Old 02-09-2006, 09:14   #106
Jim_UK

Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
No problem Shane !
Old 02-09-2006, 09:21   #107
NAMMY

Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kakį
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Vieri was disppointing for us (did play okay sometimes, mainly with good passes), did poorly for Monaco, left Sampdoria a month after signing and is now back at Atalanta! I wanted him to do well for Milan, but it wasn't to be.
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 09:25   #108
midori

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57

To be honest it would have been better if we had signed Vieri again instead of Olivera
laughable and doesn't need any further comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeMilan®
is it me or i smell something fishy hea?

i do think this is a stepping stone 2wards the ronaldhinio signing trust me, i think bercu wants to play it all sweeet with dhinios brother
Not sure what went on but it certainly can't hurt, at least puts us in very good relations for further transactions
Old 02-09-2006, 09:38   #109
Stezagud

Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
*I am not talking abt Milan baros of Aston Villa, I am talking abt the Milan Baros who plays along side great players like Pavel Nedved and Thomas Rosicky in the Czech RP team. Plus his name is also MILAN
Are they not the same guy? are they twins, with the Czech national side keeping theirs locked in a basement so he doesnt get injured,while his less talented twin lives the good life in England on 50k a week?

Seriously, if you base your opinions on purely international football then you'll find strange anomolies, Baros being good is one, Crouch being a supreme goal machine (8 caps in 12 goals remember) being another

EDIT: Crouch has 10 in 13 now and surely Milan must consider him too

Quote:
*Crespo and Makaay are old not dead. They are still 20 goals/season striker for atleaset 3 more years
Maybe they can get that many if they are very lucky with form and injuries, but they are both on the decline and i certainly wouldnt want Milan building the side around them, a top side can maybe carry one aging striker, Pippo is ours and i wouldnt want to see anymore added.

Quote:
*Ronaldo need a fresh start and Milan is the ideals stage for him, bcoz its not a team of teenagers, its the team gentlemen
If he cant get motivated for a world cup campaign representing his own country then i doubt he can to play for Milan. Maybe Capello will be able to get him fit and keep him clear of injuries but im far happier with that being Reals problem than i would be if he came here with a £20m price on his head.

Quote:
*If u doubt abt Ronaldo's finsihing abilities than u actually dislike him as a person and we can't discuss ur personal view on a player here
I dont doubt his finishing abilities, i doubt his fitness, it has nothing to do with personal dislikes (i leave the irrational hatred to you ) and everything to do with watching him play for the last decade. I remember the Ronaldo of PSV and Barca and i remember his knee troubles and weight problems. These have hurt the latter stages of his career immensely but his price tag would still be high and i dont see it as a gamble worth taking.

Quote:
*What level u are talking abt???? Olivera is simply not good ebough
How do you know that until he is given the chance to prove himself He has scored goals at a decent rate for every club he has played for and i dont see why he cant do that for Milan too?

Last edited by Stezagud; 03-09-2006 at 04:43.
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:13   #110
zZ[-_-]Zz
BANNED!

zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlatanov
well, he was a good player, pretty similar to Baggio, I think ... and with all those ZZZs ....
why? don't you like it?
well... to start off... Baggio was way better lookin' than Zidane... i know i sound like mzk57 here... lolz... second... i'm not a supporter of French football... even tho i do admit Zidane is top-class... lastly... all my fave players are not hot-headed primadonas... they have class... =)
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 04:33   #111
Kui

Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
I think that RO will do very very well with us this coming season, barring of course any serious injuries. With him, Kaka, Gila and/or Inzaghi up there, there are some who might not appreciate the potential and lethal firepower here.
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 08:57   #112
Rick

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
You gotta love the attitude.

AC Milan's Oliveira warns Inter: I fear nothing
tribalfooball.com - September 03, 2006

Ricardo Oliveira says he has no fear about his move to AC Milan - and issued a warning to city rivals Inter.

The Brazilian striker declared: "I do not fear anything. I do not fear a shirt No: at Sao Paulo and Betis I had the 12, I was free here also to take the same with Milan, nevertheless I have taken the 7.

"I do not have fear of controversies: the tifosi may have waited for a bigger name, but it's no pressure on me.

"Pressure and expectation is everywhere: between Inter and Milan there is rivalry like between Barcelona and Real.

"Sure Inter have bought alot and are stronger, but Milan is a strong team and can match Inter."

Oliveira added: "It's good people haven't heard of me, they will soon see what sort of player I am. It's an advantage for me in games.

"Kaka told me there is nowhere else like Milan, from my short time here I can see he is right."
Old 03-09-2006, 10:49   #113
kastriot

Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
You gotta love the attitude.

AC Milan's Oliveira warns Inter: I fear nothing
tribalfooball.com - September 03, 2006

Ricardo Oliveira says he has no fear about his move to AC Milan - and issued a warning to city rivals Inter.

The Brazilian striker declared: "I do not fear anything. I do not fear a shirt No: at Sao Paulo and Betis I had the 12, I was free here also to take the same with Milan, nevertheless I have taken the 7.

"I do not have fear of controversies: the tifosi may have waited for a bigger name, but it's no pressure on me.

"Pressure and expectation is everywhere: between Inter and Milan there is rivalry like between Barcelona and Real.

"Sure Inter have bought alot and are stronger, but Milan is a strong team and can match Inter."

Oliveira added: "It's good people haven't heard of me, they will soon see what sort of player I am. It's an advantage for me in games.

"Kaka told me there is nowhere else like Milan, from my short time here I can see he is right."
Nice attitude. I`m startinf to really like this guy, And he actually scored twice in the training,its not smth special,but its nice for a start
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:24   #114
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Kaka's statement says it all for me. Any doubt surrounding can be dismissed, as not only did he help a fellow Brazilian come, he stated Milan to be quite special.

Oliveira has made bold statements, I truly hope he now does what he was bought for.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 13:11   #115
KingHenry®
BANNED!

Fave Players: Fabregas..
KingHenry® is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983
Kaka's statement says it all for me. Any doubt surrounding can be dismissed, as not only did he help a fellow Brazilian come, he stated Milan to be quite special.

Oliveira has made bold statements, I truly hope he now does what he was bought for.
what dount im just happy the season has started aand they are off our backs
KingHenry® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 23:48   #116
mzk57

Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeMilan®
is it me or i smell something fishy hea?

i do think this is a stepping stone 2wards the ronaldhinio signing trust me, i think bercu wants to play it all sweeet with dhinios brother
U want that gutless Ronaldinho at Milan which means u don't want the great Kaka at Milan
And any clever man would eaisly pick Kaka from a choice of Kaka-Ronaldinho

As 4 ur ur fishy smell
Go outside ur home and look around, There might be a fish-product company started near ur home bcoz that coward is not a Milan class player and it simple as that

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote