Week 27: Fiorentina - Milan (Monday, March 16 - 19:00 CET)
Meant to make this thread sooner but with all the excitement of the Champions League, it somehow slipped my mind Blush

Fiorentina were in an excellent run of form with their new signing Salah scoring goals for fun up until this week's game against Lazio. They are also taking on Roma today in the Europa League so I think our only chance of getting something out of this game is if the Viola players are tired from playing Monday-Thursday-Monday. Else I don't see much hope for us on paper. If Empoli and Hellas Verona can cause us so much trouble, I can only shudder to think what Fiorentina could do.

News and lineups to follow.

Discuss!
Siamo a posto cosi.
(03-12-2015, 05:21 PM)Mystik Wrote: Meant to make this thread sooner but with all the excitement of the Champions League, it somehow slipped my mind Blush

Fiorentina were in an excellent run of form with their new signing Salah scoring goals for fun up until this week's game against Lazio. They are also taking on Roma today in the Europa League so I think our only chance of getting something out of this game is if the Viola players are tired from playing Monday-Thursday-Monday. Else I don't see much hope for us on paper. If Empoli and Hellas Verona can cause us so much trouble, I can only shudder to think what Fiorentina could do.

News and lineups to follow.

Discuss!

What are you talking about? We have no chance. Dodgy Fiorentina is simply on fire, and we simply can't handle anything right now. Blush
(03-13-2015, 04:02 AM)xudong Wrote: What are you talking about? We have no chance. Dodgy Fiorentina is simply on fire, and we simply can't handle anything right now. Blush

Well, the thing that gives me a bit of hope for this match is that we tend to play better when we face quality teams. I don't think we'll win, but with a bit of luck I think we could get a draw.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Sky says Pippo Inzaghi will switch formation once again and is working towards a 433.

Lopez, Abate, Paletta, Mexes, Antonelli, Essien, Van Ginkel, Bonaventura, Honda, Destro, Menez
Quote:Sono 23 i convocati di mister Filippo Inzaghi per Fiorentina-Milan, gara valida per la 27esima giornata di Serie A:

PORTIERI: Abbiati, Diego Lopez, Gori

DIFENSORI: Abate, Albertazzi, Antonelli, Alex, Bocchetti, Bonera, Mexes, Paletta

CENTROCAMPISTI: Essien, Muntari, Suso, Van Ginkel, Bonaventura, Locatelli (73), Mastalli (36),

ATTACCANTI: Cerci, Destro, Honda, Menez, Pazzini

acmilan.com/it
Siamo a posto cosi.
I won't lie. I bet against AC Milan in my accumulator. I hope the acca's wrong for the first time ever, but let's face it: Fiorentina are on fire with Salah. We, on the other hand, are clueless in tactics. Besides: We're fielding Essien ...
3-0 Fiorentina ..Pippo stays on though
(03-13-2015, 05:34 PM)devoted_dm Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 04:02 AM)xudong Wrote: What are you talking about? We have no chance. Dodgy Fiorentina is simply on fire, and we simply can't handle anything right now. Blush

Well, the thing that gives me a bit of hope for this match is that we tend to play better when we face quality teams. I don't think we'll win, but with a bit of luck I think we could get a draw.

I would like to retract this statement. I think we'll get our asses handed to us. Just a feeling I have.
(03-16-2015, 05:25 PM)devoted_dm Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 05:34 PM)devoted_dm Wrote: Well, the thing that gives me a bit of hope for this match is that we tend to play better when we face quality teams. I don't think we'll win, but with a bit of luck I think we could get a draw.

I would like to retract this statement. I think we'll get our asses handed to us. Just a feeling I have.

Welcome back to reality! Grinundwech
aka xudong