skill of course can be helpful if well deployed, however I just don't think it will be with Milan. It is funny I remember him torturing our defense when he played in Torino, but I don't remember many moments that he was brilliant or even good since he joined us. Maybe it is time for him to move on.
Cerci is made for counter attacking teams that hang back and play on the break , he needs space and uses his pace.He isnt good in tight situations and seing as 80% of Serie A will put a lot behind the ball against Milan it makes him , well useless.
So does anyone actually believe that Nocerino was injured for today's match? I am pretty sure that his fate at Milan was sealed when he made that reckless tackle on Kondogbia and got sent off, and that he'll be sold before the summer's over. Miha doesn't seem like the kind of coach who will accept that kind of behavior.
(07-30-2015, 11:19 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: So does anyone actually believe that Nocerino was injured for today's match? I am pretty sure that his fate at Milan was sealed when he made that reckless tackle on Kondogbia and got sent off, and that he'll be sold before the summer's over. Miha doesn't seem like the kind of coach who will accept that kind of behavior.

Nocerino has to leave. I remember when he joined from Palermo he had a surprisingly great year. Hat trick vs Parma, goals vs Juve and Barca. Next seasons were no that good but he was decent nonetheless. He gave no little to the team and he has to go as a friend, I think himself (at the age of 30) wants first team soccer too and that's not going to happen in Milan.
Against Inter he was simply terrible. Out of his depth and painful to watch.
(07-30-2015, 11:19 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: So does anyone actually believe that Nocerino was injured for today's match? I am pretty sure that his fate at Milan was sealed when he made that reckless tackle on Kondogbia and got sent off, and that he'll be sold before the summer's over. Miha doesn't seem like the kind of coach who will accept that kind of behavior.

Maybe he was suspended for this game due to the red card? This, after all, is organized as a "tournament" so I guess it is possible. Big Grin

I think he will leave regardless of the red card though. Our midfield is way too crowded and he won't get any chance with his miserable form recently.
On another note.... Roma are looking to bring Dzeko in for 20M.
Why can we not bid 25m for him and have a straight loan swap (with the option to buy) with them for Romagnoli?
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
(07-31-2015, 08:37 AM)Ryo Wrote: On another note.... Roma are looking to bring Dzeko in for 20M.
Why can we not bid 25m for him and have a straight loan swap (with the option to buy) with them for Romagnoli?

Ryo you are not stupid so you musy be joking or hammered Smile
Heres why it wont work.

1) Dzeko is non EU so we cant sign him.
2)If we bought him for 25m and Roma value him at 20m we'd still have to give 10m with him for Romagnoli.
3)If we bought Dzeko for 25m like you propose and get Romagnoli on loan with an option , that would cost 25m for Dzeko and then a further 30m to buy Romagnoli after his loan.

Better to jsut pay the 30m for Romanogli.
(07-28-2015, 02:29 PM)Sputnik Wrote:
(07-28-2015, 12:52 PM)Ryo Wrote: For your information, yes he did. One of my best mates is managing at the hotel we and Merda are staying at in Shanghai. He just sent me a picture he took with Lazy Fester just a few hours ago.

Let me guess, Fester made your mate an offer he couldn't refuse?  Sagrin

On Soriano: Meh....

(07-31-2015, 09:32 AM)Jay Crisp Wrote:
(07-31-2015, 08:37 AM)Ryo Wrote: On another note.... Roma are looking to bring Dzeko in for 20M.

Ryo you are not stupid so you musy be joking or hammered Smile
Heres why it wont work.

1) Dzeko is non EU so we cant sign him.
2)If we bought him for 25m and Roma value him at 20m we'd still have to give 10m with him for Romagnoli.
3)If we bought Dzeko for 25m like you propose and get Romagnoli on loan with an option , that would cost 25m for Dzeko and then a further 30m to buy Romagnoli after his loan.

Better to jsut pay the 30m for Romanogli.

My bad, I thought B & H would've joined the EU by now.

As for my other point (which is pretty much moot now), I was thinking a straight swap between Dzeko and Romagnoli in any case. it wouldn't be a further 30m to buy him, not when they would be paying a similar amount to acquire Dzeko from us.

Roma's issue is a lack of large funds due to no interest in their players. Our issue is basically Roma's refusal. I was thinking if we made the swap, it would be 25m in total to bring in Romagnoli, whereas they would get Dzeko.
We got the young 'un's. We take out big gunz  Devilcool
I think Roma also wants a net profit too.
Inter got Jovetic and Napoli got Chiriches. If you guys remember we were linked to him a few years back and he was considered a hot shot. So now that Napoli have their CB, We are the only ones in the running for Romagnoli (considering Napoli's 'interest' was even serious.)