Week 25: Chievo - Milan (Saturday, February 28 - 20:45 CET)
(03-01-2015, 12:22 AM)xudong Wrote:
(02-28-2015, 11:02 PM)ACMILAN1983 Wrote: Well that's 2 hours of my life I won't get back

Couldn't watch. Does it mean that I should be happy?Devilol

Very lol. It was a dire football match, where I was on the verge of falling asleep throughout.

Edit: Came across this image on R&B:

[Image: B-9cQh0VAAEEEE4.jpg]

The team's defending with every man back in the final third, yet the Chievo player with the ball has time and space to get a cross or shot away and they have 3 against 3 in the box, never mind all the spaces in wide areas to exploit. There's no need to mention there's no shape to the team either, a system where Destro is somehow defending as DM and Bonaventura is out on right wing. This picture almost perfectly encapsulates how dire the organisation of the team has been this season.
Bocchetti has been a positive in the last couple of weeks and should be a sure starter from now on. Sadly I dont think we will have any $$ in the summer to make his move perm. Alex yesterday proved again why our strategy of signing former stars on a free doesnt work.

I really hope Pippo has some balls and doesnt start Menez in the next game. Would like to see Cerci and Destro upfront with Honda behind them in the next game.
Did we sell Abate and DES?! I don't get it :/

besides, I don't understand why Menez needs a rest? it's not like we play every three days..
something is terribly wrong in the training methods, either that or all of the players are having a rough patch psychologically!