PDA

View Full Version : I Want Luca Toni Instead Of Vieri

Kaka1899
22-12-2005, 13:29
I think milan shud get luca toni he is a good striker and will at least score if he plays which is more thn Vieri is doing True?

SANT
22-12-2005, 14:01
Yes, but it's not just who we want, or who is better...

it must be a player who is available (like Vieri was)... Fiorentina would not let Toni go...

it must be a player who is willing to spend several games on the bench... Toni would't do it... he shouldn't do it, considering his great moment...

Milan is designed so Sheva and Gila can be the starters as much as possible, Pippo's age and physical condition have turned him into a good substitute to have...

Vieri, could be, but so far, has not been a good sub...

We need someone like Jon Dahl Tommason... someone whose carreer is rising... and can score a goal when there's no more than 15 minutes to play and we can only make crosses to the area... that's why I say a guy like Janker (tall guy, Czech Rep.)

meazza
22-12-2005, 14:27
toni would cost well over 15m right now. we'd struggle to get 2m for Vieri.

savage_mau
22-12-2005, 15:51
in getting toni we can rather get other sub player like maybe Inter Julio Cruz(example)He do score much goal that Vieri .Or Maybe pick a youngster of Ardemagni or De Gennaro to play in the last few minute.But so far they seems given very few changes.

Milan3869
23-12-2005, 02:18
Luca Toni over sheva and gila?!?....i dont think so....and the reason we got vieri was to have a good backup just in case either sheva or gila got hurt.

Kaka1899
23-12-2005, 05:41
yes but vieri isnt a good sub he has been voted the worst player in italy and we need to get rid of him now before he is worthless.

Acmir^
23-12-2005, 08:59
I think milan shud get luca toni he is a good striker and will at least score if he plays which is more thn Vieri is doing True?

you want very much, i would like a car but...

ACMILAN1983
23-12-2005, 10:30
All I have to say about Toni atm is the Fiorentina fans have treated him superbly since he arrived and he's had comparisons to Batigol, which in Florence is of major importance and his response is "I want Barca" :rolleyes:

MilanPerSempre
23-12-2005, 17:43
you want very much, i would like a car but...

Only a car? :tong:

Yeh it's true! Things are not so easy! And I also think we have two fantastic strikers already with Gila and Sheva. And also Inzaghi can still be very important for us!

mk18
23-12-2005, 19:20
tell that to santa not us buddy :)

zlatanov
23-12-2005, 20:57
tell that to santa not us buddy :)
:devf:

he still has a day to make up his wishlist. maybe he could add Alex, Chivu, and Gallas in there too :diablo:

mk18
24-12-2005, 05:51
:devf:

he still has a day to make up his wishlist. maybe he could add Alex, Chivu, and Gallas in there too :diablo:
if it works... he can put ronaldinho in there while hes at it :D