AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

Old 11-10-2004, 15:56   #76
otis7

Question Milan - Inter, 24 Oct

Hey guys!!

I am going to be in Milan for the weekend of 22-24 October, and I would love to go to the Milan-Inter game. However, I haven't been able to find any tickets online. Is it sold out?

Will I be able to buy tickets from the stadium on the Friday? Or from a tout before the game? How much would they cost?

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2004, 16:04   #77
Giovanni

Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
it depends on where you will sit.
anyway the prices for derbies are roughly 50 euros more than the normal price if you ask touts
Old 16-10-2004, 09:51   #78
lilmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni
One question:where are u from?
acmilan the best
Old 24-10-2004, 03:01   #79
JakeM

I have never been to a european football match and just have a few questions. How are non-Italian fans(mainly Americans) treated at the games? Now I go to college in new orleans and go to our american football games and I am a fairly roudy and loud fan, but how do the fans at the matches act? And is there some sort of etiquette at the matches?
Old 28-10-2004, 05:10   #80
Giovanni

Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeM
I have never been to a european football match and just have a few questions. How are non-Italian fans(mainly Americans) treated at the games? Now I go to college in new orleans and go to our american football games and I am a fairly roudy and loud fan, but how do the fans at the matches act? And is there some sort of etiquette at the matches?
i don't know..they are threated like anybody else.
no etiquette ..swear as much as you want..if you are loud enough you can reach the curva sud, but that means you have to come there 2 hours before the match and find a seat which is not "booked" by the ultras..it works like this: the crowd of our end called curva in italian go at the opening of the gates, then we go into the second tier and with cellotape we take the sits..those ones are "booked", unless you come there for the opening of the game which is roughly at 1730 when the match is at 2030..if you arrive later on, the later you get in the harder you'll struggle to find a sit. That said, once you find you place, there are no rules there, instead if you don't sing (being italian-it's not supposed that foreigners must sing in italian) the speakers bash the people if they don't sing.
There isn't an etiquette at all, instead the only rule is there aren't rules..so you can smoke smelly plants as well as drink alcohol brought with you ( no glass inside the stadia -better to put into a plastic bottle) and be loud and free your ultras soul as much as you want

Old 28-10-2004, 07:27   #81
Debs
Administrator

Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeM
I have never been to a european football match and just have a few questions. How are non-Italian fans(mainly Americans) treated at the games? And is there some sort of etiquette at the matches?
I've been to 2 games and never had any problems, altho I don't sit near the ultras. I always noticed that the fans around my friend and I thought it was pretty cool we were Americans and were cheering as loudly as we could for Milan and were of course worshipping with them every time Maldini did anything. I think the only etiquette is that if you're among Milan fans then you are supporting the team.
Old 29-10-2004, 13:56   #82
RangersBluenose

Hey guys, this is a great thread - it has been a good help to me whilst planning to come over to Milano to watch a match!

I'm from Glasgow and i'm coming over with friends next week to pay a pilgrimage to my hero Rino Gattuso and watch Milan v Roma.

I've always followed Milan from afar, although Rangers are my number one side. We've shared some great players - Mark Hateley, Ray Wilkins, Brian Laudrup and of course Rino Gattuso, and this will be the first time i've had the honour of visiting the San Siro and watching the Rossonerre.

I've been to Delle Alpi and Ennio Tardini before so it will be nice to visit a proper Palace for Football.

I understand tickets are sold out, so i am going to have to try and get tickets from the touts. Can anyone help me with advice as to what i should expect to pay?

Has this match been moved for Television coverage?

Any help or assistance is kindly appreciated.

Forza Rangers!
Forza Rossonerre!
Old 29-10-2004, 14:18   #83
Giovanni

you will find tickets easily..what to expect? 40 euros for a orange central tribune at touts seems not impossible(second tier), be careful there are many fakes around, i will scan a real ticket or maybe a couple because there are two different stamps both official with colours so you and whoever will come after you won't be fooled.

it's pretty easy to find a ticket even for milan roma--if there were some for the derby you should get this one for sure, even because the roma team is less powerful so it's not a top table match..still there probably will be a sold out- i will tell you more tomorrow
Old 01-11-2004, 12:41   #84
DannyMilan

Help required for Milan v Shaktar Donetsk

Were coming to Milan for the Champions League match on November 24 but dont have any match tickets. How do we go about buying 2 tickets and where can we buy them from?

Many Thanks in advance

This will be my second visit to my second home, last time we got tickets through bestticket but they dont allow us to buy for champions league nights.
Old 01-11-2004, 14:08   #85
Giovanni

find them in the city at milan points or touts, prices will be low or average and at best there will be 60 000 persons at san siro:it depends even if we r already qualified for the next stage
Old 20-11-2004, 20:30   #86
peters

peters is on a distinguished road
Hm... didnt see this post before, when i tried to find tickets for Milan - Barcelona match. Well, i got it from some german agency, which is specialized in milan tours (i can find a link if anyone wants it) So we called there and reserved 4 tickets through phone/email. They only had 2 tickets, but were kind enough to find 2 more in nearby area. The price was 100€/ticket (is this overrated?), we seated on the right side of curva, 12th row in the exact middle. I had whole pitch in front of me and it was great.

We got there by car (from slovenia), 4-5 hours of driving. It was our first time in milano and we found stadion in a minute, no searching. We even had the time to take the train to dome (amazing, the valley with the roof rocks ) Oh yea, i forgot to mention we knew like 5 italian words. But people were really nice, they were always directing us and tried to help the best they can (when we were searching for a nearest train station to dome, and when we were didnt know where to get tickets for train - luckily, those had english instructions on back side ) And even though my sister was in barca shirt
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2004, 11:18   #87
peters

peters is on a distinguished road
Ok, so just in case anyone else would want to know...

We got the tickets from THIS PAGE , and here you can se where u can sit and for which match they sell tickets. We contacted them by email, but you can call them too, i think they speak english. Tickets were paid a week before the match with the credit card, we got them in front of the 'museum entrance' one hour before the start of the match. With the ticket you also get free entrance to the inter/milan museum (which is cool to see, but far from barcelona's one), and u can go shopping in official store nearby. We had 2 female guides and they took us to the seats. If u need anything, want to ask anything, she is there for u We even got her phone number and called her, because she was 5mins late and we were nervous about the tickets as hell. Btw, we met 2 scotts in the museum who got the tickets the same way and it was nice talking to them...

One funny thing... my friend smokes, and the 'gatekeeper' (or whatever the man who searches u is) threw away his lighter, since this game was one day after the lighter-in-the-referee's-head incident happened. Our guide saw this, and when we went to museum, she went out to pick it from the ground and brought it inside. You can tell how pleased my friend was...

Sorry for my broken english
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 20:29   #88
AC-GIOFFRE

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Pippo and Cassano
AC-GIOFFRE is on a distinguished road
I am planning to go to the game against Juventus in May. I am from Australia. Is it possible to get those tickets online.

Is it safe to travel to Milan on your own and go to the game on your own.

"I TOLD YOU SO" Johnny Warren
AC-GIOFFRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 03:44   #89
Giovanni

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-GIOFFRE
I am planning to go to the game against Juventus in May. I am from Australia. Is it possible to get those tickets online.

what do you mean for "safe"?
Old 06-12-2004, 13:02   #90
Gabrielle

Fave Players: Roberto Baggio,Paolo Maldini & Demetrio Albertini
Gabrielle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-GIOFFRE
It\s worth the risk