PDA

View Full Version : roberto carlos_stam swap

sheva1234
09-10-2004, 09:56
ı read some newspaper.ı read real offer roberto carlos for stam and galliani wanted time to think about the swap.
its possible.
by the way. why turkish people are always attack my milan?it makes me angry.they hates milan and all milan player.turkish reporters especially.have berlusconi ****ed them?
they always attacks and said that stam is a very bad defender and put him in same class with fenerbahçes luciano!
ı dont like stam very much and ı thought he is not fitted in to our sytem and he is not able to pass curve with playing our left and right backs.and his pass are very slow.but we must solve our problems on set pieces.ı hope he will solve.
what do you think about roberto carlos-stam swap?

argo
09-10-2004, 11:33
big NO!!!

p.s.
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

RIO
09-10-2004, 11:41
I tend to think it is wishful thinking by Real. Hey, they didn't think it was important to strengthen their defense (Samuel cannot cover the entire defensive zone now can he?), assuming that the power of galactico-ism and a potent offensive attack would bring them all the wins they crave. It isn't working out the way they wanted and now they will be looking for defensive help anyway they can. You can never discount Milan moving Stam, but I would guess he will be given a good long chance to show what he can do before that may happen. I doubt we brought him in to serve as bait for a supersta past his prime. Why would an itelligent management team like the one that runs Milan trade a fellow that really doesn't play defense any longer (R. Carlos) for a guy that pretty much does nothing but (Stam)? Sure, if we had a surfeit of quality defenders and a deficit of attacking players, this move might make sense, but we really do not have that situation. Plus, I just cannot see R. Carlos, at this point in his career, being successful in the Serie A. That doesn't mean a bunch of morons like Inter won't buy him cos he still has a big reputation, but it means it is pretty unlikely we'd do it. :D

mk18
09-10-2004, 13:10
ı read some newspaper.ı read real offer roberto carlos for stam and galliani wanted time to think about the swap.
its possible.
by the way. why turkish people are always attack my milan?it makes me angry.they hates milan and all milan player.turkish reporters especially.have berlusconi ****ed them?
they always attacks and said that stam is a very bad defender and put him in same class with fenerbahçes luciano!
ı dont like stam very much and ı thought he is not fitted in to our sytem and he is not able to pass curve with playing our left and right backs.and his pass are very slow.but we must solve our problems on set pieces.ı hope he will solve.
what do you think about roberto carlos-stam swap?

maybe cuz u give them the wrong information or something... ever since u joined ur threads and posts have been nothing more than DUMB and PATHETIC

Jim_UK
10-10-2004, 05:56
Yes and your reply is an enlightened one if ever i saw one. Why are you attacking him ?

I don't think we'll swap Stam for Carlos, he's had an unfortunate start with us, but he'll show his worth eventually.

Giovanni
10-10-2004, 06:48

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

sheva1234
13-10-2004, 02:10
:ilol: maybe cuz u give them the wrong information or something... ever since u joined ur threads and posts have been nothing more than DUMB and PATHETIC
are you fool mate?you are son of the *****
ı love milan more than you
**** you

housin7
13-10-2004, 05:48

Please edit it and keep it civil, there is no need to prove to others that one is in love to Milan more than the others. I am not defending anyone but this kind of comment really sadden me. We are all Milan fans, civilised people.

tobyr1974
13-10-2004, 05:56
Exactly....next you'll be meeting up outside the SS for a "who loves Milan the most" fight!! Get a grip......

Also, Would sell Stam if we could get a quality replacement....not an ageing left-back who can't defend, has awful positional sense and scores one free-kick out of 100!! I would put him behind Paolo, KK and Pancaro in the left back stakes - we don't need a fourth choice left-back at the expense of a decent centre-half!

argo
13-10-2004, 11:38
the only case I will sign Roberto Carlos is when I need a left-footed striker. :D

mk18
13-10-2004, 12:09
sheva1234 im not gonna reply to u... ur a kid!

carlos is a great player but not worth selling stam! i hope he joins us though

ACMILAN1983
13-10-2004, 16:14
I think even most journalists have been doubting this transfer, I don't see any truth to it

Debs
14-10-2004, 13:49
:rr30: OK, I need a special referee smilie. TWWWEEEETTTTT....I'm blowing my whistle to stop the game!

I haven't done this in ages but everyone just STOP. mk18 and shev1234, stop attacking each other, period! There was NO REASON to call shev1234's posts dumb and pathetic, and there's absolutely no reason to start pulling the "I love Milan more" stuff. We are here to discuss Milan and alot of times that includes the farfetched rumors the rumor-mill sites on the Web make up. Play the ball not the man!

Game on!

Haroon
14-10-2004, 18:21
Play the ball not the man!

Game on!

Which ball and which man? :nana: :dstup: :ilol:

P.S Guys ... keep it real. No need to be angry with each other. ;)

Goirre
14-10-2004, 20:00
are you fool mate?you are son of the *****
**** you
hey dude, this is the second time (in case you don't remember the first one: http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17237 ).....i'm sure it is in your best interest that there is no third time.....mk18 also received his share of warning in that thread, good to see he kept his cool after that....

as Debs mentioned, discuss the post, don't attack the poster.....after all we are all Milanistas in here....we just have different opinions.

Haroon :ilol:

Goirre
14-10-2004, 20:03
carlos is a great player....
hey thanx! i definitely agree :rock3:

:D :D

thesaint
16-10-2004, 09:51
Carlos ? I feel sick now , we dont need old players .. we just need to use the young ones such as Coloccini

mk18
16-10-2004, 11:30
hey thanx! i definitely agree :rock3:

:D :D
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i thought that conflict was already closed... no need to talk about it