Week 26: Milan - Hellas Verona (Saturday, March 7- 20:45 CET)
Another must-win game but unfortunately this time we're going against a team that can actually play a bit more football than Chievo. After a draw vs Chievo and with De Jong and Montolivo potentially both out due to injury, I expect another dull affair. Nothing changes from game to game and I expect the same kind of performance yet again.

More information to be provided as the week rolls along!
Siamo a posto cosi.
Every game is a must-win, but almost every game ends up an almost-lost. Sad
At this point, we need to throw $hit at the wall and see what sticks. People like Suso, Van Ginkel and Cerci need to be given a chance from the start.

The Inzaghi dilemma is that A) he is not good enough to motivate the players B) his tactics are off or C) the players aren't good enough. If he doesn't quit then A and B will continue. Time to go with C and really give it a chance.
Have any fans start throwing Milan Jersey on the pitch yet?
(03-04-2015, 09:24 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Have any fans start throwing Milan Jersey on the pitch yet?

Devilol

No Leafs No. Go Habs Go
(03-04-2015, 09:24 PM)Gabriel426 Wrote: Have any fans start throwing Milan Jersey on the pitch yet?

I believe one has to be in the stadium to be able to throw jersey on to the pitch, so the answer to your question is no. Sagrin

Siamo a posto cosi.
Two goals coming out of one same match. I guess we haven't had too many great home game against Verona.
Sono 22 i convocati di mister Filippo Inzaghi per Milan-Hellas Verona, gara valida per la 26esima giornata di Serie A:

PORTIERI: Abbiati, Diego Lopez, Gori

DIFENSORI: Abate, Albertazzi, Antonelli, Bocchetti, Bonera, Mexes, Paletta

CENTROCAMPISTI: Essien, Mastalli (36), Muntari, Poli, Suso, Van Ginkel

ATTACCANTI: Bonaventura, Cerci, Destro, Honda, Menez, Pazzini
So, we have no midfield again and it is the biggest problem this entire season. We will struggle again to create chances, or even to move the ball from our half. Bonaventura might be our biggest hope again.