AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 14-08-2006, 12:03   #1
Brasileiro

Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Ask Brasileiro!

Yersterday in Cruzeiro X Fluminense game, an TV GLOBO reporter, said that kaká father and 2 Milan directors(they didn´t say the name of both) were in the game to see some players(no names also)...
This is only one assumption, but, IMO these 2(Wagner and Marcelo) are the ones that Milan directors were looking at. Both are called for the first time to Brazil NT by Dunga, and has the talent to play in Milan. Even if it will not be for coming now, the purchase of both will be the smart thing to do. CSKA tried to purchase Marcelo some months ago(Fluminense asked for 5 MIL) but the player vetoed the negotiation, saying the it don´t want to play in Russia. Mark my words, barring injure, this kid will be the best LB of the world...Marcelo was a starter in sub-15, sub-17, sub-20 Brazil NT and at just 18 years old receive his first call to Seleção...I hope that Milan office surprise me end purchase both right now(mainly Marcelo), for just 4 or 5 MIL(and if is the case loan both) before a team like Sevilla buy this kids and after some years wants 15 MIL for the players...
For the ones that don´t know the players, I made a little scout of them in a old topic here in MM:
B]Wagner [/b] Ferrreira dos Santos(Cruzeiro; 1985): He isn´t too young like Marcelo and others, but isn´t too old also. Amazing left foot MD, great skils , pass vision, dribble and shot!!
This guy impress me since I saw him playing in the LMD(Seedorf role in Milan) last year. This year in Brasileirão, Wagner is playing in Kaká role, and right now, is the top scorer of Brasileirão with 8 goals(and 8 ast.) Wagner is Brasil NT material, fror sure!!!
Here you guys can see Wagner:
http://www.cruzeiro.com.br/cruzeiro/...nal/jogadores/

Marcelo Vieira da Silva Júnior(Fluminense; 1988)
IMO, this kid will be the best LB of the World in the near future(bresides his age)!!! He was in the same Brazil U17 team w/ Kerlon, Anderson, Ramon...Amazing talent, has everything what you need in a LB. Of course he needs to improve defensive skills, but you can see that is just matter of time and experience. This kid has it all!! Amazing skills, pace, dribbles and is a little dirty like Gattuso and Daniel Alves...Marcelo is already a regular starter in Fluminense first team, and everytime that I see Marcelo playing(last night for example) his game is improving!! It´s not a strech to say that Marcelo has the same dribble ability of Robinho and Ronaldinho, but playing in the LB.
Brazil NT material , for sure.
You can see his picture here:
http://www.fluminense.com.br/futebol...x.asp?idn=1119

I hyped both some months ago when nobody even talked about them in Brazil, and now they are called for Seleção. W/ Alex (PSV) the same thing happened...Man, I will go to work as scout!!

Last edited by Brasileiro; 14-08-2006 at 12:08.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 12:11   #2
arcy

arcy is on a distinguished road
Interesting news...good to hear Milan's talent sniffers are up to something.
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 12:46   #3
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
nice to hear that brasiliero you should always post here.. ur posts make alot of sense and are very comforting :P
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 12:52   #4
Nirvana FC

Fave Players: AC Milan
Nirvana FC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasileiro
Mark my words, barring injure, this kid will be the best LB of the world...Marcelo was a starter in sub-15, sub-17, sub-20 Brazil NT and at just 18 years old receive his first call to Seleção...I hope that Milan office surprise me end purchase both right now(mainly Marcelo), for just 4 or 5 MIL(and if is the case loan both) before a team like Sevilla buy this kids and after some years wants 15 MIL for the players...
Marcelo is the best LB in world football already, brasileiro. The guy is just incredible and yesterday he had a tremendous performance.
Cool!
Nirvana FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 12:58   #5
Nirvana FC

Fave Players: AC Milan
Nirvana FC is on a distinguished road
Players involved in the game yesterday:

Cruzeiro
Fábio; Luizão (Diego), Edu Dracena e Thiago Heleno; Michel, Jonilson (Diogo), Sandro (Francismar), Wagner e Julio César; Carlinhos Bala e Alecsandro
Técnico: Paulo César Gusmão

Fluminense
Fernando Henrique; Thiago (Beto), Marcão e Roger; Rogério, Ângelo (Romeu), Arouca, Juliano (Cláudio Pitbull), Petkovic e Marcelo; Tuta
Técnico: Josué Teixeira

Hmmm...
Only Edu Dracena, who has an Italian passport, Arouca and Marcelo are interesting players. Do not think Wagner is that good.
For about 7 mill any team can sign Edu, who is a very good CD.
Nirvana FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 13:28   #6
hitmannq8

Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
I really wish to believe it but Milan isnt the type of team to take risks on players like these..I think the Milan directors were doing nothing more than watching a game while being in Brazil. I also dont know if we really need a LB, cuz we have Jankulovski, Favalli, Kaladze, Maldini, and Serginho! Poor Marek, seems like he will never get his chance if we eventually sign this Marcelo kid.

Brasiliero says he plays as a LB, but in the formation Nirvana posted, Marcelo is a striker no? Can someone clarify? and keep us updated!
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 13:35   #7
sheva-gila

Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
maybe its a striker but a winger player like robben from chelsea

sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 13:42   #8
Jim_UK

Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Obviously the majority of us will have to bow to your knowledge about these players, but Nirvana, if Marcelo is already the best LB in the world surely he would have played in the World Cup and someone would have bought him already ?

Just a thought
Old 14-08-2006, 15:47   #9
Brasileiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
I really wish to believe it but Milan isnt the type of team to take risks on players like these..I think the Milan directors were doing nothing more than watching a game while being in Brazil. I also dont know if we really need a LB, cuz we have Jankulovski, Favalli, Kaladze, Maldini, and Serginho! Poor Marek, seems like he will never get his chance if we eventually sign this Marcelo kid.

Brasiliero says he plays as a LB, but in the formation Nirvana posted, Marcelo is a striker no? Can someone clarify? and keep us updated!
Thanks for the words, hitmannq8
I was very busy these months, but I am always reading the forum...
About your question regards Marcelo position, the confusions is that Fluminense( Marcelo team) play w/ 3 formations: 4-4-2 , 3-5-2 and 3-6-1. In this game they started at 3-6-1 and in the second half played 4-4-2...So, Marcelo starded playing as winger and finish as LB.
As I said , this is only a assumption, but Kaká father liveed in São Paulo, and this game was in another state(Minas Gerais)...Belo Horizonte(the game was there) is a great city, but it is not known by attracting foreign tourists. So, I really doubt that Milan directors were there for vacations. They could be in São Paulo for example, watching Corinthians(and Tevez) to play, but they had chosen Belo Horizonte...who knows???
While a agree that our Milan isn´t the type of team to take risks on young players, I still have a little of faith that this situation will change...I don´t have nothing against contract veterans, and don´t believe that to full the teams of youngsters will be the answers. IMO we need balance in our politics of transferences...just balance.

Last edited by Brasileiro; 14-08-2006 at 15:56.
Old 14-08-2006, 15:53   #10
Brasileiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana FC
Marcelo is the best LB in world football already, brasileiro. The guy is just incredible and yesterday he had a tremendous performance.
Cool!
You´re right, Nirvana. Marcelo performance yersterday was amazing...and how I forgot about Arouca??? IMO don´t call Arouca for the game against Noruega, was the first Dunga mistake.
Old 14-08-2006, 16:08   #11
Brasileiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Obviously the majority of us will have to bow to your knowledge about these players, but Nirvana, if Marcelo is already the best LB in the world surely he would have played in the World Cup and someone would have bought him already ?

Just a thought
I get your point
As I said , Marcelo has all the tools to be the BEST in some years. In terms of talent, I don´t see anybody near of him in Lb position today. But Marcelo is just a 18 years old kid, w/ to much to learn...Is his first season as a starter of Fluminense first team, and he´s doing pretty well. CSKA try to purchase Marcelo(like they made w/ Daniel Carvalho, Wagner Love) some months ago, but the kid said that he would not go to play in Russia.
The problem of to play(not for the players) in Brazil NT, is that any scrub called, automatically it is contracted by some European teams...some teams are crazy!!

Last edited by Brasileiro; 14-08-2006 at 20:14.
Old 14-08-2006, 16:20   #12
_MaJi_tz

Fave Players: Gennarinho Gattuso
_MaJi_tz is on a distinguished road
this is great news
i bealive braseleiro and nirvana fc that this boy is best on this position and his age??
if you have some video that would be great

... 110 anni di storia, combatti per la gloria ...

Andriy Shevchenko - July 1, 1999 - May 26, 2006
_MaJi_tz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 17:24   #13
lked

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
I have never seen these two players playing , Brasileiro is there any chance to post any link of any game that these players played ( i'm more interested for Marcelo )
Every team in the world need young players .. MILAN too

I can see that Nirvana FC saw Marcelo playing and I just started to think if he could be playing LB on Milan if he is great as you and Brasileiro are saying why not
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 17:29   #14
KingHenry®
BANNED!

Fave Players: Fabregas..
KingHenry® is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice2 c Young talents being fished out
KingHenry® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2006, 22:07   #15
Brasileiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaJi_tz
this is great news
i bealive braseleiro and nirvana fc that this boy is best on this position and his age??
if you have some video that would be great
_MaJi_tz and Iked I just found this site w/ some goals of Fluminense...
Is in portuguese, so you guys scroll down to Copa Do Brasil 2006 and Campeonato Brasileiro 2006 look to the rigth side to find Marcelo name and click to save(or open)...

http://www.flumania.com.br/videos/Cp...06/06vil22b.rm

http://www.flumania.com.br/videos/Cp...006/06cru10.rm

http://www.flumania.com.br/videos/Br...06/06cap21a.rm

http://www.flumania.com.br/videos/Br...06/06gre44c.rm

http://www.flumania.com.br/videos/Br...06/06cru32a.rm

It isn´t a MIX(just goals) but you guys can have a glimpse of Marcelo.
If time isn´t a problem, you can try to look the other goals, and maybe find some Marcelo assists...remeber, only in Copa do Brasil 2006 and Cameponato Brasileiro 2006

http://www.flumania.com.br/videos2006.html

Last edited by Brasileiro; 14-08-2006 at 22:20.