AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 23-10-2002, 00:34   #46
Goirre

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
salihamidzic is great, so is chivu and contra and beckham.
but we don't need any of them since our player are better than all those mention above. What we DON'T have to do is to let go any player.
NO ONE!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!

Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2002, 17:39   #47
meazza

Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
Chivu is defiently one to look out for, Mexes to, did you see the way he organised the backline against arsenal last night?

I'd probably like some sort of right midfielder back up.
meazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2002, 23:00   #48
aga

Fave Players: MALDINI, PIRLO, GATTUSO, AIMAR, BAGGIO
aga is an unknown quantity at this point
van der vaart
or lez go crazy and get aimar

he is awesome
3)there is nothing more efective than women's tear to make men crumble

My Princess
aga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2002, 04:03   #49
zouz

AC Milan have a unstoppable team at the moment. However, AC Milan need youth in their team. If Milan are going to be a force in Europe for a long time they must inject young players into their team.
We do not need goalkeepers as Abbiati and Dida are doing a good job between the nets.

In defence, as some of you Milan fans have mentioned we do not have world class Right and left backs.
Chivu comes to mind. He's young as well. Zauri is another

The centre backs, well Nesta and Maldini are a class of their own.
However, a replacement must be needed soon as Maldini is coming towards the end of his magnificant career.
Any suggestions.

All of the midfield has been in brillant form, Pirlo has been sensational. Rui Costa as well, AC Milan may need one or two midfielders in the near future.
Joaquin is a handy player. Some of you fans may disagree because he's Spanish. I dont blame you because many people know that Spanish players who come to the Serie A competition find it difficult.
Especially the strikers, but rememeber he is a provider not a striker and he is strong too.

Finally, we currently have a perfect blend of strikers, Rivaldo and Inzaghi are experienced and as for Sheva who is only 25 or 26 is a world class striker. Borriello should have more match practice though.
If we need a striker, we need a striker who is tall, well built and very strong just like George Weah was or like Christian Vieri is now.

Overall, other players id like to see in my team would be the ones mentioned above and Stankovic and Simone Inzaghi from Lazio.
Tudor from Juventus he can play as a defender as well as a midfielder
Old 26-10-2002, 04:31   #50
kolbe

what ever u guys comments,
I like my MILAN at this moment.
the best according to CNN and ESPN version.
Old 26-10-2002, 05:30   #51
Markusan

I think we should get an option on Joaquin, Leandro and Chivu!
Old 26-10-2002, 06:52   #52
pastrana199

Salihamidzic is a good crosser and free kick taker but likes to playact and complain too much. Hope this whining dog doesn't join us coz he puts me off.
Another player from bayern who i think could strengthen our backline and add width to our play is Sagnol. He makes good overlapping runs but still manages to perform his defensive duties unlike Simic who is always caught out of position.
Old 26-10-2002, 16:20   #53
Maldini_Sheva

Fave Players: All AC Milan Players who bring success to Milan
Maldini_Sheva
No Salihamidzic he is too expensive, Zauri is much2 better than him and more cheaper. ronaldinho may be have the same price with salihamidzic and i would rather take ronaldinho.
Yeep Davids is another choice if juve want to terminate his contract like barca did to E.T, I guess we should take it no matter what. if not he is also too expensive considering his age.
Chivu also would be another choice in defense. In Romania, every body call him the Romanian "NESTA". so If we take him next season, Awesome.
where do we get 40 millions pound?? If we win both Seri A and Champions League at least we can get about 65 millions Euro + attendance in San Siro, always full.

if I'm Ancelotti, next season I would like to buy Zauri, Ronaldinho, Chivu and also Davids(If he's free).
No Beckham.
No Salihamidzic.
With this 4 additions we would definietly a Champions.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Milan is a Champions
Old 28-10-2002, 17:38   #54
predatorfc

Fave Players: Alexandre Pato
predatorfc
Rafael marquez is now available !

taken from soccerage

Le Championnat underachievers Monaco announced on Monday they may need to sell players soon to fund their current activities after revealing a huge loss for last season.

Chairman Jean-Louis Campora indicated Monaco were in a "poor financial situation" and that they were "open to any interesting partnership that could come along".

"We have a pool of interesting players upon whom we can hope to make a profit in case of sell-off", Campora added in reference to Mexican defender Rafael Marquez, who is topping many clubs' short-lists.

"This purge is easy to understand as we lost some €15m last season", he concluded.

well guys, this should be a chance for us to recruit new enforcements. Chamot is getting old and Rouqe doesnt look to be playing. So, why not try for Marquez who is still quite young ?

Anyway we do have the reputation of bargaining well with cash-strapped clubs , do we
Old 28-10-2002, 17:45   #55
Peive_17

Re: Rafael marquez is now available !

he´s graet....
the question is do we have the money?
where would he play?
Old 28-10-2002, 19:17   #56
Syn Shevaan

Fave Players: The Tsar of Milan, 7
Syn Shevaan is an unknown quantity at this point
Another Central Defender? Hmmm....
despite his young age, I think he is worth to sign and received many simpathy from some posters at this forum. A good alternative, but we don't have to sign him immediately. At least wait until Zauri wear the Rossoneri shirt at January.
Old 28-10-2002, 19:21   #57
Zacxaviqer

Zacxaviqer is on a distinguished road
He is great... Provided he come in cheap....
I prefer to buy some1 on the flank like Chivu or get back Contra....

Forza Milan
Zacxaviqer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2002, 19:32   #58
Syn Shevaan

Quote:
Originally posted by Zacxaviqer
He is great... Provided he come in cheap....
I prefer to buy some1 on the flank like Chivu or get back Contra....
Excellent thinking there Zacx!! getting back Cosmin Contra is brilliant effort for AC Milan. He also admit that he regret to leave Milan and for this moment, we need him more than we need Helveg. He is at the same quality as Simic, so it's a wrong move for Milan to let him go for Atletico this season.
Also, if we can buy Chivu, it's much better than Marquez, Who doubt Chivu quality? I don't try to compare Chivu and Marquez, I just say the thing that looks clear for me .
Old 28-10-2002, 19:52   #59
Oldman

Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta and Kaka. NO MORE Sheva!!
Oldman is on a distinguished road
Many people said that Zauri is so good and expect him to wear the Red and Black jersey.
From several games he played I didn't notice that he's that good to be a Rossonero. Look at him when he played against us and Parma, is he really that good?
Old 28-10-2002, 20:14   #60
Syn Shevaan

Zauri is a good player and he deserve to play for Milan. But he is not as good as Roberto Carlos and Javier Zanetti.... why? because he play for Atalanta. If he play for Milan, he will grow much better, his skill will be polished so well and his fame will increase. According to the match against Parma and Milan in the recent games, Zauri show a lack of skills. I also try to think why he sometimes make mistakes by leaving his post while Atalanta is under counter attack by the opponent. And this is my answer, Vavasori is also playing a counter attack formation where Zauri is the man he can count on since Doni can't get involve in recent games. The risk is, since Zauri is a wing back, he is more foccused to attack and fulfill Vavasori demand then to defend his own post, bad decision for vavasori.....
But still, I hope we can sign him. Zauri deserve to get the first team place at bigger club.