AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 14-10-2002, 06:20   #1
sheva1234
BANNED!

sheva1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
we have some problems in wings

ý think we have some problem in wings such as simic and kaladze r not world class player.there is no really world class right back except thuram.but we must buy young puyol.he will be a world class player in recent years.and at the left wing is kaladze is not enough.and paolo is getting older.and our playmakers r getting older.ý mean about rui costa and rivaldo.we must look d.cisse and van der vaart and fernando torres.ý heard he keen on us.
and he have no a right wing.noone compare figo in this team in right wing.ý think we must buy joaquin fernandez.
and a playmaker named d'allessandro.
juve is interestered in him.they r exchanging him with fool salas.they dun need salas.already they have di viao.
we have great strikers.sheva and pippo
jdt is not enough.he is a good player but he is not enough for the best team all around the world.
and ý heard oddo will join us in january and it would be awesome but he is old.ý dont know how old he is.but ým sure he is old.and ý think we must buy zambrotta with exchange with gattuso.and we have no player like viera.sell gattuso and laursen buy viera
milan is the life for me.its important than death
sheva1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2002, 06:44   #2
jani

jani is on a distinguished road
What happened to the Fantasy Signings thread? Sorry man, but *personally* I think Milan dont really attack using the wings.. Only the left maybe (Kaladze,Serginho), So I guess for the time being, no wingers yet.. And remember, there is a small chance Jose Mari would come back and hopefully he'll play right-winger.
Old 14-10-2002, 09:04   #3
MacoKing

Fave Players: Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, Kaka- every Milan player
MacoKing is an unknown quantity at this point
We have to buy Riquelme, Aimar, Joe Cole, maybe get Maradonna, Van Basten who else can you think of any other player?

A real man admits his fears!

Better lucky then good!

-The Replacements
MacoKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2002, 09:08   #4
Jonathan Chan

Fave Players: Redondo,Zambrotta,Nesta, MVB,Savicevic,Romario
Jonathan Chan
sheva 1234, forget about CM, you are so addicted to it
I disagree with all of your idea, but in contrast, i think only by doing 1 single move, then our squad can be perfect, that is bringing back Contra. Having him in right back may not be as solid as Simic, but don't forget we have nesta and Gattuso next to him nowadays, he will definitely improve our right flank, maybe a loan deal will bring him back? he can provide crosses from the right to pippo and sheva, do you guys notice that although we socred numerous of goals this season but none of them come from the crosses from the right flank? If opposing team put all their players defending at the centre then we will in deep trouble having only Simic and Gattuso in the right hand side of the field...if Contra starts and he comes forward, Gattuso can cover the right-sided defence for him. Moreover, his crosses and shots are proved to be world class in the last 2 seasons, i see no reason of not bringing him back.

Jose mari? In my opinion, leave him alone in Madrid.
#8 and #18 coming SOON

Last edited by Jonathan Chan; 14-10-2002 at 09:23.
Jonathan Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2002, 13:01   #5
Rodriguez

Fave Players: Sheva, Aimar, Joaquin, Maldini, Diego e Robinho
Rodriguez is an unknown quantity at this point
Our formation and tactics do not require wingers. We play with wing backs. Having players like D'Allesandro and Joaquin would be great, but not a necessity.
Old 14-10-2002, 13:47   #6
jev

Right we don't really use wingers in our system. The idea of a good right winger in our squad is tempting though. Bring back Contra As JOnachan said, hence problem solved......

Apart from that i must say that i strongly disagree. Sell almost our entire squad. now!!! We haven't played this good for years and you wanne reorganize it all.

Nope....Not in a million years
Old 14-10-2002, 14:12   #7
Grande-Milan-DK

Fave Players: THE ONE AND ONLY: ANDREA PIRLO!
Grande-Milan-DK
people are dreaming,...so am I.
If I could choose I would buy Zambrotta for the left.
that`s all

Grande-Milan-DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2002, 19:15   #8
Zacxaviqer

Zacxaviqer is on a distinguished road
We should really buy Stam for free.. Barthez to get rid of Dida or Abbiati, Salgaldo to boost our right flank... Van Der Vart to repalce Rui or Rivaldo... Chivu to replce KK... Zlatan to replace the aging Inzaghi.... Joaquin to replce Serginho or Seedorf... Cisse to replce Sheva just in case he leaves.... Torres to take Boriello place... Puyol to replce Simic... Hofland will be good to replce Maldini... D'Alessandro to kick Rivo's butt Oddo's coming too.. So he can kick Helveg's butt too.. Zambrotta's will be good to step into the shoes of Brocchi... Viera to replace Pirlo or Ambro... Zauri to replce Gattuso... and Ta Da..... We have a new squad.... And this new squad is gonna win the CL!!!!!!

Forza Milan
Zacxaviqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2002, 08:02   #9
sheva1234
BANNED!

ým right

ur team is
abbiati
contra nesta paolo kaladze
gattuso pirlo ambro seedorf
sheva rivaldo
my team is
abbiati or dida
puyol nesta paolo chivu
joachim redondo rui costa seedorf(van der vaart)
sheva cisse
in my opinion contra is not good as a defender.
all people remember vs dortmund.
dede who is dortmund left back passed him all the time.he is not good as zambrotta as a right back or puyol.
also salgado is not a world class.we have simic.ý think he is better than him a million times.bye the way gattuso is an athlete only.he is only runner.look redondo he is better than him a million times.
Old 15-10-2002, 08:14   #10
Mushfiq

Contra is no more at Milan, he had moved to Ath.Madrid
Old 15-10-2002, 08:23   #11
sheva1234
BANNED!

contra is playing for a.madrid.ý know that.but my other write.people wants contra back so ý made a team.ý think simic is better than contra.
Old 15-10-2002, 09:20   #12
Inferno

Inferno has disabled reputation
Re: ým right

Quote:
Originally posted by sheva1234

my team is
abbiati or dida
puyol nesta paolo chivu
sheva cisse

sheva cisse is the best part of the team but what the **** puyol doing there ??? and chivu is great but not on account Kaladze.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2002, 11:19   #13
Gabrielle

Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zacxaviqer
We should really buy Stam for free.. Barthez to get rid of Dida or Abbiati, Salgaldo to boost our right flank... Van Der Vart to repalce Rui or Rivaldo... Chivu to replce KK... Zlatan to replace the aging Inzaghi.... Joaquin to replce Serginho or Seedorf... Cisse to replce Sheva just in case he leaves.... Torres to take Boriello place... Puyol to replce Simic... Hofland will be good to replce Maldini... D'Alessandro to kick Rivo's butt Oddo's coming too.. So he can kick Helveg's butt too.. Zambrotta's will be good to step into the shoes of Brocchi... Viera to replace Pirlo or Ambro... Zauri to replce Gattuso... and Ta Da..... We have a new squad.... And this new squad is gonna win the CL!!!!!!
gee zac..you're kidding right? hehhee...but as I've said before,I don't mind Joaquin in our team BUT it's not a necessity.Our current players are good enough for any competitions
Old 15-10-2002, 11:47   #14
Maldini_Sheva

Fave Players: All AC Milan Players who bring success to Milan
Maldini_Sheva
Personally, I would like to see Zauri, Chivu and Ronaldinho in Milan Squad. especially The last one. I know Milan doesn't have enough cash to buy the last 2 right now. I don't know about the 1st, May be we can get him in january or next summer but we have to get Zauri to covet our both winger.
I know this 3 players will cost us alot, especially the last one but if we can get those 3 we are unbeatable.And I hope we can get those 3 players at least next summer.

------------------====================--------------=============-----
Milan is a Champions
Old 15-10-2002, 16:52   #15
Maevious

Fave Players: Giovanni & Marco Van Basten
Maevious is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ým right

Quote:
Originally posted by sheva1234
my team is
abbiati or dida
puyol nesta paolo chivu
sheva cisse..
What is this post doing here? It should be at "Off Topic" forum under the title "Championship Manager Fans"
Maevious is offline   Reply With Quote