Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 03-02-2011, 03:14   #61
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
The Gander and The Duck... Summer 2011, Milan, wait for it.
If only Van Basten was still playing. Then we'd have the gander, duck and swan as our attack
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:19   #62
abbeyleemaniac

abbeyleemaniac is on a distinguished road
i know Matri since his time with our Primavera. (even from his time at there, he was second to talented and left footed striker partner Michele Piccolo) Then he matured and progressed well. He still not a world class player, or i think he wont be a world class player in the future as well...

However Matri is dangerous striker, he is very strong, he has good finishing and movement...he can do something on ball, though he is a bit weak on the ball. He is a fighter typee of striker...After all, Matri is good as 3rd or 4th striker choice but yet its crazy to spend 15 m euros for him.
abbeyleemaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:21   #63
Aficio

Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Well, who is our 4th striker now? Pato

So Juve is truely ridiculous
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:32   #64
abbeyleemaniac

Regarding Kozak, he impressed me until his anti-football game vs us. he is strong, fast and skilled though his big size. He track back, he is agressive...his pressing is impressive. this is why he impressed me...However i cant accept his anti-football game, elbows...
Old 03-02-2011, 07:24   #65
MilanMikey

Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
im happy to have our non eu spots this summer, is ganso have a eu passport? and these days its always much better to buy south american players as they are cheap and worthy gambles because most of them turn out to be an average team player or the star taking head lines and clubs in brazil/argentina are easier to negotiate seeing as those clubs dont go along the same budget and spending as european clubs do. even the smaller clubs in europe spend and any player of the same class that you would buy in lets say england would cost alot more then a player you'd spot out in brazil.
MilanMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 07:55   #66
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post

We lost to Juventus this year.. When we destroy them, then we can talk, until then I think we should be quiet...
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:22   #67
GeoTav

Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMikey View Post
im happy to have our non eu spots this summer, is ganso have a eu passport? and these days its always much better to buy south american players as they are cheap and worthy gambles because most of them turn out to be an average team player or the star taking head lines and clubs in brazil/argentina are easier to negotiate seeing as those clubs dont go along the same budget and spending as european clubs do. even the smaller clubs in europe spend and any player of the same class that you would buy in lets say england would cost alot more then a player you'd spot out in brazil.
You're definitely wrong: while in Argentine, clubs tend to sell or give their players (Argentine has become the first "exporting country" of players), in Brazil, they tend to become stronger financially and understood how the European clubs deadly want some of their players, it's why they are now able to get big money for them even when they played only one single season in their first team ...

Actually, I even think we launched this trend with Pato: the kid had only played a few games, not even an entire season in first team, and we bought him 24M if I remember well. Why would Santos sell Neymar or Ganso for less when these guys are already proven stars in their country for example ?

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:07   #68
Christian

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato, Nesta, Pippo, Maldini, etc.
Christian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
You're definitely wrong: while in Argentine, clubs tend to sell or give their players (Argentine has become the first "exporting country" of players), in Brazil, they tend to become stronger financially and understood how the European clubs deadly want some of their players, it's why they are now able to get big money for them even when they played only one single season in their first team ...

Actually, I even think we launched this trend with Pato: the kid had only played a few games, not even an entire season in first team, and we bought him 24M if I remember well. Why would Santos sell Neymar or Ganso for less when these guys are already proven stars in their country for example ?
Some clubs in Argentina aren't bad at getting alot of money for their players. Aguero went for 25'ish M euro's, Gago of all people want for 20M euro's and Higauin went for 15'ish M euro's if I'm not mistaken.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:19   #69
abbeyleemaniac

Benfica got Ramires just for 8 m euros. Milan got Pato for 22 m euros. cuz Real, Chealse and inter was asking for him too and he was too young and dubbed as next Ronaldo. The market values for that calibre was high. if i remember correctly, Braida was about to bring both Modric and Lavezzi to us,(didnt happen because of Non Eu) yet Milan went for Pato. Real were offering very high sums to clubs, 27 m euros Sneijder, 30 m euros for Pepe, 20 m euros for Gago. if i remember correctly, Milan was also after Higuain and however didnt sign him, His price tag was around 9 m euros. They also got Marcelo cheap.

Lazio got Hernanes just for 10 m euros. Juve can sign Matri for 15 m euros for instance. You can get a quality player cheaper, you can get a normal player more expensive than his real price.

its depents on a lot of factor, the country's mercato prices, the player's hypee, The amounts of clubs interested in, Age, The english's market values are very high compared to italians... Even Non eu status effects many things..

Last edited by abbeyleemaniac; 03-02-2011 at 10:24.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:43   #70
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeyleemaniac View Post

its depents on a lot of factor, the country's mercato prices, the player's hypee, The amounts of clubs interested in, Age, The english's market values are very high compared to italians... Even Non eu status effects many things..
Italians like to keep their money,
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:13   #71
Aficio

Fave Players: Maradona & Paolo Maldini
Aficio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
We lost to Juventus this year.. When we destroy them, then we can talk, until then I think we should be quiet...

I think 13 points are better than a win However, that lost was unacceptable for me, so I agree with your reason.
Aficio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 12:48   #72
Jay Crisp

Fave Players: Maldini , Boban , Van Basten , Pato , Albertini ,
Jay Crisp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
Italians like to keep their money,
The English like to blow their's..
Old 03-02-2011, 13:04   #73
Bosniaco

Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Neymar !!! Get him baldy !!!
Old 03-02-2011, 14:19   #74
Bosniaco

Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
I also like Okaka a lot. He is a Roma player but on load to Bari, he is a Balotelli like.
Old 03-02-2011, 16:33   #75
Arildonardo

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aficio View Post

I think having Pato as 4th striker is ridiculous. He should be 1st.
Arildonardo is offline   Reply With Quote