AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Players

Notices

Old 16-09-2010, 12:28   #76
ZvonimirBoban

Fave Players: my username, Baresi, Kaka, GATTUSO, Maldini, Pippo
ZvonimirBoban is on a distinguished road
Player with this kind of attitude needs to compensate with about 25-35 goals per season, eh?
SEMPRE PER TE!
ZvonimirBoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2010, 17:37   #77
SuperPippo

SuperPippo is on a distinguished road
I feel bad for Strasser too, let's hope Ibra will apologize.
SuperPippo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 01:14   #78
mihan

mihan is on a distinguished road
oh Ibra is a black belt? wait until Flamini comes back
mihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 03:01   #79
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I think these stories of late are getting a little out of hand. I'm not defending Ibra, but everyone knew he was an idiot before he came. As long as he doesn't ruin the squad harmony then I'm not going to worry about the little stories like these.

As for the Sacchi incident, they supposedly have personal problems from when Ibra was in Barca.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 03:21   #80
Maltese Charlie

Fave Players: all milan players
Maltese Charlie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACMILAN1983 View Post
I think these stories of late are getting a little out of hand. I'm not defending Ibra, but everyone knew he was an idiot before he came. As long as he doesn't ruin the squad harmony then I'm not going to worry about the little stories like these.

As for the Sacchi incident, they supposedly have personal problems from when Ibra was in Barca.
Read Sacchi's reply, it's on milannews.com.
You will have a better view.
Sacchi is really a great gentleman.
Maltese Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 04:09   #81
fLame

Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Seedorf, Pirlo
fLame is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maltese Charlie View Post
Read Sacchi's reply, it's on milannews.com.
You will have a better view.
Sacchi is really a great gentleman.
Not related to Ibra, but Sacchi pisses me off lately, because of his annoying interviews -like Moggi with Juve.

It's easy to act like a hot **** know-it-all when you are not involved in the club. If he is so confident, he should take the coaching job again and show everyone how it's done.
Old 17-09-2010, 04:38   #82
Nalx

Fave Players: San Marco, Billy, Patinho
Nalx is on a distinguished road
Agreed. Apart from his first few years with us, Sacchi FAILED anywhere else as a coach or a director (in Parma and Madrid), even in his 2nd stint at Milan helm. But like other legends, most notably Pele, they think that their achievement in the past gives them the right to comment about every single thing in football, not knowing that most of the times they're either annoying somebody or ridiculing themselves.

Now, we'll always be grateful for what he's done and how coaches like Carletto, Rijkaard, and Marco admitted they learnt a great deal about tactics from him but he'd better learn to shut up a little before he stains his legacy even more.

Last edited by Nalx; 17-09-2010 at 04:44.
Nalx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2010, 11:43   #83
mrki

Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Crisp View Post
Ibra doesn't like Sacchi he is a rather controversial character isnt he. http://www.football-italia.net/sep16e.html
Ibra doesnt like Juve, Inter, their fans, Milan before, Barca and Guardiola, Sacchi, some young players, papers, critics, anyone who doesnt think Ibra is god, croats and himself somethimes. The man is an ass....e, but he plays with class.
Old 18-09-2010, 10:13   #84
Kwasniefski

Kwasniefski is on a distinguished road
I'd be a little pissed off, too

Sacchi said that the player is an individual who does not work well as part of a team; "Ibra is a great soloist, but finds it hard to conform to others. Barcelona was an orchestra and he did not find a place", said Sacchi, who also added: "His talent does not use the synergy of others."

Whether Sacchi is right or not, I can understand Ibra being royally pissed off....and the joke about the size of his feet being the only reason he scored...a smart-ass comment just asking for an angry retort!
Kwasniefski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2010, 12:08   #85
bijon

Fave Players: Seedorf, Cassano, Pirlo, Nesta, Pazzini
bijon is on a distinguished road
Sacchi has a big mouth. Alex Ferguson is older than him and is still coaching, if Sacchi is such a brilliant coach, then why isn't he still coaching.
bijon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 19:20   #86
Kwasniefski

I'm on Ibra's side when it comes to the Sacchi thing but the Strasser incident has me seething. The video clip is telling. Some here think it was nothing...just a joke on a training pitch where they joke around with each other but what I saw was an arrogant, petulant mo'fo' who thinks he's God's gift to the football world, who's just arrived at a new club and he struts around like he owns the place, the body language is clear -"Here I am. Take notice." The look on Rodney's face is one of incredulity..."like what the phuck!!!!", where did that come from and to HIM, it was no joke. Furthermore, nobody has the courage to say anything...actually they may just be dumbfoundedly paralyzed...and Dinho (Goofy) thinks it's funny!!!!! Well...this is IBRA and who is Strasser, anyway...just a 20 year-old peripheral, journeyman plebe!

My real concern is what this shows about Ibra's attitude and if it can negatively affect team cohesion and spirit. I have personally seen negative team leaders at work. I hope that's not what is happening here.
Old 24-09-2010, 19:39   #87
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Ibra doesnt like Juve, Inter, their fans, Milan before, Barca and Guardiola, Sacchi, some young players, papers, critics, anyone who doesnt think Ibra is god, croats and himself somethimes. The man is an ass....e, but he plays with class.
His mom is Croatian.. why wouldnt he like them?
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 21:08   #88
Kwasniefski

An ass with class. I couldn't stand Sinatra the man, but I loved his voice and timing when he sang. I can't stand Mourinho's arrogance, but I respect his ability to inspire players and manage a team. If this hulking, self-loving Croat/Swede with a chip on his shoulder takes AC to expected heights this year, I'd be happy to put him in the same league.
Old 25-09-2010, 10:12   #89
mrki

Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmago99 View Post
His mom is Croatian.. why wouldnt he like them?
When Sweden played Croatia in qualifiers for I cant remember which EURO or WC, Ibra claimed that "those balkan people only lie on the pitch and claim fouls, cant do anything else..." Meanwhile gave an interwiew on croatian... Hillarious but, that is Ibra.

You people cannot notice it, but Ibra swears in croatian oftenly. I saw him milion times saying things I will not say now in here when camera catches him
Old 25-09-2010, 10:27   #90
Elmago99

Fave Players: Nesta, Pippo, Ibra, Rino, Maldini, Tevez, Drogba
Elmago99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
When Sweden played Croatia in qualifiers for I cant remember which EURO or WC, Ibra claimed that "those balkan people only lie on the pitch and claim fouls, cant do anything else..." Meanwhile gave an interwiew on croatian... Hillarious but, that is Ibra.

You people cannot notice it, but Ibra swears in croatian oftenly. I saw him milion times saying things I will not say now in here when camera catches him
His Mother is Croatian and Father is Bosnian.. same language.... that's his first language... Swedish 2nd, I'm assuming he also prob can speak alittle Dutch, speaks Italian very well, and I wonder if he also speaks Spanish? Not to mention English

Certainly he thinks in Croatian...
Elmago99 is offline   Reply With Quote