Week 29: Palermo - A.C. Milan (Saturday, April 4 - 15:00 CET)
Quote:MILANO - Queste le formazioni di Palermo-Milan, gara valida per la ventinovesima giornata di Serie A, in campo tra poco allo stadio Barbera di
Palermo:

PALERMO: Sorrentino; Rispoli, Gonzalez, Vitiello, Lazaar; Rigoni, Jajalo, Barreto; Vazquez, Quaison; Dybala. A disposizione: Ujkani, Milanovic, Ortiz, DaprelĂ , Bolzoni, Maresca, Della Rocca, Chochev, Belotti, La Gumina, Joao Silva. Allenatore: Giuseppe Iachini.

MILAN: Diego Lopez; Abate, Paletta, Mexes, Antonelli; Van Ginkel, De Jong, Bonaventura; Cerci, Destro, Menez . A disposizione: Abbiati, Gori (66), Albertazzi, Alex, Bonera, Bocchetti, De Sciglio, Mastalli (36), Poli, Suso, Pazzini. Allenatore: Filippo Inzaghi.
Siamo a posto cosi.
I like seeing Abate as captain. I hope it stays that way.
Lol wtf kind of way is that to start the match?
I feel kind of disgusted to see Cerci get a start ahead of Suso in this match.
Not doing too well so far either, Cerci. Full of running though.
Siamo a posto cosi.
This is a terrible match so far, I mean really, really bad, even compared to some other matches of the past few months

edit: one of the worst misses I can imagine by Italy International Vasquez! Also, Cerci might be running, but it's useless if he's running aimlessly and gives the ball away after two touches everytime

As I type that Cerci almost set up Destro Big Grin
Shocking miss by Vazquez there. We should be down 1-0.
Siamo a posto cosi.
Yeah it's been pretty bad so far. I have to say that I'm becoming a fan of Paletta though. I didn't know he was this good.
This team is so disorganized. It's like the players don't know where they're supposed to be.
HAHA! Cerci! 1-0!