View Single Post
Old 27-12-2010, 09:39   #105
Nalx

Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
@ Geo: *sigh* Again if Leo WAS an icon then I can easily repeat what I've written: were Berlu's comments, some of them when Leo was still in charge, the way you treat an icon? And we're gonna through the never ending discussion that is going nowhere. Berlu called Leo thick-headed, Leo called Berlu a narcissist. Well, if respect works both ways then so is disrespect my friend! Or would you turn the other cheek after all that's been said and done were you in Leo's shoes? I doubt it!

He declared his love to Milan? Heck, a certain guy did so from the window of his apartment and look at what he did the next six months. That was the last time I took this sort of pledge seriously and it hurts me no longer if this so-called betrayal happens. The only thing that can't be changed is my love to AC Milan, that's my one and only idealism. But in these modern days of football, I'm a pragmatist who takes thing as it is, and by "thing as it is" I mean everybody whose rights and obligations were detailed out on the contract. The contract itself is the boundary. Take it beyond that and the only thing that'll get hurt is your own feeling. And after Kaka's (and Sheva's) leaving I must say I've had enough of it.

That's my final stance on this issue. Whether others agree with me or not, I'M OUTTA HERE...

To mercato thread

Last edited by Nalx; 27-12-2010 at 10:05.
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote