View Single Post
Old 24-12-2010, 08:53   #34
Siregar

Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
You know what I think about all that ?
Inter is the jealous brother/cousin of Milan, like we took Ibra, one of their best "toys" in the last few years, they try to take their revenge in a childish way by taking two of our most (known as) loyal persons, Leonardo and Kaka'.

Anyway, more seriously, while I can't blame Leo for taking a job in another big club in Europe, the fact that this big club is Inter and after what he said when he left, as soon as he will officially be the Inter coach, I won't have any respect for him, as he will be the Inter coach and as a consequence, a coach to hate, bash and make fun of !! I have defended our last 3 coaches even in the worst moments (Ancelotti at the end, Leo at the start, Allegri at the start), I have no doubt that I will bash Leo as I have bashed all the coaches of Inter before ...

As it seems he will sign today, I wish him a happy Christmas and a lot of failures in this club !!

PS: when you say you're in love with Milan, there is simply one club you can't join, it's Inter, he could have gone to Juventus or Roma or any other Italian club, it would have been ok, but Inter, that's not ok, our Leo is dead to me, unless it's a big plan of Berlu ... they mutually cleared the contract of Leo last year to send him in Inter in a near future (they maybe knew that the coach after Mourinho wouldn't stay for too long), just before a mercato, and his goal is going to destroy the team and the club and then come back as a scout or manager, along Galliani (not coach), in Milan ...
I am second to this opinion. Leonardo is not only our former coach but also player and loyal Milan staff. Seeing him coaching Inter is unacceptable for me as fans. If he does it, it is his choice but as Geo said, if he is there as coach, he will be inter-looser and no respect will be shown towards him.

Until now I have big respect towards Leonardo.