PDA

View Full Version : Good Players For sale ...

seven!
25-05-2005, 11:33
Here are the list :

- Gerrard ( Not Impossible )
- Torres ( Atletico owe us $$$ )
- VDV ( Gone to germany for just 5 mill )
- Robinho ( Bidding Still open )
- Gilardino ( Hopefully Ours )
- Emre ( Good sub for seedorf )
- Samuel ( Not fit in Spain )
- Chivu ( Roma Sucks )
- Reyes ( Not fit in England )
- Aimar ( Borred in Valencia )

so?? who will be your pick ???
Who will Galliani buy ??
For me ( IF WE GOT THE MONEY ) i will buy Torres , Gilardino , Gerrard , Samuel and Chivu...
Then i will offload brocchi , serginho , Simic , Crespo ( back to chelsea ) , Tommason...

Btw .. ( I still dreaming of Ronaldinho )

Stefan
26-05-2005, 06:03
From that list, I'd take Gilardino, Torres and Chivu.

I wouldn't get rid of Crespo on current form, but I'd certainly get rid of Rui, Brocchi, Simic and JDT.

mk18
26-05-2005, 06:55
Here are the list :

- Gerrard ( Not Impossible )
- Torres ( Atletico owe us $$$ )
- VDV ( Gone to germany for just 5 mill )
- Robinho ( Bidding Still open )
- Gilardino ( Hopefully Ours )
- Emre ( Good sub for seedorf )
- Samuel ( Not fit in Spain )
- Chivu ( Roma Sucks )
- Reyes ( Not fit in England )
- Aimar ( Borred in Valencia )

so?? who will be your pick ???
Who will Galliani buy ??
For me ( IF WE GOT THE MONEY ) i will buy Torres , Gilardino , Gerrard , Samuel and Chivu...
Then i will offload brocchi , serginho , Simic , Crespo ( back to chelsea ) , Tommason...

i would get gilardino, gerrard, and oddo and jankulovski and pizarro who are not in that list as well as makinwa...

i dont understand why u would want to offload serginho?!? same with crespo after yesterday

sehnsucht79
26-05-2005, 09:15
Potential goodbyes from Juventus:

1. Zambrotta
2. Emerson
3. Trezeguet
4. Del Piero
5. Blasi
6. Appiah
7. Tacchinardi
8. Zlatan ?? (RM rumours)

But Moggi & Capello recently stated that their 'great players' wont leave Juve, not even Trezeguet. It could be a smokescreen but who knows with Juve.

KhRiS
26-05-2005, 09:24
Potential goodbyes from Juventus:

1. Zambrotta
2. Emerson
3. Trezeguet
4. Del Piero
5. Blasi
6. Appiah
7. Tacchinardi
8. Zlatan ?? (RM rumours)

But Moggi & Capello recently stated that their 'great players' wont leave Juve, not even Trezeguet. It could be a smokescreen but who knows with Juve.

Zambrotta? Wish he would come to Milan, but i don't think he will be transferred.

sehnsucht79
26-05-2005, 09:28
Believe it or not some "Juve fans" would rather sell Zambro than Zlatan. Idiots. Moggi would have to cross my dead body before selling Zambrotta. Anyhow interests in Zambro came from RM and Chelsea. Plus we have options like Jankulovski and Chiellini to take over. Nevertheless I do not believe these two players can measure up to Zambro's consistency and work rate.

KhRiS
26-05-2005, 09:42
can measure up to Zambro's consistency and work rate.

Amen to That.

mk18
26-05-2005, 12:13
i would die to have zambrotta here at milan, zlatan would be nice too

alt51
26-05-2005, 14:36
Samuel VDV aimar,Gilardino

seedorf must be kicked from milan squad!!!

mk18
26-05-2005, 14:48
i thought seedorf had a good match vs liverpool, but i was happy for the substitution, we needed serginho at that time

vickirin
26-05-2005, 14:59
mm I guess we could snap Chevanton and get him back in form :devs:

Maradona (10)
26-05-2005, 16:01
Id rather have Riquelme than Aimar. And given that Barca doesnt want Riquelme....also Saviola. Way to waste talent.

:horny:

We need more argentineans. They have a plus, something you cant measure, a different attitude!!

:angel:

mk18
26-05-2005, 20:22
like inter do? ... no thanks

PS: im not against argies but we need what we need and not what u want!

Maradona (10)
26-05-2005, 21:57
Haha Inter is a joke. Do you want Martins? Look, Inter is a disaster and he isnt a surefire starter. So he may as well suc*. Right?
Is a team. Obviously Im not talking Veron, or Kily or Burdisso. I wouldnt want them here. But there are others that could play for Milan and not flop in Finals. Or choke as some of our current players.

Without looking any further, Crespo was there when we needed him the most. And not just in the UCL final. And he isnt playing at 100%.

Peachtot
27-05-2005, 06:03
i do too....all the time

i like carragher too..
and kezman...

i heard mourinho put kezman in transfer list... his price tag is cheap, I think (around 5 million pound)

sehnsucht79
27-05-2005, 06:04
Hmm wasnt Riquelme voted most - what was it - skillful perhaps - player in La Liga this season ?

Dave
27-05-2005, 06:33
I will take Torres, Gerrard and of course VDV(if you mean Vand der Vaart)!

Dave
27-05-2005, 06:34
And now it`s official we signed Vogel!!!!!!!!!!

shevaandkaka'
27-05-2005, 08:40
Zambrotta? Wish he would come to Milan, but i don't think he will be transferred.
if zlatan is 70 million euros ricky will be 1billion euros for sure
zlatan scored 16 goal
zlatan is at most 30m euros

zlatanov
27-05-2005, 09:34
A player, and every other thing, costs as much as somebody is willing to pay for him. Given that it is money-splashing Real and money-hungry Juve we talking about, I wouldn't be surprised to see this move go through for a blown-up figure like 60-70 mils.

sehnsucht79
27-05-2005, 10:12
Well Real already denied that they offered 70m for Zlatan - personally I think that is absolute rubbish even for Madrid's standards - but in another forum my fellow Juventinos and I are arguing over Zambrotta and Zlatan. Truth be told I feel extremely upset that they would prefer to let go of Zambro (whom they claim will be easy to replace with the likes of Janks and Chiellini. They can kiss my arse) than Zlatan (whom they regard as 'one of the greatest youngsters in the world') I like both and wish both would stay but come on. Zlatan over Zambrotta after just one season? Never.

ANYWAY, he has been fairly quiet recently but I really like Marchionni from Parma. What do you guys think?

mk18
27-05-2005, 10:25
Haha Inter is a joke. Do you want Martins? Look, Inter is a disaster and he isnt a surefire starter. So he may as well suc*. Right?
Is a team. Obviously Im not talking Veron, or Kily or Burdisso. I wouldnt want them here. But there are others that could play for Milan and not flop in Finals. Or choke as some of our current players.

Without looking any further, Crespo was there when we needed him the most. And not just in the UCL final. And he isnt playing at 100%.

what?

oh and martins is QUALITY!!!

sehnsucht79
27-05-2005, 10:38
Actually Inter has several good players individually. They just suck as a whole as a club. But then again its INTER.

I was quite sad when Van Der Meyde went to Inter. And I wish their captain was not someone whom I admire so much!

Maradona (10)
27-05-2005, 12:31
what?

oh and martins is QUALITY!!!

If we must look at Inter to see how argentineans suc*, we can do the same with Martins. Thats not my logic, its his.....

And yes Juve fan, you are right regarding Riquelme.

seven!
27-05-2005, 23:44
One of our target VDV is missing ....
He is gone to Germany....
thats to bad , i think he is an ideal replacement fot seedorf.....
Maybe Galliani didn't think so..
Maybe He is thinking of something like this...

------------------------Dida-------------------

Cafu/Oddo-- Nesta---Stam/samuel---Maldini/Jankulovski

--------------Gattuso--- KAKA------PIRLO------------------

-------------------RONALDINHO-----------------

---------------Sheva --------- Gilardino-----------

and then what will ancelotti do ???
The answer ?? -------> :beach:

What will Berlu and Galliani do ???
The answer ?? --------> :cheers:

So ?? What will YOu do ???

arpanmilan
28-05-2005, 01:05
RONALDINHO not likely to come to milan. Recently barca pesident has given him a raise of 60m pounds per year.

Snapster
28-05-2005, 03:57
RONALDINHO not likely to come to milan. Recently barca pesident has given him a raise of 60m pounds per year.

Your figure is way off, there's no way he's earning £1.1m a week

seven!
28-05-2005, 04:29
You are joking right ??????????
No Player in this world earn that sum of money !!!
Not even Ronaldinho...
Maybe you mean 60million rupee ?? hehehe.....
Just beleive my friend .... someday he will come !!!
Just wish Berlu wants him so much ... and....
He will throw the money directly in Laporta face !!!

zlatanov
28-05-2005, 05:41
Regarding Ronaldinho's new contract negotiations - there is nothing signed yet - Laporta was believed to have offered Ronaldinho 130 mil - I believe euros - for a 10 year contract, which would keep him at Barca for the rest of his career.

Ruffian
28-05-2005, 08:07
I thought there was a five-year limit on contracts. :confused:

sehnsucht79
28-05-2005, 09:34
Oh my god VDV went to HAMBURG

:sob:

It's like the time when D'Alessandro went to WOLFSBURG

Maybe the Germans are kings of transfers :D

zlatanov
28-05-2005, 10:11
True, I still can't understand why players like Andres and VDV would go to clubs like Wolfsburg and Hamburger. I guess they wanna learn how to save their asses from relegation and then look to move to better clubs.
Another talent down the drain, I guess. Ig VDV doesn't leave Hamburger SV at the end of next season his career would be officially over.