sheva1234
07-10-2004, 08:48
what do you think about him?

rae
07-10-2004, 08:53
Who is him?

Giovanni
07-10-2004, 08:55
Parisi is a good left back, with incredible shoot, but he's really unproven and he's already 27/28

sheva1234
07-10-2004, 08:56
Who is him?
messinas left back
he called up for national team
very youg and talented
you know every left back in the world are better than kaladze

Grande-Milan-DK
07-10-2004, 09:06
Maybe just a new Zenoni, Commandini etc. which don`t ever will perform something usefull for a big club ? :)

Henrik
07-10-2004, 09:25
A good rule of thumb for Milan transfers is that if most people haven't heard of the player, don't buy him. ;)

jani
07-10-2004, 09:25
he's 27/28 already? what a shame

meazza
07-10-2004, 13:43
i think he might be worth checking out, frankly I'm a bit relieved players like mesto, evra and parissi are emerging as talents right now. I do think we'll need wing back cover next season and the only options where looking like established superstars who cots millions or sub standard players.

parissi may be 27 but still he scored 14 goals last season, for a full back that is not to sniffed at, if he can cross well then I would have no objections. Pancaro wasn't a mega star but did very well.

Peachtot
14-10-2004, 09:25
Somepeople said that he's carlos from sardinia.
But I think that's a hoax!!

mk18
14-10-2004, 10:33
very youg and talented
you know every left back in the world are better than kaladze

1) 1 hes not young hes 27
2) not many in the world are as good as kala in his best days... just cuz u dont like him doesnt make him a bad player

ACMILAN1983
14-10-2004, 16:53
I've never seen him, so I can't say much

Samaldinho
14-10-2004, 17:08
I don't think Kaladze has been very impressive this season at all. He has been [along with Cafu] a worry for Milan. While Cafu has been a great asset to the team, Kaladze has been a drain and seems to be negative espiecially with his claims earlier in the year that if he didn't play he'd leave.

Personally I'm tired of him and I'd rather have Evra as our LB, and I'm a big fan I think he's great. I was someone who thought that Bixente Lizarazu would be a great addition and a better LB option then KK, though Pancaro is my first choice. And Bixente has played very very well for Marseille, so I don't think anyone can fault me for my suggestion.

BaggioForever
14-10-2004, 21:10
where were u when kala was doing so well covering for maldini @ the back?
:2whis:

Samaldinho
14-10-2004, 23:42
Mad that we bought him from Dinamo. That's where.

mk18
15-10-2004, 16:35
ur saying u didnt even like him with milan 2 years ago (ie before that damn injury)??? ... because everyone knows he was just super!

Samaldinho
15-10-2004, 19:00
No, I've never liked KK, he HAS BEEN a good player in the PAST, but now, he over values himself and what made me actually hate him was when he gave Milan an ultimatum and he was played and seemed to detract from Milan's play.

No player, espiecially a out of form LB can boss around Milan, I don't like that attitude, and I didn't like KK when he was at Dinamo, nor did I like that entire team.

mk18
16-10-2004, 09:33
well put urself in his position... wouldnt u be frustrated if u were considered one of the worlds best LBs in the world one day and just lose ur position because of an injury which kept u out for 1 season??? ... hes not complaining anymore, he was just frustrated... not everyone at milan is that joyful some people can accept the bench others feel bad about sitting there.. KK is one of those guys and to be honest if i was in hs position i would be just as annoyed

Samaldinho
17-10-2004, 16:45
He's not complaining anymore, because his unreasonable ultimadum has been fulfilled. He is not the player he once was, and even then, I never liked him. It's my opinion.

And do you know what's even funnier, you are talking about frustration and being on the bench and me sympathizing.. Oh I can, my Mido had a bad season last year.. And he was and is still is [maybe not in the public opinion's world, but certainly the professional coaching and administrative world's opinion I know that for fact, don't even try to argue] one the best young strikers in the world and then made into nothing.. no public complaints, nothing, just went on with his work. He's at Roma now, and I'm sure he'll be showing everyone his best if not this year [the vaunted year of adaptation to Serie A] but the next I'm sure

And yes, Mido was considered and still is considered one of the best young strikers in the world. There was a list in 4-4-2 a highly respected football magazine that listed Mido among Carlos Tevez, Fernano Cavenaghi and two others as the best young strikers in the world. Mido is 21, I think he has some time to develop into an even better player then perhaps 26 year old Drogba or 24 year old Zlatan?

mk18
19-10-2004, 16:36
i thought we were talking about kaladze?

Yuri
20-10-2004, 13:02
[QUOTE=Samaldinho ...don't even try to argue...[/QUOTE]
This sound quite a bit like what Stalin, Lenin, Sadam Hoessein,... ... did.
This is a forum, so we SHOULD argue, otherwise a forum would be useless. You don't own the truth, everybody can have their opinion. Please don't act stubborn, it won't make you credibal at all. With such a tone, you won't convince other people of your right or wrong. Democratie and Respect are keywords in forums, keep that in mind.

No offence to you, just my though on your outings. :respect:

kris
20-10-2004, 18:22
No, I've never liked KK, he HAS BEEN a good player in the PAST, but now, he over values himself and what made me actually hate him was when he gave Milan an ultimatum and he was played and seemed to detract from Milan's play.

No player, espiecially a out of form LB can boss around Milan, I don't like that attitude, and I didn't like KK when he was at Dinamo, nor did I like that entire team.

Adn you really believe he can boss Milan around? :rolleyes:

almilan
20-10-2004, 18:41
Parissi

i have only seen him once. against juve last week he was very average. not milan class judging by that display. however he has been compared to roberto carlos so it can't be all bad.

as regards kalazde he seems to be 3rd choice left back now behind maldini and pancaro. still a good player though

Samaldinho
24-10-2004, 23:14
Adn you really believe he can boss Milan around? :rolleyes:

Obviously he can if he made Carlo start him numerous games he shouldn't have.

kris
25-10-2004, 02:18
Obviously he can if he made Carlo start him numerous games he shouldn't have.

Adn who are you to say that he "started games he should not have"? That's just yapping.

1. Wether he should have played is just your opinion.
2. Wether he made Carlo make him play is just a assumption based on 1. and a quite silly one, to be able to force Carlo into something like this he needs some kind of leverage. Maybe you could inform me what his supposed leverage on Carlo is?

Goirre
26-10-2004, 19:51
Sama, you don't like Kakha, and that's ok with me, but the fact that you don't like him doesn't make him any less good of a player. Only a year and a half ago he was chosen by UEFA as one of the 5 best left backs of the year in Europe...then he spent most of last season injured....now he is finally back, and it is taking him time to regain his form, but I'm sure eventually he will do it. We have a great player in him. So as a player he is great, no doubt.

It is another story if you want to judge what he said or didn't say...I personally almost never believe what I read in certain sport sites, but that is for each person to choose whether to believe or not. Whatever the case, he is still a great player. He just needs time and games......or at least that is my opinion, you can think as you please ;)

Samaldinho
02-11-2004, 20:25
I actually have seen the interview in which he was quoted in saying his ultimadum. His performances for Milan for the last year and half.. plus.. even, have been horrid and do not constintute a real reason for him to be the first choice.

I'm not sure if Pancaro is available, but he is much better then Kakha is. If we are to base our player selection on what they did formally then my argument with a certain someone over Drogba should have went to Mido based simply on accolades.

What leverage? It is simple, he threatened to quit Milan if he did not play. If for some reason Carlo believes he cannot do well without him, he decided to play him, yet if Carlo simply benched him after those horrid preformances then I would say it was fair because Kakha was given his chance.

I never say that me not liking him equated to me saying he wasn't a good player. I thought he was good during his time before Milan at Dinamo Tribilsi, but such demands made public should be quashed and are very Cassano-like [to think people in this forum actually want Cassano].

KK needs a reality check and if he wants to threaten that he has options, let him go, and let's buy Evra at least we know he'll come here to play, or hell put in Colocini he's put in his time and seems very capable.

Samaldinho
02-11-2004, 20:28
i thought we were talking about kaladze?
Awesome how you skirted around the idea. Perhaps a flavor of the month type of adoration of players should be ditched as should your dismissive, abrasive, and all most violent opinionated attitude?

Just a thought.

Samaldinho
02-11-2004, 22:29
[QUOTE=Samaldinho ...don't even try to argue...
This sound quite a bit like what Stalin, Lenin, Sadam Hoessein,... ... did.
This is a forum, so we SHOULD argue, otherwise a forum would be useless. You don't own the truth, everybody can have their opinion. Please don't act stubborn, it won't make you credibal at all. With such a tone, you won't convince other people of your right or wrong. Democratie and Respect are keywords in forums, keep that in mind.

No offence to you, just my though on your outings. :respect:[/QUOTE]
The only thing I share with those aforementioned leaders is that my name brings terror to people's hearts. My name is Osama, though I don't look the part, with long blond hair, green eyes, and two eye brows without the beard.

My statement was taken out of context, and it referred to the statement that my favorite player, Mido, is still a highly prized and highly rated player. Considering what my [hopefully] future profession entails I am in contact constantly with coaching staffs from around the world and therefore inquire about player's ratings within the footballing world in terms of administrative and coaching opinions. Also, considering the level of abuse I had been given due to my opinion as Mido as a viable option considering that Milan required a tall powerful striker, though most decided that Gila and Torres and the like were the destiny of Milan, Crespo was bought though his nagging injuries do prevent him from "rekindling the flame" so to speak. It is in this regard as to why I made such a statement, not as a way to put down demoacry and opinions.

Speaking of democracy, I miss the vote for this year's American elections by TWO DAYS.. TWO FREAKING DAYS. What luck..

K77SH C
03-11-2004, 00:41
I have to agree with Samaldinho about Kaladze. He always showed a great deal of promise, especially when Milan werent doing so well. However since then he has shifted to left back and he hasnt looked that convincing. I have to disagree with MK18. I really dont see how he is considered one of the world's best leftbacks. (Then again, howmany great leftbacks are there). I havent seen him perform nearly well wnough to have that label. When we won the CL he was ok, but absolutely nothing special and he doesnt get forward nearly enough. Pancaro on the the other hand has been a revelation and provides many many more options to the team. Hes comfortable on the ball, he gets forward and puts crosses in and hes a decent defender.

Kaladze has alot to prove and if he doesnt start performing this season then I would like to see someone like Evra arrive. Samaldinho does have a point. Kaladze does start complaining about lack of starts and making threats to leave far too often. Especially, when you consider that he keeps getting injured and when os fit he simply isnt the best choice for Milan at leftback.

Dont get me wrong, when we won the CL, i was reasonably happy with him, but I did expect a big improvement. I wanted him to grow in stature in that position, but its just not happening. Hes too nervous, his postioning can cause trouble and for some reason he keeps playing the ball back across the area :eekani: he almost gave it to Etoo yesterday and he did it against inter when Nesta had to start screaming at him.

kris
03-11-2004, 01:54
He comepletly took out Giuly, is that good enough for you?

What leverage? It is simple, he threatened to quit Milan if he did not play.

That's no leverage. Would only be that if the club have no valid alternative to the player

mk18
03-11-2004, 08:34
Awesome how you skirted around the idea. Perhaps a flavor of the month type of adoration of players should be ditched as should your dismissive, abrasive, and all most violent opinionated attitude?

Just a thought.
sorry for my language but what the **** is up ur ass???

i was discussing kaladze then u turned this to a mido and totti discussion!!

u should go out more, ur always angry and ur never fine with the way things are going. im really starting to dislike u, give me a break man!

I have to agree with Samaldinho about Kaladze. He always showed a great deal of promise, especially when Milan werent doing so well. However since then he has shifted to left back and he hasnt looked that convincing. I have to disagree with MK18. I really dont see how he is considered one of the world's best leftbacks. (Then again, howmany great leftbacks are there). I havent seen him perform nearly well wnough to have that label. When we won the CL he was ok, but absolutely nothing special and he doesnt get forward nearly enough. Pancaro on the the other hand has been a revelation and provides many many more options to the team. Hes comfortable on the ball, he gets forward and puts crosses in and hes a decent defender.

ur thoughts are all based on the kaladze of last season, in the CL has was super, he shut down figo n his prime and was even on the UEFA team of the year shortlist, how can he be 'good but not great'??? ... id like to see u perform after being out for the whole season with an injury... and personally i dont even think hes doing bad right now.. even carlo seems to prefer him ahead of pancar right now.

meazza
05-11-2004, 08:18
kaladze has never been a good left back. he was a good defensive midfielder but not a left back.

mk18
05-11-2004, 09:03
he was always good at LB... u all seems to forget how decisve he was in the CL winning season!

Yuri
05-11-2004, 12:56
Kaladze is a good player on our left. He's not the world greatest, but he does his job, like Pancaro does his job too. Why bash him? One team can't have all the star players on every single place on the field. A team is never perfect, there's always room for improvement.

Why on earth can't many of our MM posters be satisfied with what we have. It's not that we are in relegation problems or something do we?? We have a real competetive side, just like 7 other teams in Europe have. Look at Real Madrid, they buy star after star, and are now mid-table (but on their way back.) So buying a better player based on individual performance may not be better for the "TEAM".

And that is my point. Football is a team-sport!!! I think our players complement each other magnificently. That may not be the case anymore if we buy individually all the best players. We will risk the fact then that our players won't work for each other anymore, because they all feel they are the stars so they won't have to do the dirty job. That's what's happening in Real Madrid, Manchester Utd, Anderlecht, Inter (For several years), Roma, Valencia,... ... ... . Buying this or that player don't mean the team will play better

mk18
05-11-2004, 18:03
agreed! ...