PDA

View Full Version : Winter Mercato

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Tony29.
03-05-2007, 12:30
KAka' outplayed Viera every time he played against him. I was personaly at the San Siro against Inter when Milan lost 4-3 but KAka' toyed with Vieira.
Against Juve when Milan won at the San Siro 3-1, KAka' also destroyed Emerson-Vieira in the middle. They both were booked on him and Vieira should have been send off qas well, but didnt. If you look correctly, you will notice that Emerson NEVER managed to hold up Kaka' the way Rino did to C.Ronaldo.
No Marko, he never outplayed them.
He wasn't outplayed by them like CR was by Gattuso, but he never did anything special against them.
He did score against Juve last year but Milan wasn't all over Juve on that match. 4 shots 3 goals and a pathetic display by Chimenti at the goal and Juve as a team offensively.
He was completely stopped by them in 2004/05 and had one solid game in 2005/06 against Juve's defence.
Against Inter this year, hmmmm, Kaka was in Vieira+Cambiasso's pocket in the first half and gave a solid display only when Materazzi was sent off.
Vieira/Makelele owned him and Dinho at the world cup.

Until now, Kaka never outplayed a solid and organized defence, never. He has a chance to do so against Liverpool, and even if he won't "rape" them in Athens, he'll do that against some great defence in following years. But until now, he never did anything of a kind ( like he did to Bayern's , ManU's, Celtics, Catania's defence)

drucurl
03-05-2007, 12:53
The evil juventino :D is right. Great as he is kaka rarely rapes world class defences. I think he did well against inter and bayern this year. Most me our current stars (c.ronaldo messi etc) virtouso performances have come against smaller teams. Maybe this is where rooney gets his props from, for scoring against the arsenals and milan and liverpools etc

Tony29.
03-05-2007, 13:19
The evil juventino :D is right.
I know i am

Great as he is kaka rarely rapes world class defences. I think he did well against inter and bayern this year. Most me our current stars (c.ronaldo messi etc) virtouso performances have come against smaller teams.
I honestly believe that Kaka will start destroying even the world class defences. I'm 100% sure about that actually. Liverpool in Athens is the next oportunity and i have a feeling he'll do it against them.
But yes, it's a fact he didn't do it yet.
I don't think he'll be "Thierry Henry" . The best in the world but helpless against the best. Kaka will be something special when you'll talk about him to your kids in 10-15 years !

Maybe this is where rooney gets his props from, for scoring against the arsenals and milan and liverpools etc
I don't know about Rooney but i know that it's exactly why i concider Zidane to be the greatest ever in my time (and i've seen Maradona, and i perfectly remember WC 1986).
To score against the best and to score important goals against the best makes you a great one.

WC Final 1998 , EURO 2000 quarter and semifinals , CL 2002 Final , EURO 2004 against England in last minute, WC 2006 . Noone else can cope with this record ( don't dare mantioning Ronaldo, Dru. He's not even close :) ). Add the important goals he scored to Barcelona, Valencia, Milan, Inter, Roma...

Yes, Zizzou is the greatest of them all

hwmook
03-05-2007, 13:39
Until now, Kaka never outplayed a solid and organized defence, never. He has a chance to do so against Liverpool, and even if he won't "rape" them in Athens, he'll do that against some great defence in following years.

NO PLAYER can ever rape a great defence, if he did then that defence is not great. Go and look at the games of Italy-France, even Zidane on his best form can't rape a organised midfield, nobody can do so IMO. They can just try to create a few half chances and hope for the best. The difference is that great attackers create openings in these good defence for his teammates to take advantage of and that is where CR fail so terribly, he just doesn't understand soccer is a team game.

CR and Kaka is just like ronaldinho and Zidane. Everybody got their perferences but i will take Zidane anyday over ronaldinho. I hope Kaka will be like Zidane who will alway be remembered as a football great. Kaka has got the talent and personality to be even better than Zidane and he need to recognise that Milan is the team for him to do so. CR IMO is just like ronaldinho, if CR improve his footballing brain and start playing for the team, he can be another ronaldinho, not as great as Zidane but still a very good player.

mrki
03-05-2007, 13:40
If this is the way you look at things than we can say that no one EVER outplayed any great defence... There is no point of talking like that. What do you even mean by expression "outplayed"? Becouse for sure, FOR SURE, Kaka' outplayed Cambiasso-Vieira in that match I am talking about. He was all over the pitch and won 80% of duels. there is no DM in the world or CD that can play 1 on 1 with KAka', no one can stop him by himself. Of course, solid and concentrated defence can stop any man in the world, even Ronaldinho and Kaka' at their best. That is normal thing. he is not a superman. But if he keeps playing like this, and I've never seen any player play efficient and disciplined like this ( did Ronaldino or Zidane ever run 11000 m in 90min? ), we can have the best no.10 up there with Maradona and Pele. Aldough some will say im way off the line by saying this.

drucurl
03-05-2007, 13:48
I guess scoring 2 in the wc final vs germany, 3 against an excellent manu, repeatadly scoring against milan at their defensive zenith, most of the derby matches eg. Argentina, barca, real etc ain't worth squat right. :stupid: since if can't euro he Scored tons there too

Jim_UK
03-05-2007, 14:05
Ok give me a minute to dream about these two line up as our first and second choice defences :hopefull:

---------------Buffon------------------
Alves----Nesta-----Terry-----Zambrotta

-----------------Dida--------------------
Oddo----Bonera-----Maldini-----Jankulovski

Ok, back to reality :D

I know people here rave on ( ahh phoenix nights :rotfl: ) about Alex, but Terry is a step above. Neither are particularly fast but Terry is just an absolute rock and makes up for speed with good positioning. This doesn't mean i wouldn't take Alex but given a choice, Terry is the better defender i think. The amount of times you see him throwing himself about and putting his body on the line is unbelievable, you don't get many more commited than him.

The only question is will that commitment transfer to Milan, seeing as he's to Chelsea what Gattuso is to Milan?

Tony29.
03-05-2007, 14:15
If this is the way you look at things than we can say that no one EVER outplayed any great defence.
Not outplay them on his own while his 9 teammates just sit and watch. Of course noone can do that.
Outplay a great defence with a team play, but our hero to be the one who gives most of the problems to the defence.
And great defences were outplayed this way....many times !

Wasn't Cannavaro-Thuram-Zambrotta a great defence ? How did Henry ( hmm, actually he did outplay a great defence) outplay them ?
Wasn't Baresi-Maldini- Desailly a great defence ? How did Zidane humiliate them when Juve won 1:6 ?
Wasn't Cafu-Nesta-Maldini-Gattuso great ? How did Valeron play games with them in La Coruna ?

And no , Kaka didn't outplay Vieira-Dacourt ( Cambiasso didn't play, my mistake). For 50 minutes Milan had only one single chance ( in 1st minute) and was 3:0 down. Kaka couldn't create anything, wasn't able to make a good assist and didn't find himself in chance to score. He was completely shut down until Materazzi got sent off.

Giorgos
03-05-2007, 18:53
Both Terry and Alex are great defenders and one of that will must join our team. It seems that will be Terry with about 15 million euros.

Milan_Mad
04-05-2007, 07:39
:grinser: Not outplay them on his own while his 9 teammates just sit and watch. Of course noone can do that.
Outplay a great defence with a team play, but our hero to be the one who gives most of the problems to the defence.
And great defences were outplayed this way....many times !

Wasn't Cannavaro-Thuram-Zambrotta a great defence ? How did Henry ( hmm, actually he did outplay a great defence) outplay them ?
Wasn't Baresi-Maldini- Desailly a great defence ? How did Zidane humiliate them when Juve won 1:6 ?
Wasn't Cafu-Nesta-Maldini-Gattuso great ? How did Valeron play games with them in La Coruna ?

And no , Kaka didn't outplay Vieira-Dacourt ( Cambiasso didn't play, my mistake). For 50 minutes Milan had only one single chance ( in 1st minute) and was 3:0 down. Kaka couldn't create anything, wasn't able to make a good assist and didn't find himself in chance to score. He was completely shut down until Materazzi got sent off.Tony id just like to add to your beloved juve side back when Zidane was there but was it me or wasnt it Del Piero the main star at juve never ZZ, i know Zidane went onto better things in spain :grinser: to say kaka has not outplayed any real mean defence is a joke hes outplayed sides like Bayern, Liverpool Lyon, Inter, Juve (dont you remember 3-1) Man Utd he even did to barca but puyol just hacks him down everytime he gets the ball dont you worry he will go onto being better then ZZ though i already think he is :nervous:

Tony29.
04-05-2007, 08:57
:grinser: Tony id just like to add to your beloved juve side back when Zidane was there but was it me or wasnt it Del Piero the main star at juve never ZZ, i know Zidane went onto better things in spain :grinser: to say kaka has not outplayed any real mean defence is a joke hes outplayed sides like Bayern, Liverpool Lyon, Inter, Juve (dont you remember 3-1) Man Utd he even did to barca but puyol just hacks him down everytime he gets the ball dont you worry he will go onto being better then ZZ though i already think he is :nervous:
I was talking about a particular match and Del Piero didn't play at all on that match !

As for the rest of your post, i already said what i had to say, i won't repeat.

drucurl
04-05-2007, 09:05
Tony is smart enough not to fight me on the ronaldo issue I see :grinser:

Tony29.
04-05-2007, 09:14
I guess scoring 2 in the wc final vs germany, 3 against an excellent manu, repeatadly scoring against milan at their defensive zenith, most of the derby matches eg. Argentina, barca, real etc ain't worth squat right. :stupid: since if can't euro he Scored tons there too
I can't fight this record. Just like you can't fight me on Zidane issue and Ronaldo can't beat Zidane when we're talking about their influence when trophies were being won.
Zidane also scored 3 goals in 2 wc finals, 1 decider in CL final, 1 goal in WC semifinal, 1 in EC semifinal ..... and Zidane was a midfielder, not even a striker.
And he was team leader and best player when WC was won, when CL was won, when EC was won, when scudetti were won, when La Liga was won.

Hats off to Ronnie but he comes second after Zidane and he'll lose even the second place to Kaka sooner or later !

zlatanov
04-05-2007, 12:41
Milan has extended Cafu's contract with one more year:

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may4p.html

I am sure Jim is liking it :D

mrki
04-05-2007, 12:44
Maybe Ronaldo will lose his 2nd place to Kaka' as you say Tony, but Zidane will loose his own place also soon.... :)

drucurl
04-05-2007, 13:06
I can't fight this record. Just like you can't fight me on Zidane issue and Ronaldo can't beat Zidane when we're talking about their influence when trophies were being won.
Zidane also scored 3 goals in 2 wc finals, 1 decider in CL final, 1 goal in WC semifinal, 1 in EC semifinal ..... and Zidane was a midfielder, not even a striker.
And he was team leader and best player when WC was won, when CL was won, when EC was won, when scudetti were won, when La Liga was won.

Hats off to Ronnie but he comes second after Zidane and he'll lose even the second place to Kaka sooner or later !
First of all I think its unfair that you refer to Zidane's scoring in the finals like he did something big.....1) the penalty was based on a clear dive and he didn't even dive to get it :zany: 2) he sabotaged his entire team with his temper...which more than cancelled out th goal if you asked me :5ok: Zidane Never truly raped an entire tournament like Ronaldo did in 02 and almost did in 98. I remember he played well in 98 but I remember the rave reviews going mainly to Ronaldo. In 98 EVERY team was petrified of Roanldo. In 07 Zidane was probably at his most dominant in the WC I have ever seen him because he really did own Brazil and Spain....but then again these countries are hardly known for their tight defences. The only player in my lifetime who I think ever singlehahdedly gangbanged a whole tournament was Maradonna. But When you have players like Malouda, Makalele, Thuram, Henry, Ribery, Trezuget, Viera AND Saha- world class players in every position..not just a top heavy attack of unmotivated players like Brazil 07- you can do pretty much anything you want :5ok:

Kaka is great.....brilliant..... but Ronaldo is a hard act to follow. By the time Ronaldo was Kaka's age he already won the WOPY twice.....and he was clearly the winner (except when he beat Batigol) each time he won IMHO. As a Milan fan I'd vote for Kaka any day...but if I were more openminded I'd see that Ronaldinho, Messi, CR7 and Rooney aren't far behind.

Ghost
04-05-2007, 13:41
Comparing Zidan to Ronaldo is like

Comparing Maldini to Bramble.

drucurl
04-05-2007, 14:13

Comparing Maldini to Bramble. You really don't want to get me started on this. All I'll do is write some reminders (Tony29 you're right I am stubborn ) :
1)Ronaldo is 30 and won the WOPY same no of times as a retired (35) Zidane
2)Ronaldo won TWO world cups Zidane won one.
3)Despite France winning 98 ronaldo was arguably the best player
4)Ronaldo is the highest WC goalscorer ever
5)Ronaldo was a superstar WHEREVER he want..../Zidane was relatively unknown at Monaco

If you think Zidane is better than Ronaldo that's fine. Just refrain from disrespecting him :nunu:

Anyways back to the transfers....couldn't we just get Giovanni DoSantos and forget about Ronaldinho......the kid is FANTASTIC!! and would surely come MUCH cheaper. Ronaldinho is already a Barcelona legend......let's make some legends fo our own the way we did with sheva :eekani: and Kaka :5ok:

drucurl
04-05-2007, 14:21
[QUOTE=drucurl]5)Ronaldo was a superstar WHEREVER he want..../Zidane was relatively unknown to the same level at Monaco :eekani: QUOTE] Ooops sorry I meant Bordeaux naturally :5ok:

Stitch
04-05-2007, 14:34
ZooDane was an animal :D Kiki is the best :D

zlatanov
04-05-2007, 14:48

Comparing Maldini to Bramble.
I think Tony was referring to the one and only Ronaldo, the one playing for Milan, not the Ronaldo-wanna-be fro Gattuso's wet dreams :D

@ drucurl: I believe Milancelotti was talking about CR7, not R9 :grinser:

hitmannq8
04-05-2007, 14:50
seems like Sheva has expressed his interest to return to milan to Berlusconi.. (tribal football also had somethng saying that Kirsten spoke to Galliani about a return cuz his life is very unhappy)

i would welcome sheva with open arms.. im just waitin for him to comment on the situation..

guys..even if we win the CL what im afraid of is that we will not make any transfers..true that we are a good team and reached this far..but lets not kid ourselves.. players like Brocchi, Simic, Cafu (currently), Boriello,Gilardino are not players that deserve to play in Milan.. we need to become more stronger..i dont want to buy 6 new players destroying the chemistry in the team..but just buyin 3 or 4 world class players that can make a difference.. i mean look at ronaldo's transfer.. sinc he came milan has been playing beautifl football in all competitions..his transfer gave every1 a much much needed boost.. after that we got into gear and never stopped..

milan has to sign a few plaayers no matter what the outcome of Athens is.. but we will support milan no matter what.. even if Gila will still be there next year! :devf:

zlatanov
04-05-2007, 14:55
seems like Sheva has expressed his interest to return to milan to Berlusconi.. (tribal football also had somethng saying that Kirsten spoke to Galliani about a return cuz his life is very unhappy)

i would welcome sheva with open arms.. im just waitin for him to comment on the situation..

guys..even if we win the CL what im afraid of is that we will not make any transfers..true that we are a good team and reached this far..but lets not kid ourselves.. players like Brocchi, Simic, Cafu (currently), Boriello,Gilardino are not players that deserve to play in Milan.. we need to become more stronger..i dont want to buy 6 new players destroying the chemistry in the team..but just buyin 3 or 4 world class players that can make a difference.. i mean look at ronaldo's transfer.. sinc he came milan has been playing beautifl football in all competitions..his transfer gave every1 a much much needed boost.. after that we got into gear and never stopped..

milan has to sign a few plaayers no matter what the outcome of Athens is.. but we will support milan no matter what.. even if Gila will still be there next year! :devf:
don't worry, we will sign players.
I think we will sign 2-4 players among champions like Buffon, Dinho, Trez, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Alex/Barzagli/Chivu, Diarra, Ze Roberto
and probably 1-2 from promising and talented players like Keita, Barusso, Lucas Pezzini

Stitch
04-05-2007, 15:07
who is lucas pezzini?

Ghost
04-05-2007, 15:09
I think Tony was referring to the one and only Ronaldo, the one playing for Milan, not the Ronaldo-wanna-be fro Gattuso's wet dreams :D

@ drucurl: I believe Milancelotti was talking about CR7, not R9 :grinser:

My bad, you cant possibly compare them two as they are both legends and played in their own positions respectively.

Im just angry at the people who compare CR7 to Zidane.

Tony29.
04-05-2007, 15:24
don't worry, we will sign players.
I think we will sign 2-4 players among champions like Buffon, Dinho, Trez, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Alex/Barzagli/Chivu, Diarra, Ze Roberto
and probably 1-2 from promising and talented players like Keita, Barusso, Lucas Pezzini
Please Zlat , the bolded guy can not be called a champion just because he was among the 23 players who won the WC.
He is overrated, slow, lost on the field, laughing stock, raped by the attackers.
If Milan ( or Juve) want to shot their foot , then they'll buy Barzagli. If they plan to do something big in the future then they'll forget about him and let Moratti buy him !

zlatanov
04-05-2007, 15:29
Please Zlat , the bolded guy can not be called a champion just because he was among the 23 players who won the WC.
He is overrated, slow, lost on the field, laughing stock, raped by the attackers.
If Milan ( or Juve) want to shot their foot , then they'll buy Barzagli. If they plan to do something big in the future then they'll forget about him and let Moratti buy him !
I am not a fan of his either, Tony ... I mentioned those players not because they are necessarily the ones I want to see at Milan but because they have been most strongly connected with milan and I would guess that if we are to go for any established players, they would be among those ...
although, on second thought I guess I should have put barzagli's name in the second list as he is anything but a champion and established.

zlatanov
04-05-2007, 15:33
who is lucas pezzini?
a little mystery doesn't hurt, does it? ... why do you wanna spoil things, then? :grinser:

He's been mentioned many times here, and especially by brasileiro. he is like 20-21 yo defensive midfielder from Brazil (Gremio) and is pretty good going forward too and has a nice strong, precise shot.
Great prospect from what he's shown so far in his career.
There were rumours not long ago that Milan had offered 7 mil for him but Gremio were holding out for 10.

Tony29.
04-05-2007, 15:37
Aha, ok .

Oh, and for zdrillionth time : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may4m.html

Forget about him. :zany:

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's Berlu and his master cards :diablo:

zlatanov
04-05-2007, 15:42
Aha, ok .

Oh, and for zdrillionth time : http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may4m.html

Forget about him. :zany:

There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's Berlu and his master cards :diablo:
Yeah, I know ... and Milan is not even going for any of those things ;)
don't worry, for buffon Silvio will use his debit card ... or a bag full of cash, whatever juve please :zany: :grinser:

Tony29.
04-05-2007, 16:03
don't worry, for buffon Silvio will use his debit card ... or a bag full of cash, whatever juve please :zany: :grinser:

Don't want cash.
The only things i'd accept for Gigi are Kaka, Pirlo and San Siro.....all together !

Ok, i'll try to be serious for a change. I havent been serious for a long time.
I remember there were few guys ( i was among them and Mrki wasn't among them for sure) who , since the start of the season, were saying how Milan doesn't need much.
Didn't this team reach the final and will probably win it ? So why do you want changes ?

Dida - To stay ( Buffon wont hurt but since he's married to Juve and i can't see a divorce comming, then Dida is the next best thing)
Oddo - To Stay ( someone to replace him from time to time. Nothing big and expensive , just some new squad player)
Janku - To stay and rotate with Zambrotta
Nesta - stay ( Bonera on the bench)
Maldini - if he retires then you'll need some classy CD who'll have Kaladze as his replacement.
Gattuso - to stay ( Brocchi)
Ambrosini - to stay ( but having in mind he's injury prone then you'll need that Barusso guy)
Pirlo - to stay ( someone talented and young to take his place on some non important matches )
Kaka - sell...kidding.... to stay
Seedorf - to stay ( Gourcuff ready to replace him and Kaka depending on the situation)
Ronaldo - to stay ( Gila, Inzaghi , 4th choice striker )

Lets see now :
Zambrotta 10m
Classy CD - 15-25m
Second choice LB - 3m
Barusso - 5m
Pirlo's replacement - 5-6m
4th striker - 3-5m
= ~50m

50m euro and Milan will still be the strongest ( among the 3 strongest) team in Europe for the next 3 years at least.

And if you use Borriello and Simic for swap deals and sell Oliveira for 10m, then with less than 35m Euro Milan can still be unbeatable.

Listen to me, i'm Moggi school student :diablo:

zZ[-_-]Zz
04-05-2007, 16:14
you are a lousy student of Moggi... didn't you know Moggi predicted that Buffon will join Milan? and he is right...

mrki
04-05-2007, 16:37
Moggi had other methods of buying players... Give some lousy GK to Moratti, then load up his gun with bullets and made Cannavaro sign for 10 bucks for Juve :) And so on...

From all of these players you people mentioned up there I really hope we are gonna try for Zambrotta! With him and Oddo and Marek we have great fullbacks, plus Cafu and Seregio can go on like subs noemore year. Im sure we'll sign Barusso and one more CD, about the goal keeper im not sure, but this could be Dida's last few games with Milan. And Tony, we wouldnt change Kaka' or Pirlo for whole city of Torino and all the people in there! :)

So my "realistic wishes " are...
1. Zambrotta - 10 mil
2. CD - who ever is good, C.Maldini knows his job
3. Barusso - good player for Brocchi's place, Brocchi off to Torino
4. Forward or Ronaldinho
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We need like 4 players, not more. Gigi will be a bonus in the end, just wait and see...

Tony29.
04-05-2007, 16:57
You really don't want to get me started on this. All I'll do is write some reminders (Tony29 you're right I am stubborn ) :
1)Ronaldo is 30 and won the WOPY same no of times as a retired (35) Zidane
2)Ronaldo won TWO world cups Zidane won one.
3)Despite France winning 98 ronaldo was arguably the best player
4)Ronaldo is the highest WC goalscorer ever
5)Ronaldo was a superstar WHEREVER he want..../Zidane was relatively unknown at Monaco

If you think Zidane is better than Ronaldo that's fine. Just refrain from disrespecting him :nunu:

Shut up you mule :notlist: . I'm not disrespecting Ronnie, he's one of my all time favourites and i love him.
Just that he's behind Zidane.

And your arguments suck and almost made me :tired: , especially number 2.
Barzagli has 1 world cup, Maldini 0 ........beat this if you can ! Ronnie didn't play 1 sec. in 1994 , so forget about this argument.

Ronaldo could have been greater than Zidane, but he isn't. Blame that Lecce defender as much as you want but he did his job and Zizou is #1 for the last 15 years.

The thing with Zidane is that anywhere he went he was bringing trophies and took his teams in EC, CL , WC finals, and he actually was the main reason his teams did great.
France could have only dreamed about winning a WC or even playing in WC final if there wasn't for Zidane ( he was injured in 2002 and played only 1 match while carrying the injury. Look how far France went then).
He led his team to EC victory.
Led Juve to 2 CL finals ( lost them, but if he won those he would have been greater than Maradona) , led Real M to one CL final and won it for them.
He WAS the winning team, the one who played for the crowd, the one who assisted half of the goals, the one who scored most of the decissive goals and the one who brought trophies.
That's why Zidane is the greatest, Dru. Because his goals were the ones that were bringing the win.
While he was in Juve he scored 23 goals in serie A and 9 of them were against Inter, Milan and Roma.
While he was in Juve he scored only 5 goals in champions league, but 2 of them were in 1/4 finals and 2 in semifinals.
In World Cups he scored 5 goals. 3 in the final, 1 in the semifinal, 1 in the 1/4 final
In European championships he scored 5 goals. Two of them in 90th minute against England , 1 in 1/4 finals and one decider in semis.

I don't know his statistics in la liga but i still remember him scoring against Barcelona, La Coruna, Valencia.
In Europe with Real he scored 9 goals and 5 of them in knock-out stages ( 1 in the final, 2 in semis, 1 in 1/4final, 1 in round of 16)

Ronaldo has 1 trophy won as the best player of the team, and not underestimating his genious, but his Brasil of 2002 could have easily won it even without Ronaldo.

And again - Ronaldo is a striker so using his goals record to prove him better than Zidane is not fair.

Now, please some mod warn us not to go off topic anymore.
This was game-set-match anyway and dru won't reply :diablo:

Tony29.
04-05-2007, 17:10
Moggi had other methods of buying players... Give some lousy GK to Moratti, then load up his gun with bullets and made Cannavaro sign for 10 bucks for Juve :) And so on...

Hmmm, so you're saying i'm not Moggi school, he ?
Let me see your face when you'll see that the "someone talented to take Pirlo's place on some non important matches, who'll cost 5-6m " is actually Steven Gerrard :grinser:

mrki
04-05-2007, 17:39
If you can do that, we'll somehow hire you at Milan instantly!! Oh, can you do the same trick for a talented keeper called Buffon from some serie B club?? :)

Stitch
04-05-2007, 17:42
a little mystery doesn't hurt, does it? ... why do you wanna spoil things, then? :grinser:

He's been mentioned many times here, and especially by brasileiro. he is like 20-21 yo defensive midfielder from Brazil (Gremio) and is pretty good going forward too and has a nice strong, precise shot.
Great prospect from what he's shown so far in his career.
There were rumours not long ago that Milan had offered 7 mil for him but Gremio were holding out for 10.

aah, LUCAS, i know who is Lucas, the "Pezzini" part confused me :grinser: he was reffered to only as Lucas, as much as I know. I have him on my FM 2007 Milan team :D

I thought you maybe mixed him up with Giampaolo from Viola :D :D

Tony29.
04-05-2007, 18:36
from some serie B club?? :)
I'll survive 5 more weeks, i can do it. I survived 10 months so why not 1 more month.
But watch yourself then Marko.
Watch yourself when King Richard will be back to take over his kingdom from prince John and beat the hell out of the sheriff of Nottingham.
I'll hunt you down and punish you whenever i see you writing letter B :devil:

zlatanov
04-05-2007, 18:47
OK, then Forza Giuve - see, no "B" in it :D

drucurl
05-05-2007, 01:34
[QUOTE=Tony29.]Shut up you mule :notlist: . I'm not disrespecting Ronnie, he's one of my all time favourites and i love him.
Just that he's behind Zidane.

And your arguments suck.[/Tony29] you KNOW that I can't let this slide (hee haw to you too :rotfl: ) first of all i wasn't referring to YOU as being disrespectful. Second those weren't arguments i was just reminding the kid. Will reply to your claims later. Posting from a cellphone is the worse thing ever

Leo
05-05-2007, 05:01
We should go for Daniel Alves and tried to sell Cafu instead of extending his contract. I think we should buy a world class central defender as we did with Stam few years ago. I think we should go for Chivu and pay the proposed 30 million euros that some users suggested allocating for a central back but I doubt Roma would sell given their good CL performance this season and their 2nd place ranking which would guarantee them automatic CL qualifications. Some other central defenders that I like and have good experience are Cris (Lyon), which can still play few seasons at high level, and younger ones such as Alex (PSV). For strikers I suggest we cash in on Oliviera and buy Tevez (yes, an Argentinian) or Huntelaar (reminds me of Van Basten when he was young). Not to forget we still need a leftback and few more minor fixes in order to be highly competetive in Serie A and CL!

Dr Milano
05-05-2007, 06:36
Summer -

Just need to sell some players loosen the squad up we have too many goalies !!

our midfield is comfortable so no change

attack - maybe add a striker or two considering borrielo and inzaghi- age wise

Defence - we have bonera , kaladze , simic , nesta , oddo , Janku and the little argentine cant remember his name so we are comfortable again maybe just add another defender or two !!!

just a couple of thoughts again :5ok:

cherrio

mrki
05-05-2007, 07:46
I'll survive 5 more weeks, i can do it. I survived 10 months so why not 1 more month.
But watch yourself then Marko.
Watch yourself when King Richard will be back to take over his kingdom from prince John and beat the hell out of the sheriff of Nottingham.
I'll hunt you down and punish you whenever i see you writing letter B :devil:

Easy Tony...let it B ! :grinser:

drucurl
05-05-2007, 08:10
LMAO!!!! :respect: :respect:

Tony29.
05-05-2007, 08:46
Let it BB :diablo:

hishamilan
05-05-2007, 09:05
i don't beleive that inter are considering Lucho gonzales i warned u zlat they have the enough cash i am afraid our targets are being stolen although we are a target now !!

zlatanov
05-05-2007, 09:23
inter are considering just about anything that breaths out there ... and lucho gonzalez is just one of several, not to say many, options to add depth to our midfield.
No worries, next year everything will come to its norm and inter will be Inter ;)

rosoneri_11
05-05-2007, 09:24
Hey look what i found today!

From: http://www.corrieredellosport.it/sportnetwork/index.asp

It says that Inter signed John Terry!

Tony29.
05-05-2007, 09:30
Hey look what i found today!

From: http://www.corrieredellosport.it/sportnetwork/index.asp

It says that Inter signed John Terry!
No it doesn't say they signed him :)

It's just an article that says if Terry leaves Chelsea then Inter is the "best option" for him and they'll be #1 candidates to get him.

Jim_UK
05-05-2007, 09:37
I find that a disappointing lack of vision from Terry. Still, he just got knocked out the CL, is almost certain to lose the Premiership and isn't getting paid as much as Ballack & Shevchenko ... so i guess his head is a little messed up right now :D

rosoneri_11
05-05-2007, 09:40
No it doesn't say they signed him :)

It's just an article that says if Terry leaves Chelsea then Inter is the "best option" for him and they'll be #1 candidates to get him.

Thanks you read it and told me the truth.It was like a nightmer for me when i first read it!
I read this article today from a greek sport site and the article it says that John Terry has joined inter for 20M euros, and he is trying to convice and Lampard to join him at inter.The transfer it says has camed as Roberto Mancini was at England these days to see the Liverpool-Chelsea and to sign Terry for inter milan.

Heres the article in greek for you tony because i know that you know some greeks:http://sports.pathfinder.gr/football/europe/england/premier-league/chelsea/276925.html

drucurl
05-05-2007, 09:41
Shut up you mule. I'm not disrespecting Ronnie, he's one of my all time favourites and i love him

I wasn't referring to you....just to the guy who said that Ronaldo is like Bramble and Zidane is like Maldini...seems that he was talking about CR
I was just listing some details to his credit not arguing anything........yet :D

Ronaldo could have been greater than Zidane, but he isn't. Blame that Lecce defender as much as you want but he did his job and Zizou is #1 for the last 15 years.
Zidane rose to prominence AFTER the WORLD CUP . This isn't to say that he wasn't good at Cannes/ Bordeaux but he certainly wasn't #1 playing for those sides. He came to Juve somewhere in 96...at which time a certain RONALDO was winning the WOPY, Ronaldo won it in 97 too. Individually Ronaldo was far better as a player up till the world cup......I hope you aren't going to contradict yourself with your cute little barzaghi-maldini comparison now and say that Zidane won the CL twice with the old lady. In short his dominance was less than ten years I'd say about eight...and that is being generous since Ronaldinho has been the best for arguably the last three

The thing with Zidane is that anywhere he went he was bringing trophies and took his teams in EC, CL , WC finals, and he actually was the main reason his teams did great.
France could have only dreamed about winning a WC or even playing in WC final if there wasn't for Zidane ( he was injured in 2002 and played only 1 match while carrying the injury. Look how far France went then).
He led his team to EC victory Personally I think Zidane wasn't impressive in eruo 2000 :str: I was impressed more by Totti who burst on the world scene with a massive bang. Were it not for ADP's injury/wastefullness or Inzahi's injury you wouldn't even be able to mention this......France's win was a fluke....Italy were clearly dominating.
He WAS the winning team, the one who played for the crowd, the one who assisted half of the goals, the one who scored most of the decissive goals and the one who brought trophies.
That's why Zidane is the greatest, Dru. Because his goals were the ones that were bringing the win.
Really?? I thought Juve was a great team I mean they had Pippo, Deschamps Davids ADP etc etc......Then he went to an even more star-studded Real Madrid with Figo Raul Morientes Hierro etc etc........ Please understand that without a solid defence/ midfield BOTH Zidane and Ronaldo won nothing.....after Makalele and Hiero left Real=0 even with Ronaldo and Zidane. Zidane has been fortunate to be on great teams where all his best qualities could blossom.... Ronaldo won CUPS with Barca (Cup winner's Cup) and Inter (Uefa) when there was really nobody of note on either (except Well maybe Guardiola, an old Stoichkov and Djorkaeff for Inter of course)

Ronaldo has 1 trophy won as the best player of the team, and not underestimating his genious, but his Brasil of 2002 could have easily won it even without Ronaldo
I take your point...but the fact reamins that he scored 8 goals ...equalling Pele's record... when is the last time that has happened??

Now, please some mod warn us not to go off topic anymore.
This was game-set-match anyway and dru won't reply :diablo:
Hee Haw Hee Haw :D You know me.....so kindly accept your defeat graciously while I go chew on some oats :grinser:

Tony29.
05-05-2007, 09:51
I registered there just so i can read the full article :)
Here it is:

Terry ha scelto il futuro è Inter
Lascerà il Chelsea: vuole diventare nerazzurro e spinge per Lampard

Dalla redazione
Andrea Ramazzotti
MILANO - Stavolta non è l’Inter che va a caccia di John Terry, ma il difensore del Chelsea che, attraverso il suo agente, si sarebbe proposto in maniera neppure troppo velata al club di Moratti. «In caso di addio preferireb*be l’Inter al Milan» , la voce ricorrente in Inghilterra, so*prattutto dopo il ko di martedì del Chelsea contro il Liverpool.
Sarà un modo per mettere pressione ai dirigenti dei Blues che ancora non gli hanno rinnovato il contratto in sca*denza nel 2009 oppure l’espressione della sua volontà di cambiare squadra dopo che ha debuttato nel club londi*nese nel 1998-99? Le prossime setti*mane chiariranno i contorni della vi*cenda e faranno capire se la società di via Durini riu*scirà a piazzare un grande colpo di mercato acquistan*do un difensore per il quale Mancini stravede, magari insieme ad un altro Blues, quel Frank Lampard che Terry spera di avere ancora a lungo come compagno di squadra vista l’amicizia che li lega.
TERRY - Che l’Inter seguisse il capitano della naziona*le inglese non è un mistero. Negli scorsi mesi si era in*teressata alla sua situazione contrattuale visto che, no*nostante la volontà del giocatore di legarsi a vita al club di Stamford Bridge e di proseguire poi la sua avventu*ra nel calcio proprio come manager dei Blues, il rinno*vo dell’accordo non è ancora stato siglato. Lo scoglio da superare è di natura economica: Terry guadagna poco più di 3,5 milioni di euro netti mentre Shevchenko e Ballack, arrivati la scorsa estate, hanno un ingaggio su*periore ai 6 milioni. Per apporre la firma sul prolunga*mento adesso John vuole che la situazione cambi e chie*de di essere uno dei due più pagati. Alla motivazione di carattere economico, però, negli ultimi giorni se n’è legata una di tipo professio*nale: il deludente fi*nale di questa stagio*ne abbinato con il possibile addio di Mourinho alla pan*china dei Blues po*trebbe indurlo a cambiare squadra. Ci sta pensando concretamente, anche se è combattuto. Da una parte l’amore per la «sua» maglia, dall’altra la voglia di pro*vare una nuova avventura in un campionato affasci*nante come quello italiano.
PREFERENZA - Il tecnico di Jesi stima tremendamente Terry. Lo ha visto all’opera dal vivo la scorsa settima*na in Chelsea-Liverpool (doveva esaudire un desiderio di suo figlio...), ma certo non aveva bisogno di andare a Londra per capirne il valore. Il giocatore è a conoscen*za della stima del Mancio e per questo, se deciderà di cambiare maglia, ha fatto capire di essere orientato sul*la metà di Milano nerazzurra.
All’Inter però piace molto anche Frank Lampard, il centrocampista inglese compagno di squadra di Terry. Vederli partire entrambi dal Chelsea con destinazione Pinetina sembra difficile, ma gli uomini mercato di via Durini rimangono vigili. L’input è arrivato da Massimo Moratti in persona che in un’intervista a Sky, dopo aver confermato la sua volontà di non tira*re fuori troppi soldi la prossima estate ( «Ogni anno c’è una scusa per spen*dere molto: prima quella che non si vince, poi quella del Centenario ed in*vece stavolta sarebbe saggio non ac*quistare nessuno perché questo grup*po è forte così» ), ha ammesso «che esi*stono certe opportunità che ti mettono in condizione di farlo» . Terry e Lam*pard hanno tutte le caratteristiche per essere due del*le «opportunità» in grado di convincere il numero uno della Saras ad aprire i cordoni della borsa. Se dunque nei colloqui per la permanenza a Milano di Crespo ( «Vedremo quello che succederà» ha aggiunto Morat*ti) salteranno fuori i nomi delle due stelle della nazio*nale inglese, l’Inter non si tirerà indietro. Entrambi hanno valutazioni elevate, oltre 20 milioni ciascuno, ma se Abramovich tornasse a bussare per Adriano come successo in passato, almeno uno dei grandi obiettivi po*trebbe diventare realtà.
Costa una ventina di milioni: Mancini è andato a studiarlo dal vivo a Londra contro il Liverpool Insieme col capitano dei Blues può partire

In short .....
This time it's not Inter that hunts Terry but it's Terry's agent who's offering Terry to Inter. In case of Terry saying goodbye to Chelsea then he'll preffer Inter ( that's what is being said in England). Still, the ones who are better informed think how this is Terry's way to make Abramovich offer him the money he's asking.

Terry's problem are the wages he's getting in Chelsea ( 3.5m , while Sheva and Ballack are getting 6m).
Then all the possibilites are explained...why could Terry leave, especially in case Mourinho leaves Chelsea, why was Terry followed by Inter scouts, how Chelsea is interested in Adriano and how there may be a swap deal etc.
Lampard is also on Moratti's wish list and there is a possibility Inter to take both Terry and Lampard.

For now, these are only speculations !

Jim_UK
05-05-2007, 09:56

Seeing as he retired after the World Cup final in 2006, that would mean he started being the world number 1 in 1991! So i think you got your maths a little wrong there :grinser:

Each to their own of course, but i don't see him as being the world number 1 for a period any longer than 6 years, from 1998 - 2004 at best. He was obviously great before and for a little while after, but not the world's best. Not for me anyway.

Tony29.
05-05-2007, 10:16
Fine dru. It's not like i could have proven to you how Ronaldo isn't the greatest of all time :)
But don't forget , when using your argument about Ronnie winning WOPY at 20, that some players develop later than the others.
Zidane wasn't famous or recognized at 20 or 22 , but he became better and better with every year passing, while Ronaldo never got any better than the 20 years old Ronaldo.
It's not about who was better at 21 but who had greater career , who brought more trophies, who was a greater leader.
Ronaldo is certanly in top3 of post-Maradona time. For you he's #1 , for me he's #2...i'm fine with that !

You know what's a real shame ?
Dynamo Kyiv-Real Madrid 2:2
There was absolutely no need for Capello to play Ronaldo and make him cup tied , but he did.
He took Ronnie's greatest chance to win the Champions league. Winning Champions league, by scoring goals to Bayern, ManUtd and Liverpool would have made him even greater. Now it's all lost..... or maybe not all is lost because Ronaldo still has 3-4 years and Milan will still be a candidate to win the CL, but it really was a big chance for Ronnie !

Tony29.
05-05-2007, 10:19
Seeing as he retired after the World Cup final in 2006, that would mean he started being the world number 1 in 1991! So i think you got your maths a little wrong there :grinser:

Each to their own of course, but i don't see him as being the world number 1 for a period any longer than 6 years, from 1998 - 2004 at best. He was obviously great before and for a little while after, but not the world's best. Not for me anyway.
Not the greatest in 1991, 1992....2006
But if a quaestion is asked : Who was the best player you've seen after Maradona ? ( and i don't count Maradona of 1993 and 1994...he wasn't the same one anymore) then i'll say Zidane.
So, the best player i've seen in last 15 years, in post-Maradona time, is Zidane.
Clear now ? :)

drucurl
05-05-2007, 10:35
Fine dru. It's not like i could have proven to you how Ronaldo isn't the greatest of all time :)
But don't forget , when using your argument about Ronnie winning WOPY at 20, that some players develop later than the others.
Zidane wasn't famous or recognized at 20 or 22 , but he became better and better with every year passing, while Ronaldo never got any better than the 20 years old Ronaldo.
It's not about who was better at 21 but who had greater career , who brought more trophies, who was a greater leader.
Ronaldo is certanly in top3 of post-Maradona time. For you he's #1 , for me he's #2...i'm fine with that !

Didn't you see Shrek??? You should know by now not to mess with talking donkeys :rotfl:.....incidentally my real name is Don LMAO!!
Oh and Maradonna never won the CL .....coming to think of it neither did Pele'....could it be that only the greatest of the great don't win the CL ??:sweeteye:

(expect me to twist this argument right around if/when he wins it with the rossonero in the near future saying "see Tony not even Pele' Maradonna won the CL" :bri: and its as simple as that )

Jim_UK
05-05-2007, 10:53
Not the greatest in 1991, 1992....2006
But if a quaestion is asked : Who was the best player you've seen after Maradona ? ( and i don't count Maradona of 1993 and 1994...he wasn't the same one anymore) then i'll say Zidane.
So, the best player i've seen in last 15 years, in post-Maradona time, is Zidane.
Clear now ? :)

Yes but the question 'Who is the best player you've seen after Maradonna?' is a little different to Zidane being the world number 1 for the past 15 years. :)

Though for you personally Zidane is the best, that doesn't make him the best player in the world in those 'in between' years. Taking the years 1991 - 1998, there were many players better than Zidane ... like Baggio, Romario, Stoichkov, Laudrup, Boban, Savicevic, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, etc, etc.

So there is a bit of a difference between these two points :)

mrki
05-05-2007, 11:02
Anyway...is the next few years, KAka' will show he ius better than Zidane regadless of WC's and CL's. He is better means - plays better!

Dr Milano
06-05-2007, 07:32
For a new striker in summer i would like to see us sign !! adrian mutu !!

awesome striker ... :5ok: cant wait to see him play todai

Ghost
06-05-2007, 10:02
I would love to see Kaka reach the same heights of Zidane.

Moving over, I know its wishful thinking but I really want Shevchenko to return, even tho we have Ronaldo I would still prefer if he came back There is alot of talk about some kind of bust up at Chelsea and how JM wants to sell Sheva and if they did I wish Berlu would get him back.

Just imagining R99 and S7 (taking it back off RO) it would be mental, please Berlu make it happen.

Samuca
06-05-2007, 13:31
Franco Baresi said that Kaká can be compared to the old stars

acdc81
07-05-2007, 02:28
realistically i expect something like this:

Marzoratti for Costacurta
Pozzi for Boriello
Donati

serginho's contract expires but i expect him to get a one year extension. maldini will also stay on for one more season. ambro may decide to leave in order to play regularly, don't know if the last weeks changed his mind. if he stays fit he probably is a starter here too. oliveira i'm sure will be history once the summer mercato opens.

after reaching the cl final i don't think we will see any high profile players be brought in. only minor adjustments will be made.

Ronaldo - Gilardino
Kaka
Ambrosini - Pirlo - Gattuso
Janku - Kaladze - Nesta - Oddo
Dida

--------------------------

Pozzi - Inzaghi
Seedorf
Gourcuff - Donati - Brocchi
Favalli - Maldini - Bonera - Cafu
Kalac

with simic (CD), marzoratti (RB, CD), serginho and grimi as further back ups in the defence department. probably needed with the many expirienced players around. i guess 4312 will be our main tactical scheme next season but these players are quite experienced and flexible so 442 and 4321 would be no problem.

most of the season i was quite skeptical of the team but i guess the main problem were really the injuries plus the missing quality striker and right back. all those problems were already solved in winter.

i would be satisfied with this squad, now that carlo has refound his tactical sharpness and can rotate the squad our season really is going strong.

zlatanov
07-05-2007, 05:48
that's ... too realistic, I think :D
we are basically not buying anyone, just getting some players back from loan.
I think we will make some important purchases this summer ... that doesn't mean we will change half the squad but still I expected it to be refreshed.

Jim_UK
07-05-2007, 06:02
Depending which Italian newspaper you read, we are apparently looking at Etoo (said to be worth £28 million) and are going head to head with Inter for Henry.

Where do they get these stories from? :dontkn:

Samuca
07-05-2007, 06:13
Depending which Italian newspaper you read, we are apparently looking at Etoo (said to be worth £28 million) and are going head to head with Inter for Henry.

Where do they get these stories from? :dontkn:

No one of them would be good hires

Eto'o is a great player but don´t have any ethic and Henry never did special nothing out of England but only one nice Champions League

Huntelaar, Farfán, Anderson would be better

K77SH C
07-05-2007, 06:17
I wanted Etoo to sign for us since he was at R.Majorca. Please Milan, pelase sign him.

Ghost
07-05-2007, 06:18
I say we go for Henry and Eto, persuade Chelsea to let go of Sheva and get R10 also.

Next year our formations should be like:

--------- R99 ---------
-----Henry------Sheva------Eto-----
R10-----------------------------------K22

Mental!!!!

acdc81
07-05-2007, 06:23
that's ... too realistic, I think :D
we are basically not buying anyone, just getting some players back from loan.
I think we will make some important purchases this summer ... that doesn't mean we will change half the squad but still I expected it to be refreshed.

well, if you look at the last years i was more or less like that. i don't believe in all the newspapers articles. the editors have most of the times no clue at all and are just like us speculating to sell their papers.

fact is galliani said that marzoratti, pozzi and donati are coming back in the summer and another fact is that he said we will not be buying supertstars but players who can get that good but are not big stars already (at least in europe) like we did with kaka. i think (in sharp contrast to the past) galliani is in recent years really speaking the truth rather then lies. he also said he will confirm the whole squad like in the past years and he always did.

so i don't expect someone like eto'o or buffon arriving. those would be great but i just can't see it happening.

so i expect pozzi, marzoratti and donati to return. borriello, oliveira and costacurta are very likely to leave. ambro and simic i'm not so sure about, both could leave in order to play regularly so we just have to wait and see. the rest of the squad will imho stay the same.

zlatanov
07-05-2007, 06:42
true, but last year the circumstances were "extra special" so to speak so I wouldn't draw any comparisons with this year and if it wasn't for calciopoli hurting us, Milan would have most probably signed Ibrahimovic, Zambrotta and maybe someone else too as we wouldn'd have had to wait till 1 week before the mercato closing date, when all good players were already signed by other clubs, to know our fate in CL.

As for Pozzi, Marzoratti and Donati coming back, this has been the case every year - loaned out players return to the "owner" club and then they are shipped out again ... of all those players circulating between Milan and other Serie A clubs, only Ambro so far has stayed at the club for more than 2 months during the summer until their future is sorted out ... Boriello staying as our 4th striker last year was more or less the result of calciopoli too.

acdc81
07-05-2007, 08:04
true, but last year the circumstances were "extra special" so to speak so I wouldn't draw any comparisons with this year and if it wasn't for calciopoli hurting us, Milan would have most probably signed Ibrahimovic, Zambrotta and maybe someone else too as we wouldn'd have had to wait till 1 week before the mercato closing date, when all good players were already signed by other clubs, to know our fate in CL.

very true but those players we missed out last summer (ibra and zambrotta) were more or less replaced last winter with oddo and ronaldo. at least that's the way i understood it. ronaldo is namewise even bigger than zlatan and oddo is no zambrotta but at least also an italian international and a starter for milan.

Dr Milano
07-05-2007, 08:07
Milan need to sign Miroslav Klose in Summer that ll be a great buy

we wont exactly need to break the bank ... hes 28 years old perfect age !! Miro has clincal finishing hes awesome

Please Ancelotti Buy Us Our Miro !! :sweeteye:

hishamilan
07-05-2007, 08:13
Well if we beleive NOBODY at all willl come next year that's bad because a champions league < winner or runner up > shouldn't have such a bad bench and very old squad with the money from sheva sell still in berlu's pockets + 80 mil. at least from champions league i think we deserve better then pozzi marzoratti donati although they could stay - as subs of course -

Dr Milano
07-05-2007, 08:25
Well if we beleive NOBODY at all willl come next year that's bad because a champions league < winner or runner up > shouldn't have such a bad bench and very old squad with the money from sheva sell still in berlu's pockets + 80 mil. at least from champions league i think we deserve better then pozzi marzoratti donati although they could stay - as subs of course -

agreed we could also give a few kicks up the ass to some players e.g fiori and stuff loosen the squad !!

hishamilan
07-05-2007, 08:48
i saw ajax's cup final yesterday and i must admit that huntelaar is so good just a little fitness disipline and he would be next van busten he is a terribely fantastic finisher

zlatanov
07-05-2007, 09:23
very true but those players we missed out last summer (ibra and zambrotta) were more or less replaced last winter with oddo and ronaldo. at least that's the way i understood it. ronaldo is namewise even bigger than zlatan and oddo is no zambrotta but at least also an italian international and a starter for milan.
again true but we got those players to plug in holes in the team that should have been taken care of last summer.
There are many players who might not stay in Milan next year - Sergio, Simic, Billy, Favalli, Brocchi, RO, Inzaghi, Boriello, and even Gila's and Gorky's future seems to be on the cards too, especially the former's.

Of these players, at least half will probably leave despite the attempts of the management to calm things down during the season by more or less confirming anything that moves around Milanello ... and they will have to be replaced.
I really doubt Milan would find it suitable for unproven players like marzoratti and Donati plug in those holes.

And also I think the management will try to make it up to the fans for the uneventful summer last year as they would hardly love it and fill in the SS if another summer like that takes place.

Add to that Silvio's words that Milan will invest this summer and all the Dinho rumours that have been taunting fans all year long, it would be quite a spectacular own goal if in the end Milan gets Pozzi and Donati instead of Dinho.

mrki
07-05-2007, 09:37
Today I read ( I think its calciomercato...) that Carlo "wants" Alex, Ribery and Eto'o... Milan will not go for Buffon and Ronaldinho as they are untouchable aldough they are in Berlusconi's plans.

Alex and Ribery would definatly be good aquisitions as they both can play top class football. And ribery would add sme versality and depht to our midfield. He is EU player with experience yet not too old... With this Barusso guy from Rimini and some fullback our squad will be super strong. It will cost us some money but isnt it better to buy Alex, Ribery and Eto'o than spend 100 mil for Ronaldinho... Also, Simic gave an interwiew in SN ( croatian sport papers ), as they almost every dan write about Milan, and said in the next 10 days he will have a meeting with Galliani and that Galliani wants him to stay and perform backup role... Also, Maldini spoke about Sheva and didnt sound enthustiastic about his possible comeback. Interesting thing is, and I didnt knew it, seems like Maldini and Billy are the ones who have HUGE infuluence on which players Milan will go for...

My choice...
OUT: Favalli, Serginho, Billy, Grimi(loan), Oliveira, Brocchi
IN: Alex, Zambrotta, Barusso, Ribery, some good forward....

rosoneri_11
07-05-2007, 14:07
For me Et'o is the best striker on the world.
He don't need a good pass to score,or a good cross, he can create and score goals by himself.
He is a very clever player, his positionings and moves on the field with the ball or not are
fantastic.He has proved that he can do it all without a striker partner.His injuries doesn't
effect his great form.I would not speak about his technique,drible,acceleration,scoring,
shootings,passing or other things, he has proven to us that he is a more than world class
striker.If Milan sign him and a few other good players we would have by far the best team
on the planet!And that situation will be the best instead spending 100M on ronaldinho and
buy few and crap players 30+.

So if Et'o will be our new player i would like these for the new milan

ML:Ribery or Malouda
DL:Zambrotta or Riise
DR:Rafinha orALves
DC:Alex,ALbiol,Barzagli,Chivu,or Mexes
GK:Akinfeev or AMelia

With Et'o and one of these for each position Milan will show to everyobe how should
football be played!!!

hitmannq8
07-05-2007, 21:39
Eto'o, Dinho, Buffon are all dream transfers.. I never really thought they would happen. Sheva returning is also another dream. Its so funny how after every rumour you see dozens of ppl here putting their new formations up for next year with those players included.

IMO, the only reasonable rumour I've seen is Barusso.. maybe Buffon too..everything else has been pure speculation. Alves is a possibility but Milan's policy does not allow him to come because he is too expensive, so I think we might see more Ilsinho/Ceara rumours this summer. We need a player to give Kaka a rest, I think we might get Sneijder, no one ever knew what we got in return for Stam's move to Ajax.

Ribery is a very good player that I think would be so useful to us. I think we have good chances of getting him if we want him. He is expensive but he is worth it. I hope we get fast/attacking full backs. They are the most important players in our formation usually, they are the ones that make our play entertaining or dull.

kumm
07-05-2007, 21:51
My picks are...
Akinfeev (this guy rocks, forget buffon) or Boruc from Celtic
Alex from PSV
Lucho Gonzalez from Porto
Ricardo Quaresma from Porto (good subs for Kaka)
Ribery
Eto'o if he´s avaliable
I also thinks Klose is a good bet

Some people say about Farfan. Man Farfan is not a Milan caliber player, I have seen Farfan in many national games.. he sucks, I have seen him manu PSV games.. he sucks.

Sleep
08-05-2007, 00:47
If I'm not wrong, we are only allowed to get 1 non-eu player a year. So Akinfeev and Lucho Gonzalez may not both join us this summer. And I prefer Amelia. Since Amelia is an Italian so we can have a non-eu slot for Pato

Same idea as always: Sneijder:x

Stitch
08-05-2007, 01:59
Sneijder would be a good option....IMO, Ribery is overrated

Jim_UK
08-05-2007, 03:59
The Corriere dello Sport has the most intriguing headline today

"Sheva with Milan - The club invite him to the Athens Final, he enthusiastically accepts
It’s an act of love: Work is underway to bring him back into Rossonero"

I can't see this as anything but a backward step. The past is the past and we must move on.

I don't see any harm in people expressing their dreams in the forms of new formations that include the new players we are linked with. Most of us are sensible enough to know that hardly any of what we write will come true, it's just a bit of fun and not something to be taken so seriously.

Stitch
08-05-2007, 04:16
I wouldn't want a traitor back also. He went from one of the most lovable, to one of the most hated figures in football for me, and I am enjoying every minute of his suffering in Chelski. Call me bitter (because that is what I am), and I am feeling like a guy who was dumped by his long time girlfriend, found a new one, started a good new life, finally got the pieces together and now the old girl wants back into his life, because she didn't found the guy she dumped him for is as attractive as he seemed. Hell no!

What a metaphore :grinser:

zlatanov
08-05-2007, 05:27
IMO, the only reasonable rumour I've seen is Barusso.. maybe Buffon too..everything else has been pure speculation. Alves is a possibility but Milan's policy does not allow him to come because he is too expensive, so I think we might see more Ilsinho/Ceara rumours this summer. We need a player to give Kaka a rest, I think we might get Sneijder, no one ever knew what we got in return for Stam's move to Ajax.

I am not sure if you read but Milan renewed Cafu's contract for one more year so I wouldn't wait for any new RB, let alone Alves.
Anyways, Sevilla are likely to do their best to resist the big offers for one more year given that they will almost surely play CL next year, so we might still have a chance to get him next season.

As for those who want Akinfeev, he just recently sustained a long-term knee injury and is expected to be out for 6 months, maybe more, so that just about takes him off the possible signings list at least for now.

mrki
08-05-2007, 06:43
Alves and Abidal will 99% move to Barca, so the only this we can dream about is Zambrotta, and thats just fine by me :)

Jim_UK
08-05-2007, 06:50
As for those who want Akinfeev, he just recently sustained a long-term knee injury and is expected to be out for 6 months, maybe more, so that just about takes him off the possible signings list at least for now.

Or makes him cheaper to buy :grinser:

If we don't spend millions and millions on the likes of Buffon, Ronaldinho or Etoo, then surely we could go for Alves? The argument that he'd be too expensive is nullified if we don't spend mega amounts on those 2/3 aforementioned players.

Boris
08-05-2007, 07:27
Zapata (Udinese) CD
Zambrotta (Barcelona) R-L/B
Muntari (Udinese) Midfielder
Etoo (Barcelona) Striker

And we will fill the gap to Inter.

rosoneri_11
08-05-2007, 07:41
I wouldn't want a traitor back also. He went from one of the most lovable, to one of the most hated figures in football for me, and I am enjoying every minute of his suffering in Chelski. Call me bitter (because that is what I am), and I am feeling like a guy who was dumped by his long time girlfriend, found a new one, started a good new life, finally got the pieces together and now the old girl wants back into his life, because she didn't found the guy she dumped him for is as attractive as he seemed. Hell no!

What a metaphore :grinser:

Man, thats a world class post! :5ok: What a metaphore!!! :bri:
I agree with you 100%! :5ok:

drucurl
08-05-2007, 08:06
Listen up very beautiful and intelligent members of MM. I will dazzle you once again with my brilliance as the #1 Soccer pundit of MM. IT is very simple and easy to see that the best solution for Milan would be to sell that useless cowardly giant- Gila :yuck: to my favourite club Inter :5att: . Time and again it has been shown that this player is too much of a money loving arrogant coward to play striker for Milan. This is one of the reasons that Carlo is being forced to turn our beautiful Kaka into a striker :eekani:
Sell Gila :stupid:
Buy Pato/Huntelaar/Torres :5ok:
I guarrantee that Milan would win the CL Scudetto and PGA Masters series...its as simple as that :bri:
Forza Kalac!!

Stitch
08-05-2007, 08:12
mzk will sue you dru :D :D

kumm
08-05-2007, 09:08
What you people think about D´Alessandro and Berbatov???
D´Alessandro has a huge potential but he never really lived up expectations.
Berbatov had sucess on Bundesliga and EPL, can he be a hit in serie A?

Warro Bantan
08-05-2007, 09:17
I like DÁlessandro, and Berbatov, but the latter is Chelsea bound, if the rumors are to be believed, and the Argentine...well, I think he is an excellent player, but I doubt we will go for him...why?

Well, he will be expensive, hasnt really settled into the Argentine national team, and he isnt a "bench" player...as he would have to be, as Kaka/seedorf would start over him for the majority of the time, then there is Gourcuff, who would probably also preferred to the talented young Argentine intl.

Ghost
08-05-2007, 09:36
Im with the few that want Sheva back, no matter what the people say he still remains in the heart of every single Milanista.

Alot of people rate Akinev whatever, I dont. You cannot judge a player who plays for a club in Russia, that is no league why dont we ask people who actually watch teh Russian league, even they say that he makes errors.

We should just stick with Dida, if not then Amelia (a poor mans Buffon) and spend the money elsewhere.

GilAttack [11]
08-05-2007, 11:03
D'Alessandro isnt Milan material, stay away from him.
If we target an argie, other than Messi (impossible), it must be Tevez. Once he settled down in the EPL he was fantastic. However, they say he is close to joining Liverpool.
And since next year we will need 1 or 2 strikers (probably 2), Tevez would be a fantastic option. Especially since he can grow up playing with Kaka, they are both young and formidable.

Hasan Rossonero
08-05-2007, 11:56
The players I'd like to see: Buffon, Zambrotta, Alex, and maybe a striker (Bianchi, Tavano, Suazo...)

The players that are most likely to come: Buffon, a central defender, and perhaps an unheralded striker.

hitmannq8
08-05-2007, 12:42
I dont think Buffon will come Hassan..

wow Tevez would be a great signing..maybe even better than Eto'o!

hishamilan
08-05-2007, 14:02
if we think in the argentenian team i wonder zlat how did we miss out on palletta insua gago higuin aguero and that makes us in standby mode if the gabi+diego militto fail to go to barca in addition to free agent heinze

hishamilan
08-05-2007, 14:08
in the holland lands we find huntelaar and sneider packing their bags and waiting for galliani also same case for lucho gonzales barusso alex and albiol.......i wouldn't have said SHIKABALA and ZIDAN if i knew that galliani will read that !!!!!!

mrki
08-05-2007, 15:28
in the holland lands we find huntelaar and sneider packing their bags and waiting for galliani also same case for lucho gonzales barusso alex and albiol.......i wouldn't have said SHIKABALA and ZIDAN if i knew that galliani will read that !!!!!!

Is this your prediction or what? You heard it somewhere...??
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some interesting news, again from "Boban's" newspapers, are saying that Sheva called some of older players in Milan to ask if he can come back. Also, people is Milanello are really quiet about commenting on Sheva and the feeling around is that most of the players and Carlo dont want him back in Milan. Also, there were few words about Carlo and they say that if Carlo doesnt win the final he will go as 5 years in Milan are enough for Berlusconi even with 3 finals of CL. Carlo said something about wanting to be Milan's Ferguson, but in one occasion when asked about that Berlusconi answered: " This is Italy, not England..."
On the other hand, if Carlo wins, he will get new contract and the players he wants and those are: Alex, Ribery and Eto'o. He doesnt want Ronaldinho as he needs players that can play special tactical demands and thinks Ronaldinho cant do it for Milan.

Personally, I think Ribery is almost a perfect solution for Milan as we all saw how Seedorf needs some proper rest if he is about to play top class football. Ribery is only 24 years old, has EU passport, can play on both wings and even in Kaka's role. With him our midfield would have perfect attacking balance in Kaka', Ribery, Seedorf, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Serginho, and defensive in Gattuso, Ambro and Barusso.

kastriot
08-05-2007, 16:47
\
Personally, I think Ribery is almost a perfect solution for Milan as we all saw how Seedorf needs some proper rest if he is about to play top class football. Ribery is only 24 years old, has EU passport, can play on both wings and even in Kaka's role. With him our midfield would have perfect attacking balance in Kaka', Ribery, Seedorf, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Serginho, and defensive in Gattuso, Ambro and Barusso.

Can someone be kind enough to tell me weather we have a deal on this Bausso guy...or maybe do we have co - ownership over him.....cuz it seems that everybody counts him as a Milan player

Jim_UK
08-05-2007, 17:03
Can someone be kind enough to tell me weather we have a deal on this Bausso guy...or maybe do we have co - ownership over him.....cuz it seems that everybody counts him as a Milan player

To be honest i don't think anyone really knows if we have him already, if we co-own him, if we're going to get him in the summer or if we've lost interest altogether. I hope he's ours though :D

hany.Egypt
09-05-2007, 05:20
The players that I'd like to see wearing Milan's kit are (Zambrotta, Alex, Huntelaar and of course Alexander Bato) as I believe they can make Milan the best in Europe as usual.
cuz Zambrotta can play with either foot (right or left back) he's the best in this position,also he can play as a CDM as he used to in Juventus, while Alex is one of the best defenders in the world(only after Maldini, Nesta and Terry).
and about Huntelaar he's a very good solution for Milan's offense ,howwever, if I have to choose between him and Bato I will choose Bato, and finally I 'd like to see deago also in Milan , and by having them we will have the best squad in the planet.
i wouldn't have said SHIKABALA and ZIDAN if i knew that galliani will read that !!!!!!ya 3am Hesham Shekabala mean wa Zidan mean a7na banetkalem 3an el Milan

mrki
09-05-2007, 06:22
According to Gazzetta Gremio has confirmed they have recieved a 10 mil offer for Lucas from Italy ( if my italian served me right...) Im 99% sure its Milan, as Galliani saidon numerous occasions that Milan will search for new stars like Kaka' on Brazil and French market. I understand that buying Eto'o, Ribery,Lucas and Alex would be too much maybe....but please let me dream about it.... :grinser:
............eto'o........
....ribery.....kaka'........
..gattuso.....lucas.......
..........pirlo...........

Please Drucurl, dont kill me now for benching Ronaldo :)

Anyway, about Lucas. His surname is Pazzini I think and he has italian passport! This man is a great potential and a really strong and fast and somehow skilfull player. I've seen him few times but im sure Brasiliero can say something more.... With Brocchi apparently leaving to Torino and maybe ambro to Fiorentina...we'll see. Aldough I would like Abrop to stay with us.

And one more thing, Zapata from Udinese, or his agent, said their wish is Milan and it is 70% sure he will leave Udinese.... Simic is mentioned in part excange deal.

Samuca
09-05-2007, 06:53
According to Gazzetta Gremio has confirmed they have recieved a 10 mil offer for Lucas from Italy ( if my italian served me right...) Im 99% sure its Milan, as Galliani saidon numerous occasions that Milan will search for new stars like Kaka' on Brazil and French market. I understand that buying Eto'o, Ribery,Lucas and Alex would be too much maybe....but please let me dream about it.... :grinser:
............eto'o........
....ribery.....kaka'........
..gattuso.....lucas.......
..........pirlo...........

Please Drucurl, dont kill me now for benching Ronaldo :)

Anyway, about Lucas. His surname is Pazzini I think and he has italian passport! This man is a great potential and a really strong and fast and somehow skilfull player. I've seen him few times but im sure Brasiliero can say something more.... With Brocchi apparently leaving to Torino and maybe ambro to Fiorentina...we'll see. Aldough I would like Abrop to stay with us.

And one more thing, Zapata from Udinese, or his agent, said their wish is Milan and it is 70% sure he will leave Udinese.... Simic is mentioned in part excange deal.

Lucas is like a fusion with Gattuso and Pirlo, he isn't such a lion as Gattuso and don´t have the infinite technique of Pirlo but he have more technique than Gattuso and mark better than Pirlo

Lucas would sure be a amazing hire for Milan

About find a new Kaká, I don´t think it is possible anywhere in the planet but the best name to this position that Milan can hire is Anderson from Porto

About Lucho, it´s a such bad idea to hire him

Lucho have a nice technique but he is like a mummy, seems to be dead during the games, mostly when team most need him jobs

Lucho isn't nothing but a flop

Jim_UK
09-05-2007, 08:37
mrki, don't forget that Juventus were linked with him strongly for a while, so it might not be us. Though obviously i hope it is. Lucas, Barusso & Tiago would be a perfect mix for our central midfield, all reasonably cheap too :D

With Barcelona seemingly intent on testing Arsenal's resolve by bidding for Henry, it seems to suggest that the departure of Ronaldinho or Etoo is increasingly likely.

It also seems that we're keeping a non eu-spot open 'just incase' Shevchenko returns. Personally i would rather see us go for Etoo and Huntelaar, which would surely work out as being just as expensive as buying Ronaldinho. This would unfortunately (though not for some :D ) spell the end for Gilardino. So maybe we could tempt Juve with him for Buffon :guw:

On a serious note, what position does Zapata play? Is it rb, cb or both?

Tony29.
09-05-2007, 08:45
I don't know why but i have a feeling Milan will miss on him (and it will be a mistake because i rate him very high and i think he can be important to Milan, although he did have few blackouts in April) and he'll end up in the other team very much interested in him, Fiorentina.
It's just a feeling i have ! At this age he looks , to me, perfect for teams like Fiorentina or Lazio, but not for teams like Milan or Inter or Juve. Extra talent but still so much inexperienced, and i think Milan won't gamble on him and won't start a bidding war with Viola.

Zapata is non-EU, but since he's comming from another italian team, then i think he can join Milan and the non-EU place will still be open ( ...for Sheva, if he decides to change his mind, as Berlu said)

Edit : Jim, he's usually a CD, defense general , but i've seen him on the flank if there is an emergency.

Tony29.
09-05-2007, 08:56
mrki, don't forget that Juventus were linked with him strongly for a while, so it might not be us. Though obviously i hope it is. Lucas, Barusso & Tiago would be a perfect mix for our central midfield, all reasonably cheap too :D

I'd bet my right hand it isn't Juve !
Juve were the first ones following him and if i'm not wrong even scouts were send to watch Lucas.
But 10m isn't something Juve will offer for a youngster. Juve managment said how Juve has enough young players for now and how Criscito is the last young player Juve'll buy for next year.
They declared how what Juve needs now are senior experienced players, and for the DMC position talks with Torsten Frings are going on and it's the German who'll take over DM position.

The Italian team is probably Milan, imo !

ginoformaggino
09-05-2007, 09:17
About find a new Kaká, I don´t think it is possible anywhere in the planet but the best name to this position that Milan can hire is Anderson from Porto

I agree with you 4 Anderson

and what about these 2 Flamengo players?

Renato Augusto & Obina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkRGr1evS2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_yFOO6zZQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeBRy6zgx-c&mode=related&search=

I really do think he is the right youngster to buy

:diablo:

kastriot
09-05-2007, 11:43
\ the DMC position talks with Torsten Frings are going on and it's the German who'll take over DM position.

Too bad Tony, Tornsten rejected a possible move to Juve,and pledged his future to Werder till 2011. :devf: http://index.hr/sport/clanak/frings-odbio-juventus-i-potpisao-za-werder-do-2011/346645.aspx

mrki
09-05-2007, 12:00
Hehe, no Moggi to do his thing in the mercato... Forza Frings!

Jim_UK
09-05-2007, 12:06
Zapata is non-EU, but since he's comming from another italian team, then i think he can join Milan and the non-EU place will still be open ( ...for Sheva, if he decides to change his mind, as Berlu said)

Doesn't Kaka's marriage free up another Non-EU spot? I thought we'd have the official one and this extra one now that Kaka has an Italian passport? That's the way i interpreted it when i read the article.

Tony, i think you may end up with Gilberto Silva and/or Emerson again for your defensive midfield spot. I'm also glad you don't think you're bidding for Lucas :D

kumm
09-05-2007, 12:58
Someone asked about 2 Flamengo´s prospects

Renato Augusto is a good player, but I don´t think he has the whole package to shine a top european stage.

Obina is a bum! No chance for him to play in Milan. Ricardo Oliveira is 10 millions times better than him. Even ageing Amoroso with his "lightning" passage for Milan is better than him.

Kaku
09-05-2007, 13:33
Taken from Channel4.com
Juventus look set to miss out on Torsten Frings after he extended his contract with current club Werder Bremen.

“I received a great offer from Juventus, but Werder are an affair of the heart for me,” said Frings on Wednesday to the club’s website.

So we can't be sure if Juve aren't after Lucas now....shame as he's a great player and the perfect mix for Milan midfield...as he can offer cover for Pirlo and/or Gattuso when needed.

Also Zapata is keen to join us and I think we have a big chance of getting him if we really want... £5m + Co-Ownership of Marco Borrielo...for a young and good defender, not bad at all and I would like to see him playing for us.

zlatanov
09-05-2007, 13:48
I doubt juve are after Lucas because, as tony said, Juve don't have an extra 10 mil to risk on a talented but also hugely unproven player.
Right now Juve need to be smart with their money and they will probably look to invest in more established players and especially players who have already proved themselves in Europe.

Tony29.
09-05-2007, 14:12
To be honest i was never happy about Frings so i'm not touched at all from the latest news. I mentioned Frings more in the context of Juve going after some experienced player and not after some younster, no matter how great or talented the youngster is.
So Frings, Almiron, G.Silva, Emerson...all of them have an advantage over Lucas, Mavuba, Gago or similar talents.

Roma-Inter :haha: :haha:

Tony29.
09-05-2007, 14:22
Hehe, no Moggi to do his thing in the mercato... Forza Frings!
Oh and Marko....i don't think even Moggi would have helped this time. Read Kastriot's article and you'll see why.
It's kinda like with Buffon and Juve last year.
Seems like he decided to listen to his heart and stay with his first professional team, the team where he spent 8 years of his career, because Werder's offer is probably much lower than Juve's and some other potential offers Werder would have gotten for him, and he still decided to stay there.

:respect: Frings ( if he really stays at Werder) . I love such players who chose to listen to their heart and don't go after the green banknotes.

Ghost
09-05-2007, 14:30
Tony how does it feel to let one of the best strikers in the world go for 10 Mill, oooooooh it must burn. :5nana:

Ghost
09-05-2007, 15:44
On a serious note:

According to The Soccer News - Chelsea defender Ricardo Carvalho is set to join AC Milan this summer for a figure of 15 million pounds. Jose Mourinho is looking to refresh his team and has stated that a good quality central defender is his top priority.
---------------

Im not complaining

Stezagud
09-05-2007, 15:51
I dont know if Soccer News is considered reliable or not but that story is absolute rubbish ;)

Mourinho has said a few times this season that Carvalho has been the best defender around, there isnt a chance he'd sell him.

Tony29.
09-05-2007, 15:58
Tony how does it feel to let one of the best strikers in the world go for 10 Mill, oooooooh it must burn. :5nana:
I'm trying really hard but i still don't know what are you saying !

Jim_UK
09-05-2007, 16:09

Ibrahimovic? :dontkn:

There's no way Mourinho will let Carvalho go, i can't see that happening at all. Only today Mourinho has been commenting on keeping his squad at 24 players, so i don't see him letting one half of his first choice cb pairing leave. Bhoularouz (sp?) maybe, he's not really settled. Alex may go to the London club but then there's that whole work permit issue (no doubt they'll find a way round it :rolleyes: ). Plus who would they replace him with? Pepe? Just can't see it. Though i agree that if it were true i would not be complaining.

Stitch
09-05-2007, 16:14

how much did juve get for ibra? much more i'd think?

i'm confused too :rolleyes: :)

Tony29.
Ibrahimovic? :dontkn:

It's not Ibra.
I'm sure Milancelotti knows Juve sold Ibra to Inter for €24.8 million, not for €10 million.
Milancelotti is talking about some other striker !

Or maybe Milancelotti is writing somewhere from the future and he knows Juve sold Trez for 10m.
Gee, Milancelotti, if that's the case please let me know so i will go and linch Secco.
:devf:

Ghost
Alex may go to the London club but then there's that whole work permit issue (no doubt they'll find a way round it :rolleyes: ).

JM does not like Alex, im pretty sure of that as its in the media just like what he thinks about MB and AS.

Tony29.
09-05-2007, 16:18
I got it
Thierry Henry

Sold to Arsenal for €16million ( £10.5 million)

Jim_UK
09-05-2007, 16:20
JM does not like Alex, im pretty sure of that as its in the media just like what he thinks about MB and AS.

You're right about that, but what if Abramovich wants Alex at the club just like he wanted Shevchenko? I know it's not the same, but it's a possibility that Roman might over rule Mourinho again.

Ghost
09-05-2007, 16:28
You're right about that, but what if Abramovich wants Alex at the club just like he wanted Shevchenko? I know it's not the same, but it's a possibility that Roman might over rule Mourinho again.

I dont think Roman even knows anything about Football, the only reason he wanted Sheva at Chelsea was because of the relationship between the two countries. I cant see him demanding Alex, also I think the compromise they both have come up is something to do with the fact that Roman wont interfere with JM team, and JM wont interfere with Romans erm erm ermm.

I cant believe JM is actually staying on at Chelsea, after the loss to Liverpool I honestly thought his job was over.

Jim_UK
09-05-2007, 16:34
If this continues i don't think it will be long before Roman packs his bags and sells the club.

Samuca
09-05-2007, 18:31
I agree with you 4 Anderson

and what about these 2 Flamengo players?

Renato Augusto & Obina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkRGr1evS2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_yFOO6zZQU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeBRy6zgx-c&mode=related&search=

I really do think he is the right youngster to buy

:diablo:

It´s hard to know about Flamengo's players because as long as this brazilian team is huge and have a great history, it is administrated by dirty people so there are many players that doesn´t play that well in Flamengo because there is a really bad ambient there

Renato Augusto and Renato are nice players but I think they would do much better on a organized team and Milan could be a good option to they

Obina don´t have any technical skills but is a strong player and sometimes do great and strong shots to the goal but as long as Milan could be a good option for him, I don´t think the italian team is needing a forward

A manager that knows how to work with Inzaghi, Gilardino and Ricardo Oliveira, 3 great players, would be enough

Brasileiro
09-05-2007, 20:13
Jim, Alex is a F. Arnensen(sp?) purchase, and one of reasons of Mourinho/Arnensen feud. I saw Alex saying(on TV) that go 3 times for London, but Mourinho block any try to the work permit...

Who knows now after Mourinho fails??

gilaferro
10-05-2007, 05:27
k.......why dont we transfer gilardino to juve for trezeguet???

trezeguet is leaving juve, and since no-one likes gilardino............its a win win situation......i think

dictatornz
10-05-2007, 06:15
gila - trezeguet would be a horrible deal. ... personally i think gila is a quality player, who in another season will really perform for milan. .... also gila was one of the few players who wanted to stay with milan if we went to serie b. if we trade him for an old washed up striker such as trezeguet, it would be a diservice both to the quality of our squad and to gila........ also was that sarcasm from u gilaferro? - i hope so considering ur name and fav player entries?

mrki
10-05-2007, 06:44
Im sure Milan will hold on to Gilardino as we want Italian players in Milan. On the other note, Galliani confirmed that Milan will wait for Sheva 2 months so he can decide does he want to come back from Chelski....Maybe we can buy him for 5 mil like Ronaldo? :)

Question, does ETo'o have EU passport???

guerrilla
10-05-2007, 07:56
hi,Mr Brasileiro,
i wanna ask what happened with Lucas,
i wonder why he didn't play several recent important matches?
is he injured?

Jim, Alex is a F. Arnensen(sp?) purchase, and one of reasons of Mourinho/Arnensen feud. I saw Alex saying(on TV) that go 3 times for London, but Mourinho block any try to the work permit...

Who knows now after Mourinho fails??

zlatanov
10-05-2007, 08:01
From what I know, Eto'o does NOT have Spanish passport although he's been there for like 10 years now.
So, I would guess that should he need one, he could get a new passport fairly quickly.

As for sheva, I wouldn't exclude a loan deal like in Crespo's case given that Mourinho seems to be set to stay for next season, at least.
Either way, anything above 15 mil for a 31 yo Sheva would be something I hope Milan would not go through with.

Stitch
10-05-2007, 08:12
We're in for some old and young blood from Brazil!

Milan eye Brazilian duo Thursday 10 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan scout Leonardo has confirmed that the Rossoneri are following Ze Roberto of Santos and Alexandre Pato of Porto Alegre.

The Rossoneri are planning for the transfer market as they look to challenge Inter for next season’s Scudetto and have eyed the Brazilian duo, who had already been paired with the San Siro outfit last year.

“We are looking for players who can adapt well to Carlo Ancelotti’s tactical scheme,” Leonardo told the Brazilian website Globesporte.com.

“Ze Roberto of Santos is definitely one of those players,” added the former Rossonero midfielder, who will switch to a coaching role at Milanello in July.

“We are also interested in Pato, although we believe that he might need some time to mature before playing in Europe,” concluded the 1994 World Cup winner.

The 32-year-old Ze Roberto had already seemed set for a move to the Rossoneri last summer, but the transfer failed because of a knee injury.

However, the South American has since enjoyed an excellent season with Santos and will be free to leave in June, when is 10-month contract ends.

As for Pato, the 17-year-old is also a reported target for Inter and Juventus after impressing as the Selecao triumphed in the South American Under-20s Championship in Paraguay this January.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may10f.html

I like this article :D

Stitch
10-05-2007, 08:18
Sheva makes Chelsea pledge
Chelsea have hit back at rumours that Andriy Shevchenko is set to return to Milan this summer after the Ukrainian held clear the air talks with Blues captain John Terry. Stamford Bridge sources have also rejected claims that the striker has not been giving his all to reach full fitness with Chelsea. “Andriy is determined to be fighting fit for the start of next season,” said a club spokesman. “He has had a lot of injury problems. He has explained all this to John Terry, who was quite happy with what he had to say.”
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/angloangle.html

I don't get it, why would a traitor have to explain anything to Terry, when Terry himself could be on his way out of Chelski?

Ghost
10-05-2007, 09:08
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/angloangle.html

I don't get it, why would a traitor have to explain anything to Terry, when Terry himself could be on his way out of Chelski?

When did John Terry learn Italian?

Tony75
10-05-2007, 09:21
He's speak fluent money.

Brasileiro
10-05-2007, 10:04
hi,Mr Brasileiro,
i wanna ask what happened with Lucas,
i wonder why he didn't play several recent important matches?
is he injured?
You´re right, Lucas is injured...But Gremio go to the next roung of Libertadores Cup, so we can see more of Lucas in the next round :5ok:

Jim_UK
10-05-2007, 10:40
As for sheva, I wouldn't exclude a loan deal like in Crespo's case given that Mourinho seems to be set to stay for next season, at least.
Either way, anything above 15 mil for a 31 yo Sheva would be something I hope Milan would not go through with.

15 million? That's way too much, he left us remember, we didn't kick him out. 8-10 million maximum and that's euros not pounds. The team needs to move on, it doesn't need to go backwards, returning players don't always pick up where they left off. Depending on other purchases he should realise that he might not be a first choice striker with us either. Plus lets not forget the potential dressing room clashes with more senior players who may not want him back or may think less of him for leaving the way he did.

I don't mind Ze Roberto as though he's oldish, he's still really mobile and combative, so that's ok. But that kind of puts pay to seeing Tiago join us :( Barusso, Lucas & Ze Roberto joining us would good and pretty cheap also.

Brasileiro
10-05-2007, 11:21
We're in for some old and young blood from Brazil!

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may10f.html

I like this article :D
I never was a fan of Ze Roberto...but I have that to admit, this guy is playing out of his mind here in Brazil!! He would be a great squad player(only with a EU passport)...

Pato??? This kid maybe isn´r ready for Europe right now(maybe), but(injure aside) will be a star in the old continent in the near future :5ok:

zlatanov
10-05-2007, 11:33
15 million? That's way too much, he left us remember, we didn't kick him out. 8-10 million maximum and that's euros not pounds. The team needs to move on, it doesn't need to go backwards, returning players don't always pick up where they left off. Depending on other purchases he should realise that he might not be a first choice striker with us either. Plus lets not forget the potential dressing room clashes with more senior players who may not want him back or may think less of him for leaving the way he did.

I don't mind Ze Roberto as though he's oldish, he's still really mobile and combative, so that's ok. But that kind of puts pay to seeing Tiago join us :( Barusso, Lucas & Ze Roberto joining us would good and pretty cheap also.
generally speaking 15 mil is too much for any 31 yo player as I would rather see Milan get a younger player even if we have to invest 2-3 times as much.
But still, he is Shevchenko and a big portion of those 15 mil I mentioned would be for "old time's sake" so to speak and could probably offer some quality experience up front although I don't expect at all to ever see again the old Sheva of 2-3 years ago.

Brasileiro
10-05-2007, 11:47
Wow, great news for us(Lucas fans)!!
http://globoesporte.globo.com/ESP/Noticia/0,,MUL34286-4411,00.html
Is in portuguese(reliable source):
- They said that Lucas is in Europe right now making medical examinations.

- Lucas travelled to Europe with the Gremio vice-financier (Tulio Macedo), the legal-director Gustavo Pinheiro and his own agent Carlos Leite.

- The trip to europe was surrounded of foils, as some journalists of "Zero Hora"(big newspaper of the state Rio Grande do Sul) had telephoned to Gremio manangers, and both had said that they are in Rio de Janeiro. Lie, since they are in the Europe.

- They quoted Gremio president, and although it not to have confirmed the notice, the president said that they(Gremio) NEEDS to seel Lucas!

- And most important: The indication is strong that the deals is with AC Milan :5ok:

Tony29.
10-05-2007, 11:50
And realisticlly speaking, i don't see Chelsea selling him for 15m , no matter what happens and no matter how big misunderstandings there are between Sheva and JM or Roman and JM.
Especially not to the team that sold Sheva to them for 45m , only one year earlier.
Not only it's an awful business move, but it will make them the ultimate fools in the football world.

If Sheva is available for transfer, then Chelsea can still take smthg between 20-30m for him ( rumours say Barca is ready to offer 30m ).

But he can be loaned, just like Crespo.
Now the question is if Roman is the one who decides or is it JM ? and is Roman, if he's the one who has the final word, willing to let him go, even on loan ?

kastriot
10-05-2007, 11:58
Guys,When you are talking about sheva do you mean 15,20,30 mil euros or pounds....
cuz seriously 15-20 mil EUROS is really unrealistic price... if we manage to cut 35 - 40% of the price they paid....than I think its ok....if we take in consideration that we won the CL(if it happens),thats a great deal...Sell you`re best player for 50 mil euros,Win the CL and then get him back for 30 mil euros!!! :w221: :w221:

Tony29.
10-05-2007, 12:03
Guys,When you are talking about sheva do you mean 15,20,30 mil euros or pounds....
cuz seriously 15-20 mil EUROS is really unrealistic price... if we manage to cut 35 - 40% of the price they paid....than I think its ok....if we take in account that we won the CL(if it happens),thats a great deal...Sell you`re best player for 50 mil euros,Win the CL and then get him back for 30 mil euros!!! :w221: :w221:
The price Zlat talks about is in EURO , i think.

As for Lucas Pazzini, according to fiorentina.it , he's going to Fiorentina, and they are expecting the transfer to be finalized any day now, and their offer is 10m Euro.
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=42452

zlatanov
10-05-2007, 12:05
euros.

I know it's not realistic that's why I think the best way to get him back would be a loan, which might work for Roman seen that JM might not be around for more than 1 more year and then Cjelski might be willing to get Sheva back.

either way, I hope Milan use more mind than heart here as if we to speak of realistic prices here 20+ mil would be more like it - let's not forget that Sheva has been absolute failure this season and if we had to be evaluating his performances only and not his name, a very realistic price would be less than 10 mil probably ... and he is no spring chicken either at the age of 31.

If chelski were stupid enough to pay 40-50 mil for a 30 yo player, that's their problem really and doesn't mean that other teams will have to follow suit in rivaling their stupidity.

Ghost
10-05-2007, 12:09
If Eto is valued at 40 Mill, Henry at 15 Mill

Sheva is worth it

Brasileiro
10-05-2007, 12:13
The price Zlat talks about is in EURO , i think.

As for Lucas Pazzini, according to fiorentina.it , he's going to Fiorentina, and they are expecting the transfer to be finalized any day now, and their offer is 10m Euro.
http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=42452
Sad news...but I really hope that Rio Grande do Sul journalists are right.

Tony29.
10-05-2007, 12:43
Another player who's connected to Milan is Mathieu Bodmer :

Lille: Bodmer 'A fine stagione decido'. Milan e Fiorentina alla finestra
19:30 del 10 maggio
Il centrocamposta del Lille Mathieu Bodmer ha rimandato la decisione sul suo futuro a fine stagione. "Ci sono due partite prima di pensare al mio futuro", ha dichiarato. Sul giocatore ci sono Psg e Lione, in Italia Bodmer piace anche a Fiorentina e Milan.
----------------------
Lille's midefielder Mathieu Bodmer postponed the decission about his future.
"There are 2 more matches to be played, and only then i'll decide what to do" , said Bodmer.
PSG and Lyon are after the player, but Italian clubs Fiorentina and Milan are also interested in him.

Graeme C
10-05-2007, 13:03
i kinda hope that Milan had a thing in Shevas contract that we get first choice to bid for him back, i dont really want to see him alongside toothy and Eto....

Jim_UK
10-05-2007, 13:59
The highs !

Wow, great news for us(Lucas fans)!!
And most important: The indication is strong that the deals is with AC Milan

The lows!

This will be so annoying if Fiorentina is the club he's going to. Wow, i'm getting so angry already ... haha

mrki
10-05-2007, 14:10
Forget Sheva, he left Milan and we dont need him back now. He is 31 and injured...

Eto'o can be bought, lets do this and we have ourselves a great and pretty young striker! Eto'o, Ronaldo and Kaka' cant be stoped by any defence im 100% sure of it.
Ze Robaerto had a great season in Brazil andhe will be for free, he can provide quality backup for Pirlo as he can be pretty creative and combative in the same time. There is also Ribery who is a monster player and with those 3 we would ave the best midfield and attack in the world. Barca, Real, United and Chelsea can buy whoever they want....

Warro Bantan
10-05-2007, 14:32
mrki, I agree, Etoo, Ribery and Ze Roberto, (maybe plus a wing back), would be ideal for us...I would be happy with that.

Ghost
10-05-2007, 15:10
I dont see the hype with Ribery..

well Overrated

Stezagud
10-05-2007, 15:11
Ribery wants to join a team with French speakers and a French manager, so Arsenal it is ;)

as for Etoo, he is supposed to be the pacy forward Fergie has been hinting at, supposedly Etoo is desperate to join Utd to play with his best mate Rio Ferdinand?! :wth: how they even know each other is a mytery in itself... :rolleyes:

mrki
10-05-2007, 15:18
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,11057-10723,00.html
Jose and the crew making fun of Sheva....
------------------------------------------------------------

English press already has all the talk how Eto'o is desperate to join United, Ribery wants mighty Arsenal who will win CL in 25000 years, or more, and so on....
Gazzetta ( or Corriere ) says Eto'o has his sights only on Milan and Milan has Lucas deal already done...

We'll see it all....

zlatanov
10-05-2007, 15:40
Ribery wants to join a team with French speakers and a French manager, so Arsenal it is ;)

as for Etoo, he is supposed to be the pacy forward Fergie has been hinting at, supposedly Etoo is desperate to join Utd to play with his best mate Rio Ferdinand?! :wth: how they even know each other is a mytery in itself... :rolleyes:
aaaahhhh, let's just say that this is why I skip the yellow papers when I have my morning coffee :D

Brasileiro
10-05-2007, 16:03
The highs !

The lows!

This will be so annoying if Fiorentina is the club he's going to. Wow, i'm getting so angry already ... haha
Jim, whats your team in England??? Because the same site now put the notice that Lucas is almost a...Liverpool player!!! And just for 9 millions euros :irritate:

The president of the club said that Lucas wasn´t sold to Liverpool, because teams like Milan, Fiorentina, Palermo and Manchester United are also after the player...but in the final of the quote contradict itself saying that the boy was sold :dontkn:

Stezagud
10-05-2007, 16:27
Did Rijkaard slap Etoo tonight?

Just been told he did after Barca got thrashed by Getafe :dielaugh: not sure if there is truth to that but if there is he will surely be on the move this summer...

mrki
10-05-2007, 16:30
If Eto'o is really up for sale we need to do everything we can to get him, he would indeed be a great signing not only by his name but also becouse he fits perfectly in Milans game plan.

zlatanov
10-05-2007, 16:59
Jim, whats your team in England??? Because the same site now put the notice that Lucas is almost a...Liverpool player!!! And just for 9 millions euros :irritate:

The president of the club said that Lucas wasn´t sold to Liverpool, because teams like Milan, Fiorentina, Palermo and Manchester United are also after the player...but in the final of the quote contradict itself saying that the boy was sold :dontkn:
I saw that too ... couldn't understand everything but they do seem certain that he is going to Pool ... just don't get it how are they gonna play Gerrard, Mascherano, Alonso, Sissoko and Lucas in one team given that they are more or less the same players and all of them, except for Gerrard to an extent, are exclusively CMs

Giorgos
10-05-2007, 17:03
Getafe-Barca 4-0!!!!

hitmannq8
10-05-2007, 18:47
Didnt think milan would go for a player like Lucas anyway.. he seems to be heading to England and not many Brazilians go there..

gilaferro
11-05-2007, 02:34
gila - trezeguet would be a horrible deal. ... personally i think gila is a quality player, who in another season will really perform for milan. .... also gila was one of the few players who wanted to stay with milan if we went to serie b. if we trade him for an old washed up striker such as trezeguet, it would be a diservice both to the quality of our squad and to gila........ also was that sarcasm from u gilaferro? - i hope so considering ur name and fav player entries?

yes............i was being sarcastic............and i also wanted to see what others would say, since there are a lot of people that don't like gilardino

but personally, i dun think it would b a good idea, tezeguet is gettin old..............hehe

Graeme C
11-05-2007, 04:19
Taken from the sun today, Tevez to replace Borriello! :grinser:

Carlos: I'll quit the Hammers

By PAT SHEEHAN
May 11, 2007

COMMENT ON THIS STORY

CARLOS TEVEZ has told his West Ham team-mates he will quit Upton Park at the end of the season — no matter what happens.

The Argentine’s transfer to the relegation-threatened Hammers last summer sparked more controversy than any other move in the history of the Premiership.

But Tevez, 23, voted Hammer of the Year, will bring the curtain down by playing his final game for the club at Manchester United on Sunday.

It is understood European Cup finalists AC Milan and Spanish side Seville are slugging it out to sign him.

Tevez’s decision to quit Upton Park has been backed by 1986 Argentine World Cup winner Jorge Valdano, Real Madrid’s former director of football.

He said: “Every time I see Tevez in a West Ham shirt the first thing that crosses my mind is that he’s wasting his time there.”

Tevez has inspired West Ham’s recent revival which has seen them win six of their last eight matches. They need just a point at Old Trafford to guarantee safety.

The Hammers were fined a record £5.5million for withholding information regarding Tevez’s move from Brazilian side Corinthians.

Wigan, Sheffield United, Fulham and Charlton are threatening legal action against West Ham and the Premier League as they insist the Hammers should have been docked points.

Upton Park chairman Eggert Magnusson is pleading for the row to be brought to a close after Wigan supremo Dave Whelan wrote to the Premier League requesting concrete proof Tevez was now clear to play.

Magnusson said: “I trust the Premier League 100 per cent. It is in the hands of the Premier League, they have all the proof they need.

“It is about time to end this matter. We have had a very severe fine which put financial constraints on this club and it is time to finish this off.”

Magnusson is ready to pay Tevez around £40,000 a week in an effort to persuade him to stay — but any offer will be refused.

Hammers boss Alan Curbishley is set for a massive close season clear-out with big names like Yossi Benayoun, Anton Ferdinand, captain Nigel Reo-Coker and keeper Roy Carroll poised for moves.

Any money generated will fund a bid for Charlton’s England striker Darren Bent, who Curbishley wants alongside Dean Ashton.

Graeme C
11-05-2007, 04:28
think next year, attack of Gila, Ronaldo, Tevez and Eto/ Sheva.. :5ok: ok fantasy...

Sleep
11-05-2007, 05:15
why every one likes to have more attacker? Since we have Gilardino, Ronaldo, Inzaghi, Oliveira and maybe include Kaka. Apart from we sell Oliveira, Gilardino or Ronaldo can play as a rotation, we shouldn't buy any one striker.

I really like Leonardo's scout: Pato and Ze Roberto as Ze Roberto is free to buy and Pato is really young and talented.

Recent channel4's transfer rumours are really interesting me with Pato Ze Roberto and Zapata.

kris
11-05-2007, 06:40
I think we can conclude that Oliveira was a huge failure. Inzaghi is playing on his last legs and seemingly can't score in Serie A anymore. I would count Gila and Ronaldo and Inzaghi as a unreliable joker. that means we need one new forward, a support one like Tevez would be great, but since he is argentinian and owned by this shade business I doubt we will get him.

mzk57
11-05-2007, 07:36
we need one new forward, a support one like Tevez would be great
First of all welcome back kris! MM was looking a bit black and white without u ;) Where have u been ???

I think we should sign Roy Makaay :bri: I know he is 32 and didn't had a good season at Bayern but don't for get that its AC Milan (average age of players 30+ :devf: ) we r talking abt and Roy Makaay who is still a class act :5ok: We can get 2 good season from. He can still score abt 20 goals a seaon. He needs a litle bit change just like Ronaldo.

Also how abt Morton Gamst Pederson of Blackburn??? Before Man Utd sign him as a replacement for Giggs :mad: we should sigh him soon to replace Seedorf in seasons to come. He can play wide left and along side Kaka. And last but not the least he looks good as well :5ok:

mrki
11-05-2007, 07:41
Please, pleeeease mr Galliani buy Eto'o.... :) Pato is 17, Ronaldo always half unprepared, Gila cant score, Pippo is old, Borrielo and Oliveira are rubbish.....

Some reports are again saying we secured Lucas....

Stitch
11-05-2007, 07:47
oh look drucurl, mzk changed his sex :D :D

Stitch
11-05-2007, 07:51
Milan look to PSV ace Alex Friday 11 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Champions League finalists Milan are preparing to strengthen their ageing defence with PSV Eindhoven stopper Alex.

The 23-year-old, who has impressed in this season’s European competition, is liked by Coach Carlo Ancelotti and club scouts.

However, they are set to face some competition for the Brazilian whose contractual situation is a little unclear.

Although he finds himself in Holland, Alex seems to be actually owned by Chelsea who couldn’t take him to Stamford Bridge because of work permit problems.

Now stories in the peninsula claim that the London club are willing to let him join the Italian giants, but only if Kakha Kaladze [pictured] is included in the deal.

The Georgian was on the verge of a Chelsea move two years ago, but no fee could be agreed and he signed a new Rossoneri contract instead.

Even though Milan want Alex, Vice-President Adriano Galliani has insisted that Kaladze will be going nowhere.

“Kaladze, like all of the other Rossoneri key players, is absolutely untransferable and not for sale,” said the official.

“We have confirmed all our champions for next season and we are not willing to start any negotiations about moves.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may11g.html

good job Galliani, I wouldn't give Kakha for this weak player also :D

mzk57
11-05-2007, 08:00
We don't need Alex of PSV, simply bcoz he is not good enough. We need world class players. Bring on Cannavaro or Roberto Ayala :5ok:

kumm
11-05-2007, 08:23
Didnt think milan would go for a player like Lucas anyway.. he seems to be heading to England and not many Brazilians go there..

Brazilian press is headlining today Lucas will transfer to Liverpool by 12 million euros fee.

mrki
11-05-2007, 08:26
Then Ze Roberto it is.... :)

Stitch
11-05-2007, 08:39
cheap and old. typically milan.

mzk57
11-05-2007, 08:54
Can any one tell em where will Ze Roberto play??? :wallbang:
We already have Seedorf, Ambrosini and Gourcuff then why Ze Roberto???? M.G. Pederson is a much more better choice :bri:

rosoneri_11
11-05-2007, 08:55
If Et'o is not EU player then we can't buy Lucas or Pato.We can buy only one of them.
That rule is really stupid, on england you can buy as many non EU players you want.
Italian federation must do something about that rule.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way i didn't forgot to say that today 11 May was the day that Milan won inter with 6-0 at 2001!
So happy 11 May's day to every Milan....and Inter fan!!! :diablo:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: Happy 11 May's day!!!!!!! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

mzk57
11-05-2007, 08:57
cheap and old. typically milan.
I don't have any problem with that :devf: but Ze Roberto is simply not required. M.G Pederson :5ok:

drucurl
11-05-2007, 09:10
oh look drucurl, mzk changed his sex :D :D
I haven't changed my sex :mad: I have always been a beautiful girl....Couldn't you figure this out from my complete lack of football knowledge and obsession with romantic good looking boys? :stupid:

Anyway like I was saying Alex (23?) is totally :yuck: he has a pretty good physique but he isn't nearly as handsome or romantic as Cannavaro (34-35) OR Ayala (32+) These guys are are older and more experienced :sexe: YUMMY!! Let's just say that Canna and Ayala are much better at intercepting balls than Alex and it's as simple as that :bri:

Tony29.
11-05-2007, 09:16
M.G. Pederson is a much more better choice :bri:

Luckily Drucurl doesn't speak any of Balkan slavic languages.
I can only imagine his reply after he heard you want Pederson !
:rolleyes:

rosoneri_11
11-05-2007, 09:20
Bad news!I just read that Liverpool had signed Lucas for 12M euros!

And that Lyon is interested to buy Gilardino!Gila is at the top of the transfer list of Lyon.

drucurl
11-05-2007, 09:21
Luckily Drucurl doesn't speak any of Balkan slavic languages.
I can only imagine his reply after he heard you want Pederson !
:rolleyes:
I'd like you to explain that one to me Tony29 ;)
But hey things could be worse....he could have said that he wanted
Peder's son :rotfl:

Brasileiro
11-05-2007, 09:27
If Et'o is not EU player then we can't buy Lucas or Pato.We can buy only one of them.
That rule is really stupid, on england you can buy as many non EU players you want.
Italian federation must do something about that rule.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way i didn't forgot to say that today 11 May was the day that Milan won inter with 6-0 at 2001!
So happy 11 May's day to every Milan....and Inter fan!!! :diablo:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: Happy 11 May's day!!!!!!! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:
rosoneri_11,
Lucas will be a EU player(Italian passport), Pato not.
BTW, I agree with you. Not only in England, but in Spain also, after 2 years(if iI´m not wrong) a player can becoming a spanish citzen, and free up space for a no EU player.
This italian rule IMO, is the real reason of because Serie A is losing prestige, money and BIG players year after year. It´s impossible to compete with EPL and la Liga in these terms...

Brasileiro
11-05-2007, 09:35
I saw that too ... couldn't understand everything but they do seem certain that he is going to Pool ... just don't get it how are they gonna play Gerrard, Mascherano, Alonso, Sissoko and Lucas in one team given that they are more or less the same players and all of them, except for Gerrard to an extent, are exclusively CMs
You are completely right, zlatanov...talk about redundancy!
To be fair Lucas has more goal than Mascherano, Alonso, Sissoko, but they(and Gerrard) make the same function in field.
Perhaps Liverpool will go to sell one of then...Alonso to Real Madrid??

Brasileiro
11-05-2007, 09:49
I haven't changed my sex :mad: I have always been a beautiful girl....Couldn't you figure this out from my complete lack of football knowledge and obsession with romantic good looking boys? :stupid:

Anyway like I was saying Alex (23?) is totally :yuck: he has a pretty good physique but he isn't nearly as handsome or romantic as Cannavaro (34-35) OR Ayala (32+) These guys are are older and more experienced :sexe: YUMMY!! Let's just say that Canna and Ayala are much better at intercepting balls than Alex and it's as simple as that :bri:
handsome or romantic?? :haha: :grinser:

King tiger
11-05-2007, 09:56
Can any one tell em where will Ze Roberto play??? :wallbang:
We already have Seedorf, Ambrosini and Gourcuff then why Ze Roberto???? M.G. Pederson is a much more better choice :bri:

hahahaha :ilol: haha :ilol:

rosoneri_11
11-05-2007, 10:01
Brazileiro i have some questions for you.
1) Who do you think is better player, and who would fit better at Milan Diego or Anderson?
2)Who do you think is better and would fit better at Milan Sobis or Pato?
3)Do you think that milan loosing Sobis was a big mistake?I personaly say yes.I'm a big fan of that player and i know that he can become a world class striker.I think he choose the wrong club to go, like tevez done.

Tony29.
11-05-2007, 11:33
Hmmm, looks like Lucas Pazzini to Liverpool is now official. It's confirmed in Liverpool's official site.

Too bad. I wanted him in Fiorentina.
Now you guys see that not only players from serie A leave Italy, but even players from other leagues prefer EPL and la liga.

Milan winning CL in 2003, Italy winning WC in 2006 and Milan possibly winning CL in 2007 isn't helpful at all. Italians must work off the field with some kind of promotions and cheaper TV deals and i don't know what else. But the fact is they must do something.
Italy needs stronger league also and with Calciopoli Moratti crippled serie A for the next 5 years minimum.

marcovb
11-05-2007, 11:55
I don't think that is a crisis situation
Italian teams prefer to look more on italian and european young players
For me the main reason for which Higuain,Lucas, Gago didn't come in Italy is that stupid rule that FIGC has - 1 NON-EU player/season/team

PL is overrated and the only advantage they have on SERIE A is that they have more money to spend

Even so Italy won WC and they are playing CL final 3rd time in 5 years

Graeme C
11-05-2007, 12:24
just read on tuttomercatoweb that juve are interested in Oliviera, and he could be a involved in Buffon moving to us.

Juventus: voting by ballot Ricardo Oliveira-Saviola

E' Ricardo Oliveira the new idea for the bianconero attack: the centravanti rossonero, paid 17 million the slid summer, would be one of the candidates to cover the profile of technical, fast tip but with sense of the goal that to the Juve is trying. The operation would be feasible, species if it re-entered in the transaction that could carry Gigi Buffon to Milanello: the alternative is Javier Saviola of the Barça, that june will be svincolato from next the 30 and to which the bianconeri leaders has offered a quinquennial one from 2.5 million to season

Tony29.
11-05-2007, 12:47
just read on tuttomercatoweb that juve are interested in Oliviera, and he could be a involved in Buffon moving to us.

Juventus: voting by ballot Ricardo Oliveira-Saviola

E' Ricardo Oliveira the new idea for the bianconero attack: the centravanti rossonero, paid 17 million the slid summer, would be one of the candidates to cover the profile of technical, fast tip but with sense of the goal that to the Juve is trying. The operation would be feasible, species if it re-entered in the transaction that could carry Gigi Buffon to Milanello: the alternative is Javier Saviola of the Barça, that june will be svincolato from next the 30 and to which the bianconeri leaders has offered a quinquennial one from 2.5 million to season
Don't read Tuttomercato and Tribalfootball - never.
Tuttomercato is a website that in the same day publishes articles about Tevez almost certainly signing for Milan and Tevez 99.9% joining Manchester United. :)
Yesterday they were the first ones who said how Lucas is an AC Milan player.

kastriot
11-05-2007, 12:59
Don't read Tuttomercato and Tribalfootball - never.
Tuttomercato is a website that in the same day publishes articles about Tevez almost certainly signing for Milan and Tevez 99.9% joining Manchester United. :)
Yesterday they were the first ones who said how Lucas is an AC Milan player.

How come you say to people not to read those websites when obviously you read them!!!1 :uhm: :grinser:

Tony29.
11-05-2007, 13:01
How come you say to people not to read those websites when obviously you read them!!!1 :uhm: :grinser:
Silly me :)
Read them but don't trust them !

Edit : i read these sites once a month. Only when someone gives a link from there.

Stitch
11-05-2007, 13:48
I'd like you to explain that one to me Tony29 ;)
But hey things could be worse....he could have said that he wanted
Peder's son :rotfl:

Are you sure you want to know? :grinser: Peder = Gay :grinser: so there's no way that Peder's son can exist :D :D :D

zlatanov
11-05-2007, 13:55
Hmmm, looks like Lucas Pazzini to Liverpool is now official. It's confirmed in Liverpool's official site.

Now you guys see that not only players from serie A leave Italy, but even players from other leagues prefer EPL and la liga.

Milan winning CL in 2003, Italy winning WC in 2006 and Milan possibly winning CL in 2007 isn't helpful at all. Italians must work off the field with some kind of promotions and cheaper TV deals and i don't know what else. But the fact is they must do something.
Italy needs stronger league also and with Calciopoli Moratti crippled serie A for the next 5 years minimum.
I can't agree here. Of course Serie A has to do something off the field to raise it's lost fame but an Italian team winning the CL, with 3 other EPL being in the SFs, will undoubtedly help big time.

I think you are reading too much into this Lucas going to Pool ... the only team in Italy that has come forward offifially and showed concrete interest in him is Fiorentina (Corvino has allegedly said that Fiorentina were really after him).
Given the choise, who would you prefer - Liverpool or a good but that's about it Italian team that has hardly any chance of getting any further than 5-6th place and can only watch CL on TV ... to put it in another way, do you think Lucas would have gone to Bolton or Everton or Tottenham, if Milan or Inter or even a newly promoted Juve had made a concrete offer for him.

I think that Milan were never in it for real with Lucas but probably showed some interest in the past - soemthing they probably do with about 20 dif youngsters in South America every year - and all that fueled all sorts of speculations afterwards and the fans took it up from there.

And Leonardo just a day or two ago mentioned 2 players from Brazil Milan are interested in getting, especially Ze Roberto given that Pato is still way too green for football at this level.
If Milan had been really in it for Lucas, I would expect that there would have at least been a hint about another player on Milan's radar given that Leonardo didn't shy from mentioning particular names like that of Pato and Ze Roberto.

My guess is that Lucas is making a mistake ... I expect to see him gunning for a move away from England in 2 years or so as I doubt a young Brazilian would be thrilled by the life style there and dif in cultures.
The football phylosophy is also a bit too "distant" from what he knows and above all I really don't see him getting much space with players like Grerrad, Alonso, Sissoko, Mascherano already there even if one of them is indeed sold (Alonso I think has shown some interest in going back to Spain ;)).
Add to that the not -so exciting football practiced by Pool and pretty much I expect nothing but frustration for the guy.

Jim_UK
11-05-2007, 14:00
I'm a bit disappointed to see Milan miss out on yet another young prospect, but then pretty happy that if he's not at the San Siro he's at Anfield :D

If we still sign Barusso and Ze Roberto for the central midfield, that will still be good.

I haven't seen enough of Ribery's club form to understand the hype about him. Plus i wonder if Gilardino & Oliveira are really on Lyon and Juve's shopping lists. Oliveira + cash for Buffon, who would honestly turn that down?

King tiger
11-05-2007, 14:01

u talking about Giampaolo Pazzini ? ?

or about this guy from brasil Lucas ?

Jim_UK
11-05-2007, 14:10
My guess is that Lucas is making a mistake ... I expect to see him gunning for a move away from England in 2 years or so as I doubt a young Brazilian would be thrilled by the life style there and dif in cultures.
The football phylosophy is also a bit too "distant" from what he knows and above all I really don't see him getting much space with players like Grerrad, Alonso, Sissoko, Mascherano already there even if one of them is indeed sold (Alonso I think has shown some interest in going back to Spain ;)).
Add to that the not -so exciting football practiced by Pool and pretty much I expect nothing but frustration for the guy.

I wouldn't be so sure about all of that. Why would he go there in the first place if he had any doubts about the lifestyle, the type of football Liverpool play and the football on offer in the Premiership? Could it possibly be that now Liverpool finally have the finances to go after their first choice players instead of 2nd or 3rd choices, they will get the types of player that can produce the football all Liverpool fans want to see. I think you're making too many assumptions here and that the Premiership and England in general isn't that bad a place to 'learn' some new aspects about the game. The English games suits his box-to-box running and no doubt he'll have asked Gilberto Silva and Denilson a bit about the lifestyle. Could it also be that he might actually like Benitez? Wenger gets all the praise about unearthing talents, but Benitez's scouting is almost as good and you hardly hear a thing about it. Finally the prospect of playing with some great central midfielders and the fact the club is now on the up with new investment and future new ground makes Liverpool an attractive offer right now.

Brasileiro
11-05-2007, 14:22
Brazileiro i have some questions for you.
1) Who do you think is better player, and who would fit better at Milan Diego or Anderson?
2)Who do you think is better and would fit better at Milan Sobis or Pato?
3)Do you think that milan loosing Sobis was a big mistake?I personaly say yes.I'm a big fan of that player and i know that he can become a world class striker.I think he choose the wrong club to go, like tevez done.
rosonery_11,

1- IMO both are amazing talents!! It´s hard to say who is better...but if I have to chose, would be Anderson. I´m not taking anything from Diego, but Anderson has more strenght and versatility. Diego is more of a pure playmaker, and is brilliant there, as we are seeing in Werder. But the guy really struggle in Porto playing out of his position(like Robinho playing as RMD in Madrid), because the coach put him in a 3 man MID(Dutch like).

So, if Diego comes to Milan, we have to play a pair of Diego and kaká behind one striker, and besides Kaká goals this season, IMO he´s at his best behind two strikers....and I can´t see Diego coming to Milan to be a bench player.

On the other hand, Anderson has the versatility and strenght to play in a Seedorf role(he started as a LB in football) in the near future...and also, is a great playmaker. So, he can be that LMD in Acelloti scheme, backup Kaká and also play as a false second striker...

2-IMO Pato...I don´t want to jinx the kid, but Pato is one of the most impressive fowards that I saw "to born" in brazilian football. Pato isn´t not only amazing with the ball on his feets...the kid is also great in aerial game.
Also, Pato height is deceptive. If I´m not wrong he´s listed at 5´11´or 6´0´´, and I can see this boy growing a little more...and with a litlle more bulk, this guy will be unstopble!!!
By the way, Pato play more strong than his body, shine in BIG games, and I can see in the future he becoming a Sheva type of foward(being able to play as CF or support striker).

3-IMO Loosing Sobis for Oliveira was a big mistake. But I don´t see Sobis as a future WC striker. I saw Sobis for the first time in sub-20 WC, and since that time he´s the same type of player. He has the talent, but can´t put all together and becoming a WC player.
Look rosoneri_11, I´m not bashing Sobis, is just that IMO he never will be a great one....but maybe I´m wrong, and this already happened some times :grinser:

zlatanov
11-05-2007, 14:46
I wouldn't be so sure about all of that. Why would he go there in the first place if he had any doubts about the lifestyle, the type of football Liverpool play and the football on offer in the Premiership?

money ... Lucas is still a young player and these are the ones most easily lured by the prospect of signing their first BIG contract in their career ... and I am sure the money he would be getting there is times more than when he is getting now.
For the same reason, a player will take the best concrete offer he has NOW and will hardly think about other possibilities or possible consequences - like not fitting in, not adjusting, having too much competitiona nd not enough space in the team - as if he waits the offer that is now on the table could well be gone tomorrow.

Could it possibly be that now Liverpool finally have the finances to go after their first choice players instead of 2nd or 3rd choices, they will get the types of player that can produce the football all Liverpool fans want to see. I think you're making too many assumptions here and that the Premiership and England in general isn't that bad a place to 'learn' some new aspects about the game. The English games suits his box-to-box running and no doubt he'll have asked Gilberto Silva and Denilson a bit about the lifestyle.
or in the same way he could have talked to the other many players who failed to adjust to that lifestyle ... either way, do you really believe this played a major role in his choice given that Pool were probably the one major team with a major contract offer on the table as opposed to a bucnh of other clubs who were reportedly showing interest but nothing concrete.

I am not saying there is nothing to learn in the EPL, but that he may very well find it dif to adjust to a very dif approach to football and lifestyle and so on ... his problem would be finding a way to fit in, not really a matter of whether he has something new to learn or not.

Could it also be that he might actually like Benitez? Wenger gets all the praise about unearthing talents, but Benitez's scouting is almost as good and you hardly hear a thing about it. Finally the prospect of playing with some great central midfielders and the fact the club is now on the up with new investment and future new ground makes Liverpool an attractive offer right now.
I doubt he knows Benitez to the point of that being a deciding factor in his choice ... again, number one priority is the big contract with a European team every young and unproven player dreams of ... it's more or less obvious that a big team like Pool will have a good coach.
As for the players he will find in Pool - that's exactly the heart of of what I think will turn out to be Lucas' problem there - too many quality players with similar, not to say the same characteristics and all of them fighting for 2 CM positions ... not exactly a recipe for success for a young player who is likely to take his time to adjust to team and country and is totally unproven in European football hence not much chance for the coach to stick with him over the other excellent choices he has in CM.

Jim_UK
11-05-2007, 14:52
I just happen to think you're being quite dismissive about the whole thing, but anyway, moving on.

zlatanov
11-05-2007, 14:57
I just happen to think you're being quite dismissive about the whole thing, but anyway, moving on.
I am not saying that what I said above will definitely happen or that there is no chance he will suceed in EPL and Pool but I do think that this transfer happened a bit too quickly and the money invloved were a bit too much to allow him a more sober and not hurried assessment of what would be really best for him as the next step in a young player's career ...

Tony29.
11-05-2007, 14:57
Oliveira + cash for Buffon, who would honestly turn that down?
Looking from Milan's perspective i suppose ?
Because i don't know who would honestly accept something like that. Would you accept RO+money for Buffon if Buffon is in Milan.
-----------------------

Zlat, just like you, i'd like serie A stronger than the other leagues. But looking at where the talent and the quality players go lately, Italy is slowly becoming inferior to La Liga and especially EPL.
It's all great for Milan if they win CL. Yes, they can buy stars. But it's only about Milan and Inter who can now compete with EPL teams.
Super power like Juve, great teams from the last 5-7 years Lazio, Roma, Parma, Fiorentina have no chance challenging ( Chelsea and ManUtd apart) teams like Arsenal, Liverpool even Totenham.
And what's left for Udinese, Empoli, Sampdoria or Chievo ? Do you honestly think they stand a chance against Bolton, New Castle, Manchester City etc if they want the same player ?

Ok, i'll leave Lucas aside ( although Rafa Benitez said how Pool has "beaten" the top European teams from different leagues who were after Lucas in last days).
But lets then make a list of extra talents and top class players who joined serie A in last 3 seasons and players who went to Spain or England :

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira ( and this was thanx to the "enemy" of Italian football, Moggi) and maybe Maicon - who else ?
Ronaldo ? One of the best for sure but he would have never joined an Italian team if Real didn't literally expelled him from Spain.
Who else, really ?

While the best Italian teams were buying Boumsong, Ricardo Oliveira, Taddei, Wilhelmsson, very old Luis Figo, Maxwell, Solari,Cribari, Mudingayi Kroldrup and "top talents" like Reginaldo and Grimi ( i wasn't chosing to name this players. These are actually the best players who came to Italy, apart from Ibra-Vieira-Maicon-Ronaldo) , England took Ballack, Shevchenko, Essien, Rosicky, Hleb, Drogba, Kuyt, Berbatov, Robben, Evra, Vidic and talents like Fabregas, Diaby , Van Persie, Obi Mikel, Agger, Mascherano, Tevez.
Even the minows in England had some great purchases.

While Italians were buying average, Spanish bought Deco, Cannavaro, Emerson, Van Nistelrooy, Zambrotta, Giuly, Edmilson, Diarra, Cassano, Miguel , Kanoute , Maresca, Maniche, Costinha, Maxi Rodriguez, Petrov and talents like Robinho, Cicinho, Marcelo, Gago, Higuain or Luis Fabiano.

"We" still have the top class players "we" bought when Italians were the richest and the difference still can not be felt so much.
But the demotion of Juve, the scandal that took some teams 5 years back financially will start to reflect very soon.
Shevchenko, Cassano, Maresca, the Juve players ( though because of calciopoli, but it doesn;t matter. What matter is they aren't here), very probably Toni and now maybe even Buffon are a big slap in the face.
And now the others are buying the best and we still rely on what we bought in the past.

Jim_UK
11-05-2007, 15:02
but I do think that this transfer happened a bit too quickly and the money invloved were a bit too much to allow him a more sober and not hurried assessment of what would be really best for him as the next step in a young player's career ...

Would you have said this transfer would have happened too quickly if Milan had bought him? How do you know Liverpool haven't been following him for some time just like other clubs. With promising youngsters there is always a race to sign them, you have to be quick to beat the competition. In today's market you don't have the luxury of being able to sit back and truly weigh things up.

Tony, once i saw the source of the article i quickly realised its unreliability :delol:

zlatanov
11-05-2007, 15:09
Tony, as I said I agree that something off the field has to be done ... although I can't help it but wonder where are all thos eteams that bought all those players you mentioned ... funnily, Milan's opponent in the CL final is by far the most modest EPL team, among the big teams that is, and at leats on paper cannot possibly compare to teams like Barca, Real, Bayern, Valencia, ManU, Chelski, Lyon etc ... and I cannot help but wonder whether SAF, manager of one of the richest and most free spending team out there has yet figured out whether it was a school bus or a truck that hit his team at SFs in the CL.

My point is success is what will bring the Serie A back where it was, more consistency in the performances of Italian teams ... and success is not necessarily tied to purchasing every overhyped name that hits the media or spending/splashing ridiculous money for "star" players.
Big name players would certainly help in attarcating fans but what will keep them coming back for more is good football and above all success.

This being said, I think you really need to take a less biased look at things if you think that an Italian team winning the CL under the nose of the rich guys from the EPL will not raise the fame and return some of the lost shine of Serie A football ... not saying it will solve the entire problem but it will help, at least to an extent ... and damn sure it won't HURT Italian football, part of which is Juve too.

zlatanov
11-05-2007, 15:14
Would you have said this transfer would have happened too quickly if Milan had bought him? How do you know Liverpool haven't been following him for some time just like other clubs. With promising youngsters there is always a race to sign them, you have to be quick to beat the competition. In today's market you don't have the luxury of being able to sit back and truly weigh things up.

more or less the same ... if Milan had gotten him I don't see how that would have been any better for his development as a player as he would face the same, if not worse, competition he would at Pool.
South American players seem to be better suited to football and lifestyle in Italy and Spain, or maybe it;s the other way around, but still I don't think going to a big club is the best thing for a 20 yo in his first step into European football.

I personally think that Fiorentina or Roma or Sevilla or a team like Tottenham (if you want and EPL example) would have been better for him at this point in time.

Tony29.
11-05-2007, 15:26
Tony, as I said I agree that something off the field has to be done ... although I can't help it but wonder where are all thos eteams that bought all those players you mentioned ... funnily, Milan's opponent in the CL final is by far the most modest EPL team, among the big teams that is, and at leats on paper cannot possibly compare to teams like Barca, Real, Bayern, Valencia, ManU, Chelski, Lyon etc ... and I cannot help but wonder whether SAF, manager of one of the richest and most free spending team out there has yet figured out whether it was a school bus or a truck that hit his team at SFs in the CL.

This being said, I think you really need to take a less biased look at things if you think that an Italian team winning the CL under the nose of the rich guys from the EPL will not raise the fame and return some of the lost shine of Serie A football ... not saying it will solve the entire problem but it will help, at least to an extent ... and damn sure it won't HURT Italian football, part of which is Juve too.
Zlat, but we're talking about Milan here.
Easily the best European team in last 5 years. Team that, when Italy was still the strongest and Italians could have taken any player in front of the English and Spanish, bought Pirlo, Seedorf, Nesta, Kaka, Dida, Cafu, Gattuso....
That team can still beat anyone in the world no matter how great players the others are buying.

Italians started to fall financially somewhere at the same time when 3 Italian teams were in CL semis, 2 of them in the finals and one of them won.
That didn't help at all back then.

Milan did make it to the final in 2005 ( it's also huge success) but again it didn't help.

I won't count WC 2006 because it was impossibile that WC win to help somehow, because Calciopoli already happened.

I never said it won't return the lost shine of the quality of Italian teams if Milan wins. But that would be so short-termed .
Zlat, this is not about "Is it good for Juve if Milan wins" . I'll leave that aside. We're talking about something else now.
If Milan wins and Italians do benefit from that, then ok, i have no problem cheering for Milan and wanting them to win.
But that's not the main point, imo.
We can't rely on that single match. Italians can not rely on that.
What if Liverpool wins ? Does it mean it's all lost and over ?

zlatanov
11-05-2007, 15:52
Zlat, but we're talking about Milan here.
Easily the best European team in last 5 years. Team that, when Italy was still the strongest and Italians could have taken any player in front of the English and Spanish, bought Pirlo, Seedorf, Nesta, Kaka, Dida, Cafu, Gattuso....
That team can still beat anyone in the world no matter how great players the others are buying.

Italians started to fall financially somewhere at the same time when 3 Italian teams were in CL semis, 2 of them in the finals and one of them won.
That didn't help at all back then.

Milan did make it to the final in 2005 ( it's also huge success) but again it didn't help.

I won't count WC 2006 because it was impossibile that WC win to help somehow, because Calciopoli already happened.

I never said it won't return the lost shine of the quality of Italian teams if Milan wins. But that would be so short-termed .
Zlat, this is not about "Is it good for Juve if Milan wins" . I'll leave that aside. We're talking about something else now.
If Milan wins and Italians do benefit from that, then ok, i have no problem cheering for Milan and wanting them to win.
But that's not the main point, imo.
We can't rely on that single match. Italians can not rely on that.
What if Liverpool wins ? Does it mean it's all lost and over ?
I am not sure what you mean by "it didn't help" ... in those years Italian teams were as good as anyone out there ... they had excellent players all around, so you can't expect an influx of great players to Serie A as they were already in place.

It is the calciopoli scandal that hurt Italian footbal the most and it will probably take several more years to get them back on track, with Juve finding it's place among Europe's elite again.

As for the CL final ... no one is saying that italians should rely on one single game ... but you know, winning, or even being there in that game will not hurt but only help in getting Italian football back where it belongs.
Again, it may not be a full solution but at least it will be a part of the solution as being at the top of Europe is where Italian football wants to be. If not anything else, winning that CL final or mrely reaching it will at least give the right mindset and determination and set the right spirit for what lies ahead.

Tony29.
11-05-2007, 16:03
Fine !
I'm still a huge sceptic, but i hope you're the one between the 2 of us who's right and in few years Juve, Lazio ,Parma, Fiorentina and few others will be as succesful as they were and will challenge the english and spanish in CL and UEFA. And Milan's success this year and Inter's success next year will play a big part in the rebirth of Italian serie A - the best league in the world.

Regarding this year's transfer market i'm also a sceptic but we'll see.
Buffon, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Abidal, Ribery, Deco, Trezeguet, Alves, Toni, Zambrotta, Huntelaar ...... If 5-6 of them play in serie A next year ( but not all of them in Inter and Milan) then it will be a step in the right way.

We'll see :)

nefremo
11-05-2007, 18:59
The problem right now in Italy is that we have great teams that are on the top. Teams like Milan, Inter, Roma (despite the loss from Man U. I still think they are in the elite of Europe right now after beating Lyon and making it to the quarters of CL and the succsess in Serie A) are good enough to play with anyone out there, however the middle of the table is not. Like Tony mentioned teams that had power in the past like Parma, Lazio, Sampdoria in recent times have no longer been that strong but are only average teams even in Italy let alone Europe.
I didn't mention Fiorentina because I feel that they are very strong and they have a project that they always talk about..........something about being one of the top clubs in Italy in a year or two. They were on their way of becoming that last year and this year however the poing penalty hit them and now will probably play in UEFA cup which will contribute to their project as well. I think they will be very strong next year and are nothing short of some of the EPL teams like Bolton, Tottenham you (TONY) mentioned. Lazio now has a huge chance of becoming what they once were after probably making it to the CL. A few good signings will make them a great European side once again and the future for them looks bright.

Now, Tony.......you mentioned that you want at least 5-6 of those players to play in Italy and NOT ONLY Milan and Inter. But before that you mention all the STARS that have went to Spain and England. Lets see.......Ballack, Shevchenko, Essien, Rosicky, Hleb, Drogba, Kuyt, Berbatov, Robben, Evra, Vidic and talents like Fabregas, Van Persie, Obi Mikel, Agger, Mascherano, Tevez. All these players are in Manchester, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal. I won't even mention West Ham because the transfers of Tevez and Mascherano were a mistery of their own. Berbatov went to Tottenham but he wasn't exactly the SUPER STAR or anything more then Oliveira at that time.
Spain.....you mention Deco, Cannavaro, Emerson, Van Nistelrooy, Zambrotta, Giuly, Edmilson, Diarra, Cassano, Miguel , Kanoute , Maresca, Maniche, Costinha, Maxi Rodriguez, Petrov and talents like Robinho, Cicinho, Marcelo, Gago, Higuain or Luis Fabiano. Again..........95+% of these players play for Barcelona, Real, Valencia and their "new" force Sevilla.

So as you can see, it is the same thing in all the leagues. These BIG names that you mention go to 3-4 clubs and that's the way it is. Serie A a few years ago was the best because they were the exception to this. There was the 3-4 big clubs and then there was clubs like Lazio, Parma, Fiorentina who were buying big names as well. That's what separated Serie A from the rest and now that no longer is there. So now it is more or less equal.

The future of Italian football is bright in my eyes. Milan, Inter, Juve(I think they will be in the elite a lot faster then people expect them, and maybe as soon as next year) will still be as good as anyone else. Lazio I think will go back to be a top team for the reasons I mentioned above. Fiorentina will definately be a top club next year and I think they are this year as well but the Calciopolli scandal set them back one year. Roma is very good the way they are and I think they will keep their squad plus add some quality players. Big names like Genoa and Napoli look very good to come back to Serie A and such historic teams will raise up attendance and the league will look a lot better when they take the spots of "less important" teams. So looking at this you are looking at a league that will have at least 6 elite teams capable of beating any corresponding team in Europe be it CL or UEFA cup.

Yes it is true that BIG NAMES no longer come to Italy like they used to but that is only because the Italians set up a very high standard that is no longer there for any country. And now the people compare the present to a past that will probably not come back to the game in a long long time. The spending that occured from Italian teams was crazy and unthought of and I think some teams (Lazio, Parma) learned their lesson. That doesn't mean that the league is sinking as the league proved to be as good as any other when Italy won the WC with all their players comming from inside the country.

zlatanov
11-05-2007, 19:08
well put, nefremo ... now our Tony can do nothing but take his butt to Athens and scream it off with a "Forza Milan" :D

gilaferro
11-05-2007, 20:40
who was the person that said that gilardino is going to go to lyon????????????
all i can say is FAT CHANCE

i'm sure that he will sooner go to inter than france..........and he sed in a interview taht he would never go to inter.........

i think that if he leaves, there is only one team he will go to: JUVENTUS!!

zZ[-_-]Zz
11-05-2007, 22:10
who cares about big names leavin' Serie A or preferrin' EPL/Lag Liga over Serie A...

the biggest star of them all is playin' in Serie A & look set to stay for years to come...

Ghost
12-05-2007, 06:52
Zz']who cares about big names leavin' Serie A or preferrin' EPL/Lag Liga over Serie A...

the biggest star of them all is playin' in Serie A & look set to stay for years to come...

Who Gillardino? lol joke

acdc81
12-05-2007, 07:26
if you speculate with the comments made by players and media our team could very well look like this next season.

first team:

Ronaldinho - Ronaldo
Kaka
Ambro - Pirlo - Gattuso
Janku - Kaladze - Nesta - Oddo
Dida
------------------------------------

subs:
Inzaghi - Gila
Seedorf
Ze Roberto - Donati -Brocchi
Favalli - Zapata - Bonera - Cafu
Kalac

+
P Fiori
D Maldini
D Marzoratti

if we really get ronaldinho i don't expect many high profile reinforcements in the rest of the squad. donati, marzoratti and ze roberto come for free, zapata should not be that expensive. i don't really like ronaldinho but it is out of the question that he is a grat player, i think this could be a great squad if ancelotti can create a working team out of those players.

Giorgos
12-05-2007, 07:49
Kaka has urged Milan to bring in Andriy Shevchenko and Ronaldinho next season, revealing as a child he mapped out his career leading up to Athens.

“I chose Milan because in San Paolo I played alongside Leonardo for six months and he was constantly outlining how great the club was,” explained the 25-year-old who was snapped up for just over £5m in 2003.

“I was very young when I planned out my career. I was going to play for a big club in Brazil, then come to Europe, to Italy, take part in a World Cup and Olympics. At the end of the map was the Champions League Final.”

He will play his second Final on May 23 against Liverpool, the same side that beat the Rossoneri in the 2005 edition on penalties after a 3-3 draw.

“Steven Gerrard is more important to them than Rafa Benitez. He is a great player, a leader on the field and a real focal point for Liverpool,” Kaka told the ‘Corriere dello Sport.’

Another Premiership player will be cheering on Milan, as the club invited Shevchenko to sit in the stands as their guest in Athens. Should the Ukrainian perhaps regret his decision to join Chelsea?

“I am pleased he’ll be there and I wouldn’t speak of a wrong choice. Perhaps in two or three years he will have won everything with Chelsea. Of course it’s worse for him to be in the stands cheering on his ex-teammates.

“It is also disappointing for me, because he is a great friend and a real champion. I would definitely like him back at Milan, so if the President decided to bring him in, I’d be happy.”

Another star Kaka has publicly backed for a San Siro switch is his Brazil teammate Ronaldinho, who was on the end of a fan protest after Barcelona’s Copa del Rey debacle this week.

“He is a great player and there’s no secret we have an excellent rapport. Ronaldinho at Milan would be wonderful, as he’s one of the best in the world. His arrival would be positive both for me and the club.”

If Ronaldinho is the subject of transfer speculation, then so is Kaka, as Real Madrid continue to offer record-breaking fees.

“I have said a thousand times that I have a contract with Milan until 2011 and will respect it. After the summer holidays, unless there are truly extraordinary decisions, I will be a Milan player.

“Only the club can sell me, so if they don’t opt to kick me out, I will remain. I am happy here and feel at home. My family feels good here too and I have the opportunity to learn a great deal.”

Already the Champions League top scorer, Kaka is the hot favourite to pick up the Ballon d’Or at the end of 2007.

“I am in good form as I reached the top at the right time, but I know that overall I can and must improve. It is an individual prize and I leave it to the media to make that decision. In any case, to win the Ballon d’Or you need a team behind you and this is why I am only focused on Athens.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may12b.html

mzk57
12-05-2007, 08:09
Its makes me sick when fans neglect Paolo Maldini :mad: & treat him as he is absolutely finished and can't play at the top level at all :wallbang: Paolo Maldini is AC Milan. He is still the best defender of the world ahead of Nesta, Cannavaro, Ayala, Puyol and Terry. He should paly 2 more seaons for AC Milan. With out any doubt he has been the 2nd best player of AC Milan this season. If it wasn't for his brave performances in the CL, dida :googly: would have cost AC Milan every thing this season :bri:

drucurl
12-05-2007, 11:48
Sometimes I wonder whether some users are :blind: , :stupid: , :tired: , :stuckup: :confused: :drunk: or just plain :r11: p_3 is 39 Legend or not that is OLD :v46: If anyone respected his legend he wouldn't make our beloved captain look old/ordinary or even poor by these silly young upstart strikers today who aren't even fit to shine Maldini's boots :d55:

Kaku
12-05-2007, 13:26
Rijkaard releases Ronaldinho
Saturday 12 May, 2007
Ronaldinho is closer than ever to a Milan move after Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard asked the club to “make other choices.”

The former European and World Player of the Year was the subject of a bitter fan protest this week after Barca’s shock exit from the Copa del Rey, losing 4-0 to Getafe.

The supporters urged him to “go to Milan” and it seems that Coach Rijkaard – a Rossoneri legend himself – agrees.

“How many years can a team sustain itself at the top level? Three or four, then it is necessary to change, both within the squad and in its management,” he told ‘Catalunya Radio.’

“This group has played very well, but it is only normal that there have to be other projects on the horizon.”

It is the clearest indication yet that the Nou Camp club are due a clear-out in the summer and Ronaldinho is the prime candidate to move on.

There have been many reported locker-room rows at Barcelona this season, in particular between Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto’o.

Agent Roberto de Assis is in Spain at the moment and it’s claimed his next visit to Milan – where he also represents Ricardo Oliveira – could officially open the negotiations for a transfer.

Adriano Galliani is set to meet with Barcelona directors for the G-14 summit on May 22 and it’s believed he could then formalise an offer of £47m.

The money would prove very handy indeed for the Spaniards to finance a complete renovation of their squad.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/may12h.html

Now...it's very likely that we will get Ronaldinho...I'm not a fan but still...he's a great player and if Ancelotti manages to get him in the right position we can do some damage :)

Let's just hope our attack won't be as dull as Brazil attack was in the WC

Hasan Rossonero
12-05-2007, 20:54
Looking from Milan's perspective i suppose ?
Because i don't know who would honestly accept something like that. Would you accept RO+money for Buffon if Buffon is in Milan.
-----------------------

Zlat, just like you, i'd like serie A stronger than the other leagues. But looking at where the talent and the quality players go lately, Italy is slowly becoming inferior to La Liga and especially EPL.
It's all great for Milan if they win CL. Yes, they can buy stars. But it's only about Milan and Inter who can now compete with EPL teams.
Super power like Juve, great teams from the last 5-7 years Lazio, Roma, Parma, Fiorentina have no chance challenging ( Chelsea and ManUtd apart) teams like Arsenal, Liverpool even Totenham.
And what's left for Udinese, Empoli, Sampdoria or Chievo ? Do you honestly think they stand a chance against Bolton, New Castle, Manchester City etc if they want the same player ?

Ok, i'll leave Lucas aside ( although Rafa Benitez said how Pool has "beaten" the top European teams from different leagues who were after Lucas in last days).
But lets then make a list of extra talents and top class players who joined serie A in last 3 seasons and players who went to Spain or England :

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira ( and this was thanx to the "enemy" of Italian football, Moggi) and maybe Maicon - who else ?
Ronaldo ? One of the best for sure but he would have never joined an Italian team if Real didn't literally expelled him from Spain.
Who else, really ?

While the best Italian teams were buying Boumsong, Ricardo Oliveira, Taddei, Wilhelmsson, very old Luis Figo, Maxwell, Solari,Cribari, Mudingayi Kroldrup and "top talents" like Reginaldo and Grimi ( i wasn't chosing to name this players. These are actually the best players who came to Italy, apart from Ibra-Vieira-Maicon-Ronaldo) , England took Ballack, Shevchenko, Essien, Rosicky, Hleb, Drogba, Kuyt, Berbatov, Robben, Evra, Vidic and talents like Fabregas, Diaby , Van Persie, Obi Mikel, Agger, Mascherano, Tevez.
Even the minows in England had some great purchases.

While Italians were buying average, Spanish bought Deco, Cannavaro, Emerson, Van Nistelrooy, Zambrotta, Giuly, Edmilson, Diarra, Cassano, Miguel , Kanoute , Maresca, Maniche, Costinha, Maxi Rodriguez, Petrov and talents like Robinho, Cicinho, Marcelo, Gago, Higuain or Luis Fabiano.

"We" still have the top class players "we" bought when Italians were the richest and the difference still can not be felt so much.
But the demotion of Juve, the scandal that took some teams 5 years back financially will start to reflect very soon.
Shevchenko, Cassano, Maresca, the Juve players ( though because of calciopoli, but it doesn;t matter. What matter is they aren't here), very probably Toni and now maybe even Buffon are a big slap in the face.
And now the others are buying the best and we still rely on what we bought in the past.

I'm sorry but I do not agree with this.

Lazio or Roma, on a given day, can beat Tottenham. Roma were in the CL QF recently. They were annihilated by Man U, but they did beat them at home 2-1 also.

Juve going down is a big blow for Juve and definitely for Italian football. However, once they come back up, and spend the large amount of money they have been promised (70m), I don't see a problem for Italian football at all.

Buffon will probably not leave Italy. Toni wanted CL, so I don't think he will go to Munich.

EPL has more money throughout their league, but Italy is not behind the EPL on the pitch. Look at Palermo vs West Ham for an example. The Italian side demolished them.

Tony29.
13-05-2007, 00:30
It's probably the first time you hear this name, but you must remember him 'cause he's gonna be BIG :

Sebastian Giovinco

The best player in primavera for 2006/07. I thought he was only hype until i actually saw what can this kid do with the ball.
Unbelievable talent !

Tall only 1.66 m (5 ft 5 in), but incredibille dribblings, unbelievably fast with the ball, Maradona technique..... actually, it felt like watching Diego Maradona again.

Jim_UK
13-05-2007, 05:17
It's probably the first time you hear this name, but you must remember him 'cause he's gonna be BIG :

Sebastian Giovinco

The best player in primavera for 2006/07. I thought he was only hype until i actually saw what can this kid do with the ball.
Unbelievable talent !

Tall only 1.66 m (5 ft 5 in), but incredibille dribblings, unbelievably fast with the ball, Maradona technique..... actually, it felt like watching Diego Maradona again.

Who does he play for Tony? You forgot to tell us that part.

Nevermind, he plays for Juve right?

kastriot
13-05-2007, 05:24
Who does he play for Tony? You forgot to tell us that part.

Nevermind, he plays for Juve right?

Yes his a Juve payer....

Sleep
13-05-2007, 05:34
It's probly funny if I say I know him through FM 2007:D. He's an italian, and if we can have him <and he is as good as tony said>, it would be great. But because I haven't seen anything about Giovinco on the internet apart from Tony's words. So I think he's not so good, or maybe scouts have missed him:D.

zlatanov
13-05-2007, 05:51
It's probly funny if I say I know him through FM 2007:D. He's an italian, and if we can have him <and he is as good as tony said>, it would be great. But because I haven't seen anything about Giovinco on the internet apart from Tony's words. So I think he's not so good, or maybe scouts have missed him:D.
at 1.66m tall, I think I know why :diablo:
too bad he will never get to play in one team with one of his idols - Gigi Buffon ;) :grinser:

Jim_UK
13-05-2007, 06:02
too bad he will never get to play in one team with one of his idols - Gigi Buffon ;) :grinser:

of course he'll do that ... when he sees sense and moves to Milan to join Buffon :delol:

zlatanov
13-05-2007, 06:12
of course he'll do that ... when he sees sense and moves to Milan to join Buffon :delol:
sure, why not ... if Juve agree with Milan to a straight-swap deal Giovinco for Favalli :D

Jim_UK
13-05-2007, 06:22
If the kid is bright enough he'll see out his contract at Juve and join us on a free transfer :D

zlatanov
13-05-2007, 06:36
If the kid is bright enough he'll see out his contract at Juve and join us on a free transfer :D
actually, that's what I had in mind too :bri: ... giving Favalli to Juve was intended just as a nice gesture by Milan so that Juve don't feel they are on the receiving side in that one ... you know, to keep the juices flowing between the two clubs :grinser:

Ghost
13-05-2007, 06:36
Nothing new today apart from the same old, that we Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchesrter United, Chelsea, Real Madris and Barca are after Tevez

Jim_UK
13-05-2007, 06:54
well if you believe the mirror, which i find to be pretty hit and miss with alot of its stories, Tevez has already signed for Madrid in a £25 million deal.

Wherever he goes, i doubt West Ham will see alot of that money.

zlatanov
13-05-2007, 07:00
with that fine of 5.5. mil BP the FA slapped on them, I guess they should count themselves lucky if there are not in the red after everything is done and dusted.

Ghost
13-05-2007, 07:07
with that fine of 5.5. mil BP the FA slapped on them, I guess they should count themselves lucky if there are not in the red after everything is done and dusted.

We shall see after today if they are in deeper red or not, I must say if they do get relegated I shall miss them.

Milan_Mad
13-05-2007, 07:09
well if you believe the mirror, which i find to be pretty hit and miss with alot of its stories, Tevez has already signed for Madrid in a £25 million deal.

Wherever he goes, i doubt West Ham will see alot of that money.How he preforms against Man Utd today will also go on his future will they stay up or go down

zZ[-_-]Zz
13-05-2007, 07:32
Juventino Tony...

do you mean this kid? http://images.alice.it/sg/sportuni/upload/ap0/0000/ap070512013031_v0.jpg

he looks like Natalie Portman... http://bloggywood.se/wp-content/uploads/2006/01/v_for_vendetta.jpg

Stezagud
13-05-2007, 07:56
I'm sorry but I do not agree with this.

Lazio or Roma, on a given day, can beat Tottenham. Roma were in the CL QF recently. They were annihilated by Man U, but they did beat them at home 2-1 also.

Juve going down is a big blow for Juve and definitely for Italian football. However, once they come back up, and spend the large amount of money they have been promised (70m), I don't see a problem for Italian football at all.

Buffon will probably not leave Italy. Toni wanted CL, so I don't think he will go to Munich.

Roma should be able to compete with the EPL big 4 on an even level if there is still parity between the leagues. They did beat Utd (with 10 men) in the first leg but got absolutely destroyed in the 2nd, and that with a near full side out including many players that MM members have spent years calling for Milan to sign!

A side issue, but it does strike me as strange that Ronaldo got written off as overrated hype after the semi second leg, and yet Chivu still tops most lists as the ideal Maldini replacement despite the quarter second leg :eek:

Also, Italian players wanting to stay in Italy shouldnt really be seen as a measure of domestic strength anymore than English or Spanish or German players staying at home is. It has everything to do with national team selection and staying in the domestic publics eye.

EPL has more money throughout their league, but Italy is not behind the EPL on the pitch. Look at Palermo vs West Ham for an example. The Italian side demolished them

Well West Ham were going through their worst spell of what has been a disastrously bad season for them, they also got hammered 6 - 0 by mighty Reading but i wouldnt suggest that marks out Readiing as a potential European force ;)

The major advantage for Serie A is actually the 4th CL spot. In England the top 4 teams are so clear that the major players from abroad will only move to the other 16 EPL teams to use them as a stepping stone (with maybe the exception of Spurs and Newcastle)

In Italy, with Juve back the top 3 are pretty obvious, but the 4th spot could go to Fiorentina, Roma, Lazio etc. Players from abroad can see those second tier teams have realistic chances of making the champions league and will consider them ahead of the same bracket in the EPL where only the UEFA cup is a realistic challenge.

In the future this will maintain a very competitive top 6 or 7 in Serie A. As long as no team can guarentee the 4th CL spot in the next few years then Serie A still has a very bright future. If however Roma for example were to join a near impregnable elite 4 then Serie A will face the same problems as England only with far less money to go round. The trouble is the current TV deals situation in Italy is set in favour of the bigger sides and therefore increases the risk of making the elite Italy should be trying to avoid :rolleyes:

Ghost
13-05-2007, 09:55
How he preforms against Man Utd today will also go on his future will they stay up or go down

Well Tevez is on the score sheet and is playing ok

Stezagud
13-05-2007, 10:01
Well Tevez is on the score sheet and is playing ok

Utd are playing the part timers defence again though. Tbh i dont think anyone who is going to pay £20m or whatever for him will judge him on this game alone anyway, if they are going to buy him their minds will have been made up already.

Interesting day so far in the Prem, 3 different teams been in the relegation spot and with 45 minutes to go its all on a knife edge :eek:

Ghost
13-05-2007, 10:05
Interesting day so far in the Prem, 3 different teams been in the relegation spot and with 45 minutes to go its all on a knife edge :eek:

I know their defense is weak, also in the first 6/7 months Tevez was as quiet as a church mouse, I dont think hes worth more than about 10 Mill.

lol yeh, im glad not to be a fan of either of those three teams.

ForeverMilan
13-05-2007, 13:36
tevez is very inconsistent player,6 months or longer out of form the rest of the season he is in shape.

if we sign him as 4th choice or 3th i would rather to have him though.

mrki
13-05-2007, 13:36
Buffon says he will know something more about him future in a week or two. He also says he thinks Juve will need around 4 seasons to be at the top again as the prices of big players are extremly high...

I watched Ajax-Herenveen today and I have to tell you people that Huntelaar is moving around the field EXACTLY like Pippo Inzaghi. If we want new Pippo, Ive found one! :)

Also, Eto'o plays brilliantly for Barca and Ronaldinho can hardly move, I dont know what it is, but something is really wrong with him this season. He looks out of ideas and really slow in sprint. completely out of shape...

Also, I saw some part of French Cup final and monitored Ribery! Th man has it all: pass, speed, dribbling...can play with both feet and on both sides. Could really be a usefull player in Milan tactic sistem.

Graeme C
13-05-2007, 13:42
tevez is very inconsistent player,6 months or longer out of form the rest of the season he is in shape.

if we sign him as 4th choice or 3th i would rather to have him though.

yeah thats true, i think if he came it would be because Milan are looking for better backup and a squad player.

In his defence he is playing for west ham lol..

ForeverMilan
13-05-2007, 13:52
Regarding Frank Ribery,he is a great player and however he would be a nice addition to our side,but i wonder where he will play in carlo's formations as you know he demanded alex,eto,ribery if he lifts the tropy

Regarding Ronaldinho,this all happened after ten cate left them,its clear they dont rely on team work,it was improving his game very positively,since then he has been a normal player for barcelona.in the end,i see a barcelona side which missing ten cate so much.

as for juve kid,we have better youngster in di gennaro if carlo fields him in the last 2 games,you can see how good he is.

mrki
13-05-2007, 13:59
If the formation we use we can use Ribery like this...
-------X---------
Ribery---Ribery-----
-----Ribery........

He is extremly versatile player.... that is the main reason why I want to see him in Milan.

ForeverMilan
13-05-2007, 14:14
my summer mercato would be like this.

firstly we need a reliabre gk,it seems dida will stay if we win the champions,Abbiati or a gk at his calibre is a must for us considering dida lacks the pressure from bench

secondly,we need a Vice Maldini,both Bonera and Kaladze are great defenders but noone of them are leaders,we need a leader for defense and my pick would be alex of psv and however i would accept the offer of chealse in swapping kaladze and alex.

thirdly,Ambrossini is very prone to injuries and however we cant relly on them,if we go on playing like this,we surely need some reinforcement in CM,Lucko Gonzales or Barusso would be my picks,they would be ideal players for us.

Then,We need a fast partner to complete Ronaldo in attack,considering eto'o is valued at 60 m euros and so many teams are after him,its normal it will be a bidding war and however barcelona will get what they want,i would be exremely happy if we sign Suazzo,he knows the serie A well and he has been really good since 2-3 years even though he strulegged a bit after zola retired at first months.then did fine.

Finally,Galliani says that we confirmed all players for next year,i hope he lies again yet if we stay like as we are,next year scudetto would be only a dream for us,considering inter will strength their team further more,while we stay like this.we need to strenght the team more than inter strenghts their team

My team would be like this

===========Dida==========================

===Oddo=====Nesta=======Capitan=====Janku===

=============Gattuso==Pirlo===Seedorf/Lucho====

====================Kaka==================

=========Suazzo=============Ronaldo=========

Bench:Abbiati,Serginho,Cafu,alex,Bonera,Gourcuff,ambrossini,Lucho,Di Gennaro,Gila,inzaghi

ForeverMilan
13-05-2007, 14:17
i asked where he would play in this formation

Dida
oddo nesta maldini jankulovski
gattuso pirlo ? or seedorf(maybe he can play at here but seedorf is carlo's prince)
Kaka
Eto'o Ronaldo

ps:carlo didnt just demand ribery,he demanded eto'o as well.