AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

Old 18-12-2010, 15:42   #76
Reza
Administrator

Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
I only liked Abate in this game. Tonight's story for me was 'Ranieri the new Mourinho', I don't remember ever a team press us so high and so well.
Allegri leaves 30+ guys to basically wither on the pitch, the opposing tactic was set to make our mid suffer and the coach didn't do anything....
Old 18-12-2010, 15:42   #77
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
We started playing terrible once Pirlo was subbed due to injury.

I'm not happy with the fact that we lost to both Juve and Roma at San Siro; it shows that our coach still needs more to prove himself when he goes on the big stage when you play better teams (Totteham included).
I 100% agree with you. Pirlo was very good and when he went off and was replaced by Seedorf, we looked BAD....

SO let's get rid of Seedorf and Ronaldinho... and buy another Creative Midfielder ( I don't think Cassano will cut the cake for me)

For instance Ganso or Honda....so we can play with a true ACM...so even if Pirlo is gone, we don't lose creativity...
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 15:44   #78
OCmilano

Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
BS. R80 needs to play more than 20 min if not keep him on the bench. Seedorf WTF garbage..
Old 18-12-2010, 15:44   #79
Xudong

Xudong is on a distinguished road
A sh!tty game. I can't believe that we lost to both Juve and Roma in such a similar fashion - dominating at the beginning and lost control after conceding a goal. After the first half, I was worried that this might turn into another Juve game, and unfortunately it became true.

Seedorf was horrible, but I guess it would take a lot of courage for Allegri to replace Pirlo with Merkel or anybody else.

The referee was horrible. I wasn't talking about the non-existent offside early on. If he showed some early yellows, Pirlo may not be injured. And that changed our game. Again, Seedorf was horrible. Obviously, Roma was not "big enough" for him to be motivated.

For the record, we tend to have the tradition to lose the game before Christmas break.
Old 18-12-2010, 15:45   #80
Hasan Rossonero

Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
It is often tempting to search for a scapegoat. It helps to vent your fury, which is often misplaced. I feel, however, today that piss face Seedorf was the biggest reason we lost to this rather mediocre Roma team. And if Seedorf has even an ounce of decency he will look at himself and realize that his time is up.

Someone please tell this waste of space to end his career and go quietly into the night. Absolute travesty. When Pirlo was on we were dictating the play, patiently moving the ball around, and his passes are very accurate. Then Seedorf made sure we get no move going at all.

Bonera once again proves to be a sub-par defender. He has never ever lived up to his promise. Abate and Nesta were generally superb, but were supported by Bonera, who can't clear properly or position himself.

Boateng was average and Ibra was barely supplied with service, and when he was he either wasted his chances or he was offside.

An absolutely atrocious game by us, which proves that the Scudetto could be even harder than we think.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 15:49   #81
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
It is often tempting to search for a scapegoat. It helps to vent your fury, which is often misplaced. I feel, however, today that piss face Seedorf was the biggest reason we lost to this rather mediocre Roma team. And if Seedorf has even an ounce of decency he will look at himself and realize that his time is up.

Someone please tell this waste of space to end his career and go quietly into the night. Absolute travesty. When Pirlo was on we were dictating the play, patiently moving the ball around, and his passes are very accurate. Then Seedorf made sure we get no move going at all.

Bonera once again proves to be a sub-par defender. He has never ever lived up to his promise. Abate and Nesta were generally superb, but were supported by Bonera, who can't clear properly or position himself.

Boateng was average and Ibra was barely supplied with service, and when he was he either wasted his chances or he was offside.

An absolutely atrocious game by us, which proves that the Scudetto could be even harder than we think.
I agree with you. However, why are you asking Seedorf to Retire??

Make his decision EASY by putting his a$$ on the bench and keeping him there. If Pirlo gets hurt, put in MERKEL. Don't play him, and he'll get the point fast. Is his contract up this summer?
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 15:50   #82
Bosniaco

Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
As I said before I dont think we have been as impressive as the other teams were bad, and lost matches and made us on top.
Old 18-12-2010, 15:50   #83
Xudong

Xudong is on a distinguished road
at least Ibrahimovic has cleared all his four yellows and can start over again (after one-match ban).
Old 18-12-2010, 15:50   #84
MilanMikey

Fave Players: Rivaldo,Ronaldinho,Pirlo
MilanMikey is on a distinguished road
wowww roma barely got an opportunity to score, they score off abates clearence bouncing off boriellos foot.. what is this bs! seedorf absolute garbage, r80 is no different and antonini didnt impress me either today.. bonera actualy played decent but he makes the wrong choices sometimes.. ibra almost made me break my tv for the numerous times offside/missed given oportunities and same with robinho.. the hole team was playing awful cept boateng and pirlo in the first half.. boateng played worst in the 2nd half and pirlo got injured. thats the story of todays game .. abbiati only got tested by derossis long range shot which was str8 at him just difficult to save because it was so near the cross bar didnt give room to grab the ball, other then that only the goal were the only two good efforts they had near goal.. we had so many yet didnt capitilize. **** happens oh well we'll still be first place lets hope for a possitive run after the new year with cassano
MilanMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2010, 15:50   #85
Siregar

Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
What terrible in this game:
1. Menez (should been booked and kicked on the ass!)
2. Allegri, still newbie at making good sub. Sub player on 86th minute? What a joke coach!
I respect his achievement but his sub decision is amateur.
3. Seedorf but Allegri should change him. He should admit that playing Seedorf was a mistake but he didn't do it since it would show that he made mistake. I don't eat theory that prohibit the coach to sub player who subbed other player! We lost since Pirlo was out of the game. Allgeri should strengthen the midfield to make the team to play again as unit. He either put Dinho (Seedorf out) and let Boateng play in midfield or take Merkel or Strasser to sub Seedorf. It is not breaking the law to sub player who already subbed other player!
Old 18-12-2010, 15:52   #86
Hasan Rossonero

Sorry I should say--it has been generally a great start to the season. We're at the top of the league going into the winter break. That has not happened in a while.
Old 18-12-2010, 15:54   #87
Siregar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasan Rossonero View Post
Sorry I should say--it has been generally a great start to the season. We're at the top of the league going into the winter break. That has not happened in a while.
That's true but it doesn't mean we shouldn't aim a better position or performance. This kind of mistake from Allegri could cost us especially in Champions League.

I respect his achievement by bringing us on the top of the league but that doesn't cover his amateur in certain thing.
Old 18-12-2010, 16:03   #88
Hasan Rossonero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
That's true but it doesn't mean we shouldn't aim a better position or performance. This kind of mistake from Allegri could cost us especially in Champions League.

I respect his achievement by bringing us on the top of the league but that doesn't cover his amateur in certain thing.
I agree. We have Flamini, T. Silva and Pato coming back, and hopefully some reinforcements. Of course, reinforcements also mean a longer adjustment time, which we cannot take with a 3 point lead.

The problem is we can't make a mistake now. Juve will probably beat Chievo tomorrow, and I think they are our real challengers alongside Inter. By February Lazio and Napoli will fall off the pace. Inter will probably make a comeback with all their players returning.

The Scudetto is very much in the air, but we have done well to get here.

Forza Milan!
Old 18-12-2010, 16:06   #89
Siregar

I have a question. How many games Milan can score when Milan really needs to score in the second half? Like in games when opponent is leading 1 goal (or more) or when the score of the game in the second half is still 0-0 (or draw)?
Old 18-12-2010, 16:16   #90
Hasan Rossonero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siregar View Post
I have a question. How many games Milan can score when Milan really needs to score in the second half? Like in games when opponent is leading 1 goal (or more) or when the score of the game in the second half is still 0-0 (or draw)?
In Serie A this season we have not come back from a goal down to win a game. As far as I can remember at least.

We've had crucial goals in the second half though. For example, against Genoa (Ibra scored the winner), and against Palermo we scored twice late in the second half to break the 1-1 stalemate.

In the CL we came back from a goal down against Real in the second half, but we blew it.