Thread: Movies u must c
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 18:19   #994
Christian

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalx View Post
Damn, I just re-read my posts and realised I made two mistakes. First I was referring to Before Sunrise, and not it's sequel Before Sunset. The second one is even more embarassing. What I really meant when I was blabbing about a movie similar to Crash was Innaritu's Babel, not Scorcese's The Departed. How on earth did I mixed it up, I honestly have no idea. I certainly have finished the process of growing up and entering the growing OLD phase now..

Anyway, I don't know if this has been asked before but can somebody give me some suggestions about football-related movies? Preferably of drama genre, not comedy like Shaolin Soccer.

I remember watching "When Saturday Comes" on TV when I was a kid. All I can recall is that it's about a man who despite having real talent struggle with alcoholism.
You should watch 'The Damned United' from 2009. It's about the English manager Brian Clough's time at Leeds United (Back when Leeds was a big team). It stars Michael Sheen (Players Tony Blair in the Queen, and Frost in Frost/Nixon) who's an actor I really like.

Definetly worth a watch.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote