Summer mercato 2015
fichajes.net claims that we are ready to launch a €35M bid for Witsel. I hope it's true, as we need a strong midfielder. If we get him and Romagnoli, I think we're ready for the season ahead.
(07-31-2015, 07:06 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: fichajes.net claims that we are ready to launch a €35M bid for Witsel. I hope it's true, as we need a strong midfielder. If we get him and Romagnoli, I think we're ready for the season ahead.

If I read this a couple weeks ago, I would be really happy. Now, I'm not too sure about Witsel. I suggest looking at some videos of him on YouTube and see for yourself, but I don't think he has what it takes to be in the Serie A. However, I could be wrong. I hope Miha can bring out the best in him. Also, I wouldn't mind if Milan would buy a creative midfielder in addition to Honda just to keep competition high.
Is there a reason Romagnoli is not listed on AS Roma's website as a player for the 2015-2016 season?>
I'm guessing it probably has to do with the new rule. U21 players don't count towards the squad total, which can't exceed 25 players.
According to GdS we raised our offer for Romagnoli to 28m.
(07-31-2015, 11:44 PM)ElMago99 Wrote: Is there a reason Romagnoli is not listed on AS Roma's website as a player for the 2015-2016 season?>

I think it's not updated for this season yet. No Destro or Falque either among others.
Nor is Wojciech Szczęsny. I don't think we should read too much into it.
I think Romagnoli will be confirmed in the next week. I think with Roma now pushing to complete their signing, Bee and Silvio looking likely to sign papers in the next couple of days and Galliani coming back from China, I think we're looking ahead at an important week.

PerSempre, I agree on Witsel, I've never totally been convinced he's the right man. I think we need someone with more pace (which we lack in midfield) and the ability to give solid output going forward. Alternatively, I liked Allan because of his defensive qualities too, because his ability could give a little freedom to others like Bertolacci. Plus he does have pace and is good at dribbling, qualities he gained having been a wingback when younger.
In Miha's interview, he said Milan can challenge for a top 3 finish with the arrival of two new players. We can safely assume that one of them is Romagnoli, but whose the second? I still think Galliani is still trying to push for Ibra but what about Witsel? I read that Milan is prepared to offer €35M. Any thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont know from where it comes to me but the players seems more confident, on the pitch somehow every player has clear order on mind, generally acmilan begins to give confidence to all fans
It's Miha effect or something else?