View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 03:12   #173
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Proving? The guy is catching up to us with his new team. Please Im really sick of us using this injury excuse. How is inter in the hunt when Julio Ceasar was out for so long, Lucio, sneijder, samuel, etc etc etc.

And I dont mind if we win all our games with scores of 3-2, 5-4 etc as long as we win. Yes they are getting scored on a lot but they are still WINNING.

Come on guys as fans we support but when we have a right to be frustrated we have a right too.
Geotav put the injuries problem into perspective very well. It really is pretty simple and we just need our players back to regain the continuity we had in the first half of the season. For now, it's important to remember we are still in control of our destiny, which is very important.

About Inter leaking goals, as long as they keep winning, this is great for them. However, the fact they concede so much means they are vulnerable, and I won't be surprised if sooner or later that problem comes back to haunt them. It's also worth remembering that historically solid teams often go on to win trophies.

There is cause for concern given how much we've conceded our lead in recent weeks, but a little time (and I really don't think it'll take long now) should be enough for us to get back to our standards.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote