View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 15:22   #176
drucurl

Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
Please Leo stop proving you are a better coach then Allegri.

You are ****ing killing me.
+1
Allegri seems to be WASTING the tremendous resources he has right now. Indeed the injuries to crucial players is taking its toll but we shouldn't need world class teams to beat some of the opponents we've faced.

Allegri might have done some good work in the defense but our attack is very disjointed in the latter half of the final third...i.e. ASIDE from our midfield problems. Much of this is Allegri's failure to get Pato and iHomo to gel as well as the duck's regressing (imho) under him due to Allegri so obviously structuring Milan for Ibra. Has ANYBODY EVER seen Pato play as poor as under Allegri...the kid looks to barely be able to pass of late (last game aside).

In a sense Allegri could be forgiven for playing to Ibra's strengths (i.e. like Inter ) as it has gotten us to the top but Ronaldinho (don't believe the "he wasn't training" nonsense) and I fear Pato might become casualties from this system. Also the ruthless way he dealt with Papa and Yepes makes me wonder how good his PR skills are. The latter two only got to play after all other options have been exhausted and to me they don't look half bad.

Seeing Leo a printer coach is heartbreaking but I don't harbour any ill will to him....he was practically thrown there by Berlusconi