Thread: Movies u must c
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2010, 13:16   #1004
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUCO View Post
yes mzk57 I m watching the movi fans you most ceked out CASS this film is based on the true store is awesome..
the firm is nice

I watched the INCEPTION this days this film is something divrent from any else it s new gener of Movi

And Robin Hood is nice the new one it s realistic and the good store
Now thats my type of a Milan fan Surely I will check Inception & Robin Hood. Tell you a little story, when the Batman Begins & specially The Dark Knight were released back in 2005 & 2008 respectively, I skipped them despite all the buzz of TDK in 2008 specially, thinking that a batman-movie would be no fun for me & its for little kids who watch cartoons. Few months ago, i don't know what happened, I just decided to try TDK. I wasn't expecting much & just started watching & by the time it ended, I was absolutely stunned & captivated by the thrill & excitement which I experienced. Then after my summer vacations, I watched Batman Begins & I loved it as well. Now I can't stop thinking about these 2 movies.

The reason for my this story is that now I will not wait 2 years to watch a Christopher Nolan film So Inception is probably the next on my movies-to-watch list.

By the way DUCO, do you have any movie, DVD collection? I am on a mission of getting the full series of 007 James Bond Movies 9 downloaded & 11 to go

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote