PDA

View Full Version : Fernando Torres

rae
12-10-2005, 09:38
Again!!!!!!!!! Nandito Torres! This time for sure. WE MUST GET HIM!!!!!Milan link delights Torres Wednesday 12 October, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres says he’s proud to be at the centre of reports linking him with a move to Milan.

The forward has been paired with the club in recent seasons and his name has again been mentioned ahead of next summer’s transfer window.

But although happy to be associated with the Rossoneri, the player has other things on his mind for now.

"Milan want me? That is good news but I must just concentrate on qualifying for the World Cup with Spain at this moment," he said.

The 21-year-old is highly rated in the Spanish game and Atletico are reportedly ready to cash in on him.

Torres, valued at around £20m, could be approached if Christian Vieri and Pippo Inzaghi fail to find their best form again.

In other transfer news, Bayern Munich’s Willy Sagnol is being linked with a move to Juventus in the summer.

The Frenchman could join the Italian outfit on a free transfer should he not extend his present deal with the German giants.

The 28-year-old, who is also liked by Atletico Madrid and Inter, may meet up with Robert Kovac in Turin after he made the same move last summer.
Atletico has a debt, dont they? :stuckup:

mrki
12-10-2005, 11:38
Please let this be true............

Gio-mania
12-10-2005, 11:49
hope he comes………

Dr Milano
12-10-2005, 11:53
Get him And transfer Vieri and 15 million

sheva-gila
12-10-2005, 16:23
it would bre great to see him playin for milan i hope that is tru and i think he is better than cassano or iaquinta he just scored three goal for spain he great.
come on Galliani and gat him....

slicknick
12-10-2005, 16:37
Torres? Oh I would love to have him at Milan...

Mehdi
12-10-2005, 16:45
Yes but why do we need another forward? Shouldn't we be singing defenders? Torres team-mate Perea, for example, who who linked with Inter and Real and is regarded as one of the best centre backs in Spain.

sheva-gila
12-10-2005, 16:47
i think we should sign him and lat messi there where hi is now .

Nirvana FC
12-10-2005, 16:59
Yes but why do we need another forward? Shouldn't we be singing defenders? Torres team-mate Perea, for example, who who linked with Inter and Real and is regarded as one of the best centre backs in Spain.
Perea is a fine defender! I wouldn't mind if he become a Milan player. There is a Spanish defender in Atletico Madrid, forget his name, that always impressed me. But you know what happens to Spanish players when they movo to Italy...

Tobinho
12-10-2005, 18:54
Well it would be great to have Torres at Milan, but aren't we in danger of becoming the new Madrid? With a defence desperately needing reinforcement, we instead are apparantly moving for a £20m forward...

shevagol_7
12-10-2005, 20:22
I don't think we should be moving for Torres now. We are in need of some young defenders not strikers. Even if we were set at the back I'm not to sure about him being Milan calibre. He seems to be a player with alot of promise but I haven't seen enough of him lately to say whether or not he is ready for Milan.

But not many Spaniards have convinced me when they came to Italy.

prifess
13-10-2005, 05:32
yea hope he comes. sheva, gila, torres :D

but we need midfielders! pffff 1 midfielder thats all. diego (porto) hehe or another

sam_3
13-10-2005, 05:39
I hope he doesn't come to milan. Spanish players and enlgish players simply don't perform in italian teams.

slicknick
13-10-2005, 08:04
yea hope he comes. sheva, gila, torres :D

but we need midfielders! pffff 1 midfielder thats all. diego (porto) hehe or another

I would say we need defenders instead

rae
13-10-2005, 08:59
But not many Spaniards have convinced me when they came to Italy.IMO it's the main drawback of Nando... we can recall Jose Mari and Javi Moreno for instance... however I still like these guys very much... :5ok:

But Torres is different, and situation is differnt too... Bobone and Pippo are quite old and soon need a replecament... Nando will be perfect.I would say we need defenders insteadYeah. But it's another talk. We need defenders right now. I mean this january. And Nando can wait till next summer IMO ;)

zlatanov
13-10-2005, 10:48
I can't say I am very excited to see us linked with Torres. I would expect him to have a hell of a time adjusting to the Serie A and IMO, this transfer would be a huge waste of money for Atletico would hardly agree to sell him for less than 30-35 mil euros - especially, with Chelski in the picture and they have been monitoring him for a year or two now.
Unless Atletico owe us something like 20 mil euros AND are willing to pay it back with a Torres transfer (something I find quite unlikely), a possible Torres purchase could be a big financial blow for us and seriously disrupt our rebuilding of the defence and adding even more quality in midfield too ... along with the excellent chance that he won't make it in Italy.

mk18
13-10-2005, 16:51
i agree, i dont think we should look at him now, were in no need for attackers since defenders and midfieders are our main priority, and i rarely see us spending alot of money, and if we do on this transfer then we would probably miss out on what we need

Dr Milano
14-10-2005, 17:25
i agree, i dont think we should look at him now, were in no need for attackers since defenders and midfieders are our main priority, and i rarely see us spending alot of money, and if we do on this transfer then we would probably miss out on what we need
nah forget him know i agree with u mk18 we need defenders know though and sell some

seven!
14-10-2005, 23:48
I don't know if i'am crazy , bout since 2 years ago i have the feeling that
He will be the one to lead Milan attack one day...
And i still now think that way ... Plus that Atletico still owe us alot of money .. and They will PAY Us with their Captain ... TORRES!!

Xudong
15-10-2005, 00:28
He is really good. Of course I wouldn't mind him joining us. But I would rather A. Madrid paying us the money back and we invest it in Kompany and/or Alex.

jani
15-10-2005, 02:01
yeah but that would mean Torres would be snapped up by another big club :(

Acmir^
15-10-2005, 08:55
Can someone tell me why Atletico owe us money?

Syn Shevaan
15-10-2005, 11:39
Well Acmir, They did sign our players 3-4 years back then, Cosmin Contra, Javi Moreno, Jose Mari. So I think they owe us some cash but I doubt if it more than $ 10 Million.

About the Fernando Torres, well, He is one of Magnificent striker in this world and most of Milan fans want to see him in Milan Jersey, but I must agree with some of us who share their opinion to build our defensive sector instead of adding a striker ( especially when it cost us dearly ).
Well, we need two quality center backs in order to replace Maldini when the time comes or when Nesta got injured or fatique ( Stam and cafu play as right fullback while jankulovsky and kaladze play as left fullback ).

Forza !!

meazza
15-10-2005, 11:45
for ages all I heard about was how we where owed cash from athletico then that seemed to just vanish.

if we need a pippo replacement why not try and bag Cassano on a free:D

hitmannq8
15-10-2005, 13:24
Cassano wouldn't come, he'd rather be a 6th striker at Juve.

only $10? I thought it was something like 16-18m pounds?

Dr Milano
15-10-2005, 17:00
Cassano aint better than torres .

Kaka`[22]
16-10-2005, 22:23
We need some defenders and midfield...i hope Milan go for Sneijder as replacement for Seedorf. I don't mind Torres to see in Milan, but i would go for players that we need then go for future.

slicknick
17-10-2005, 12:28
']We need some defenders and midfield...i hope Milan go for Sneijder as replacement for Seedorf. I don't mind Torres to see in Milan, but i would go for players that we need then go for future.

Good point, but how about we go for players that would serve as for many years and we currently need? Like a young defender?

shevagol_7
17-10-2005, 13:33
IMO it's the main drawback of Nando... we can recall Jose Mari and Javi Moreno for instance... however I still like these guys very much... :5ok:

But Torres is different, and situation is differnt too... Bobone and Pippo are quite old and soon need a replecament.

Yes both are fairly old but these are our 3rd and 4th strikers right now. There would be no need to spend 25+ million euros on a player who is far to hot and cold for my likeing.

Andy Christ
17-10-2005, 15:51
There's no need for him unless we are planning to sell Sheva. And obviously we are not doing that.

Fact is that Torres is not much better or different than Gila. And he would cost around €35-45M. It would be one of the most pointless signings I could imagine.

Dr Milano
17-10-2005, 15:56
we have gilardino know so were ok thier is our young striker Shevchenko . Gilardino . Ardemagni our young strikers ok ok shevchenko is about 28 or 29 but still he is a goal scoring machine