View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 05:49   #174
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
Geotav put the injuries problem into perspective very well. It really is pretty simple and we just need our players back to regain the continuity we had in the first half of the season. For now, it's important to remember we are still in control of our destiny, which is very important.

About Inter leaking goals, as long as they keep winning, this is great for them. However, the fact they concede so much means they are vulnerable, and I won't be surprised if sooner or later that problem comes back to haunt them. It's also worth remembering that historically solid teams often go on to win trophies.

There is cause for concern given how much we've conceded our lead in recent weeks, but a little time (and I really don't think it'll take long now) should be enough for us to get back to our standards.
And we can also add another problem (linked with their defensive weakness): when they lead a game, they seem unable to control it even when there is a 2 goal margin or more, each time it happened, they gave a chance to their opponent to score and come back in the game ...

I recall you that for example, Roma had a red card, conceded these goals, and then Inter let them play and believe they could come back !! It looks like a usual problem since Leonardo arrived as their coach.

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote