View Single Post
Old 23-12-2010, 03:27   #20
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kastriot View Post
it seems day by day the rumors about Leo taking over at Inter are getting stronger...

To Me seeing Leo manage Inter is the same as seeing Maldini or Baresi taking over (it actually bothers me that their assistant coach is named Baresi )

I still don`t believe that Leo will accept, but if he does than we can only thank Berlu for that. Why was Leo treated in that way is beyond me, especially after he left.

It is sad too see two of our most loyal players(maldini and leo) getting distanced from the the team, or more exactly from this management,and one of them coaching Inter :S.
Giusseppe Baresi (Franco's brother) is coaching in Inter and has no connection to Milan. As far as I know, no one related to Milan is coaching at Inter (maybe Leo soon, but for now it's still nothing but rumours).

About Maldini, I don't think he has distanced himself from the club as such. He seems to come to every match in the San Siro and is pretty much granted pitchside seats (I'm sure the management play a part in this). I do think he'll return to the club again, but is probably taking a break from football right now.

I do think Milan have a very good rapport with ex-players. A large number of ex-players have jobs within the club, while other ex-players have a very good relationship with the club, despite moving on.

What I find is many ex-players still support the club, so the management may not be perfect, but they do many good things.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote