AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

Old 29-11-2004, 22:10   #31
Billy_Montreal

Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Because I would rather be...
beaten, maimed, skinned alive, burned, whipped, beheaded, boiled, broiled, charbroiled, drowned, shot, stabbed, dumped into acid, frozen to death, tortured than be a ...

JUVENTINO
Old 02-12-2004, 04:05   #32
aim

Fave Players: Maldini, MVB, Ambro, Sheva
aim
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcMilan_Montreal
Because I would rather be...
beaten, maimed, skinned alive, burned, whipped, beheaded, boiled, broiled, charbroiled, drowned, shot, stabbed, dumped into acid, frozen to death, tortured than be a ...

JUVENTINO
OT:ACM, will you ever go out with a girl who is, say, a Juve fan? Just curious how life could be when a die-hard Milanista with an Inter fan...
aim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2004, 11:08   #33
Nadir

Nadir is on a distinguished road
she can be the prettiest girl in the world but if she likes inter of juve, she's out of my life!
her blood should be as red and black as mine (it can't be more - as i said - i am the biggest milanmaniac in the world
Nadir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 18:29   #34
Billy_Montreal

Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aim
OT:ACM, will you ever go out with a girl who is, say, a Juve fan? Just curious how life could be when a die-hard Milanista with an Inter fan...
Well..the problem is that most Italians (or other) who understand little about soccer in Canada are Juve fans..that includes women. So when the conversation hits soccer and they 'confess' they are a Juve fan I either:
a) Convert the poor soul if its worth MY TIME
b) Run in horror as far as possible and cleanse myself with paint thinner
c) Put her out of her misery
Old 07-12-2004, 00:05   #35
XZeRo3003

Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadir
she can be the prettiest girl in the world but if she likes inter of juve, she's out of my life!
her blood should be as red and black as mine (it can't be more - as i said - i am the biggest milanmaniac in the world
Oh come on guys it can't be THAT bad. Some solmates are meant to be opposites. I think it would just be the BEST THING EVER to ALWAYS have someone to laugh at when Milan wins. I mean, say I were going out with a Juve fan right now, she'd be 'laughing at mee cuz we're behind. But at the end of the year I'll have the biggest laugh. Plus, the Milan vs. Juve Matches will just be SSSOOOOO exciting if your girlfriend were a Juventina
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 22:27   #36
martin

martin is an unknown quantity at this point
54) Witnessing Maurizio Ganz scoring that vital goal against Sampdoria at dhe 95th minute giving us a crucial win 3-2 in our quest to the title that season.

i will always remember that game as long as i live, montella was leadin samp single handedly when samp had 10 players and ganz scored in last minute, my cuz lost $27 000 that day because he had put that match 1x
martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2004, 02:15   #37
Josy7

Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko,Steven Gerrard,Ryan Giggs
Josy7 is on a distinguished road
Wonderful! gave me chills just reading it

Josy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2004, 02:42   #38
zlatanov

Fave Players: Zinedine Zidane, Genarro Gattuso, Alessandro Nesta
zlatanov is on a distinguished road
Because I don't have to be ashamed when my team is winning - referring to the Bologna vs Juve/Pieri game last Sunday.
Because I don't have to find poor self-comforting excuses such as "the ref was very good and conducted the game in a professional manner" (see Capello's words after the game in question) or "everyone makes mistakes and it just a coincidence that they all favor Juve" or "so what if the guys were doped - they did play great football and fully deserved every trophy they won or were awarded via the Gea - Italian referees connection"
Because I do not have to wonder why my team is successful only in Italy and sucks in Europe - damn European referees, how dare they not give Juve any lifelines like their honorable italian coleagues. Don't they know who Juve is? Or may be Gea should go worldwide and stop concentrating on the Italian players/referees market only.

Last edited by zlatanov; 13-12-2004 at 02:50.
zlatanov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2004, 05:29   #39
Golden

Golden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
27) Watching Franky Rijkaard, with his Dostoyevsky's rythm rescuing the boys from the very dangerous trap of the Maracana in Belgrade in the fall of 88.
What I remember best is the class Milan players showed in second game i Belgrade.Red Star player cleared van Basten header that was at least one meter inside.It was a clear goal but referee waved the play on.I thought Milan players would go balistic but instead they turned on the style and completely dominated the game from that point.Red Star were lucky the game went to penalties but in the end it was worthy winner.
Golden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2004, 12:10   #40
Diavolo

Fave Players: Rivera, Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten
Diavolo is on a distinguished road
Proud to be a Milanista, cause during the Era of Capello's Invincibili I was once slapped in the face by a "disillusioned " cugino, "just" for a wink That slap, to which I did not react, gives you a picture of just how proud I was, and still am

P.S. A few weeks later, the cugino, privetely excused himself saying: "Sorry, at times I feel so frustrated" Naturally, I accepted his apology
Old 06-01-2005, 13:32   #41
Christopher

Christopher has disabled reputation
two of my best friends are Juve Supporters, I say supporters because both are truly Bayern Muchen Fans

More importantly is there any sort of AC Milan International Fan Club . . . I have tried to GOOGLE an AC Milan Fan club in for Philadelphia, NY etc. and have found didely Pooh

Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 09:36   #42
Kui

Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Oh those are the coolest girls ever! Them Inter Fan ones. They must like taking it in the A$$ cause they got to witness that every sunday! Not that I'm a sodomite to women though, but I'm sure Inter girls like it like that!
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 10:08   #43
Steff

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Steff is on a distinguished road
only one reason for me being a diavolo: i was born this way!
Steff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 13:16   #44
princessa

princessa is on a distinguished road
Quote:

ahaha do you believe this yourself?i dont,...maybe you can change her mind..you know... so she will BECOME a milanista...

Anyway Reason 101
There is nothing more exhiting then seeing those wonderfull men running around in red and black, and seeing them sweat...!
102 there is no sexier colorcombination then red &black
Old 18-04-2005, 01:55   #45
PAZZO1

Forza Milan, Maldini Best Defender In World Playing For The Best Team May A Lengend Like Him Live On