PDA

View Full Version : Adriano wants to move from Inter

Giovanni
25-01-2005, 09:40
I've watched with my bare eyes an interview in which he says he's garteful to Moratti but in football you never know what will happen tomorrow, and that he would like to play in spain in the future, and for real madrid. he said he knows florentino appreciates him that much and he's very proud of it, and that maybe in the future he would like to fulfill this mutual dream

I think that if he moves, we can fit into the deal and try to sign him.. :firedev:

It's not a speculation and i'm surprised there isn't a thread already cause it has broken the media world as shocking news of the month probably

Giovanni
25-01-2005, 09:46
Extracts from CANAL PLUS interview;
It is widely understood that Real President Florentino Perez wants to sign Adriano in the summer - and he’s ready to offer a massive £40m.

"Perez has always had good things to say about me and it would be great to realise his dream and mine," continued the 22-year-old.

"He likes my style a lot and watches the games I play in. He wants me to be a part of his club.

"I want to enjoy my football. I came to Italy when I was very young to learn more and then to be able to go to Spain.

Adriano then hinted that the appointment of Arrigo Sacchi, who was at Parma with the player, as Real’s technical director could aid a switch.

Xudong
25-01-2005, 10:09
what can i say about MERDA? :D they are just not loved. ;)

Bayman
25-01-2005, 11:38
My xtratime post:

In Inter's position I'd sell Adriano and finally balance the team. You don't need 3 top strikers, one is enough: Martins.
Get 60m straight cash...
and buy
Cassano 15m
Vicente 25m
Luisao 15m

Martins/Vieri
Vicente Recoba Cassano
Davids Cambiasso
Favalli Luisao Materazzi Zanetti
Julio Cesar

That would be a title winning squad.
Creative players are MUCH more imortant/valuable than central strikers. And Inter completely lack these.
Look at Chelsea they don't have any world class central strikers, but 3 world class creative players (Duff, Robben, Lampard) behind.

AND NO, WE SHOULD NOT TRY TO SIGN HIM BECAUSE WE SIMPLY DON'T NEED HIM!!!
Real will be forced to play the same ineffective R9-Adriano "pure striker-pure striker combo" as Brazil NT did some times.

Reza
25-01-2005, 12:46
Adriano - Serginho swap in July? ;) then send Adriano to Barca for Ronaldinho :tong:

Henrik
25-01-2005, 19:09
"Adriano wants to move from Inter" - who doesn't? :lala:

K77SH C
25-01-2005, 19:13
Shevchenko and Adriano upfront, oh let it be :pr78:

Giovanni
26-01-2005, 02:51
The only player who can be as decisive is Gilardino IMO. Even Adriano hasn't Gilardino clinical accuracy in the box..

Btw i hardly believe Adriano will move from Inter and surely he won't be selled to the cousins, but i 'd be happy even if he just moves from there..another failure for the Inter-tristi

But there's a big IF.. Adriano once stated in a tv interview that he would have loved to play, one day, with our club, so....
Plus, many times in football the player's will is stronger than the club one

Henrik
26-01-2005, 07:25
My xtratime post:...

...That would be a title winning squad.
Giving advice to the competition on XT? ;)

I agree with Gio, that Gilardino is much more likely to come, but I am concerned that having Crespo, Inzaghi and Gila in the same team would be counter-productive.

ngunadi
26-01-2005, 19:58
Crepos will be the main striker for 2nd competitions like Coppa Italy, Inzaghi fill feature in CL. Gilardino will be in the Serie A.

That should solve the problem.

K77SH C
26-01-2005, 20:38
Inzaghi may not return from his injury and even if he does there is no guarantee he will perfrom.

lion
27-01-2005, 01:02
when he move to real he will begn to return to seria A **** REAL

Dave
27-01-2005, 05:08
IMO we must sign Adriano anyway! At least try to sign! Imo Milan will be the right club for Adriano! :w186:

Bayman
27-01-2005, 05:27
The list of preference according to all rumours (and prices) is:
1.R10
2. Gilardino
3. Adriano

We'll get only one of them.

KaKa|22
27-01-2005, 10:59
Let him go to Barca, I would love to see Inter fail again, Merda Inter and Merda Real Madrid. Inter dont wana trust Real Madrid in my opinion, since Ronaldos transfer i dont think they wana sell someone to real madrid because i think Inter want more money and real didnt give them?

Henrik
27-01-2005, 12:21
Adriano = perfect transfer, but very unlikely
Gilardino = good transfer, and likely
Ronaldino = good transfer, but very unlikely
Crespo = decent transfer, an very likely

:)