Notices

Old 29-08-2006, 09:41   #16
Billy1969
BANNED!

Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Boban, Gattuso, Maldini
Billy1969 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M
Do you believe what Calciomercato.com says ?
If the answer to the above question is yes, then you'd better start believing Elvis is alive as well...
M
Calciomercato.it is still more reliable than the spanish press only thing even less reliable is tribalfootball.com, I think their webmaster is a SF movie scenarist.

On topic : I find Robinho to be an excellent footballer but I highly doubt he would be able to sustain the contacts with the massive Serie A defenders, they'd break him in two and injury him in his first matches.
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 10:08   #17
peters

peters is on a distinguished road
Hehe, little Urkel in serie a is like a man on a minefield We need scorer, not entertainer (if numerous of same bycicle stepovers entertain u even).
peters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 10:18   #18
'M'

Fave Players: Sheva, Gattuso, Maldini, Pirlo, Zidane, Beckham
'M' is on a distinguished road
I don't think he's that good, yet about him getting injured, I remember Sheva is quite injury prone as well... Don't know whether it was more thanks to Milan Lab or to him avoiding rough contacts by dribbling or scoring as soon as he had the ball, but one of both must have been true...

M

Forza Sheva !!

Sheva, we miss you !

But anyway, with or without you, Milan is still top of the world !
Godspeed, Andriy, but don't hope for no Champion's League, for that will be ours to win for the next years !
'M' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 10:56   #19
Warro Bantan

Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
This for me (ie Robinho´s aquisition) would really make my summer...while I would prefer Tevez, this young Brazilian I think could develop very well here, and if ultimately, we get him, with Ronaldo or Olivera, then we would, IMO, be "well nice!" as we say in JA.

I think he has a world of potential, and if he can manage the tackles in Brazil, then he can managet he tackling in Serie A...its not much different.

Tactically, he can improve, but he is coming to the best league, and best club in the world to do that..he certainly has the skills, and can shoot with either foot...definately somebody we could use in our attack.

Kaka, Roninho, Gilardino = UNSTOPPABLE!

(Silly Season ROCKS!!!)
Old 29-08-2006, 11:18   #20
Jim_UK

Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Managing the tackles in Brazil is easy, you just fall down clutching the ball and you get a free-kick !

He'd be a good purchase, but he needs to improve his focus a vast amount. So often he doesn't deliver anything after tricking his way past the whole of the opposition. If he can do that then bring him along.

Anyway Warro, who's Roninho ?
Old 29-08-2006, 11:30   #21
Warro Bantan

Jim!! U dont know Roninho? He is Robinho´s twin brother, and plays for Rael Mabrib, in the city of Mabrib in Nazril!

Last edited by Warro Bantan; 29-08-2006 at 11:31. Reason: Tried of Jin KU spotrhing my tyops
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 11:34   #22
SANT

Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
nice editing work Barro Wantan
Old 29-08-2006, 11:37   #23
arcy

arcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Jim!! U dont know Roninho? He is Robinho´s twin brother, and plays for Rael Mabrib, in the city of Mabrib in Nazril!
You mean in the city of Mabrib in Zvaine?
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 11:39   #24
Warro Bantan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
nice editing work Barro Wantan
Thnks Bant!

adry, yes, I got the couimtris mizedx up.
Old 29-08-2006, 11:49   #25
Brasileiro

Fave Players: Ricardinho,Serginho, Kaká,Alex,Pirlo,Paolo,Baresi,
Brasileiro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
This for me (ie Robinho´s aquisition) would really make my summer...while I would prefer Tevez, this young Brazilian I think could develop very well here, and if ultimately, we get him, with Ronaldo or Olivera, then we would, IMO, be "well nice!" as we say in JA.

I think he has a world of potential, and if he can manage the tackles in Brazil, then he can managet he tackling in Serie A...its not much different.Tactically, he can improve, but he is coming to the best league, and best club in the world to do that..he certainly has the skills, and can shoot with either foot...definately somebody we could use in our attack.

Kaka, Roninho, Gilardino = UNSTOPPABLE!

(Silly Season ROCKS!!!)
Thanks Warro, finaly someone that watch football. I can´t believe that in the Internet, cable TV, torrents, TV onlines era, can still have people that say that Robinho can´t mage tackles of Serie A "BIG" defenders...
First, if you think serie A tackle are hard, watch Libertadores Games, or any games of south brazilians teams(like Grêmio, Internacional, Juventude)...at least Serie A tackles are loyal.
Robinho is a kid that work hard to improves his game...as in the begining, it was more a dribler. But not like Denilson, because the kid also play a lot at on touch. But after to be brazilian champion(only at 18), and chosed as the best player of the finals, has a bad half of season(one year later) and was benched. Instead of complaining(Robinho was a new star in Brazil), works even more hard to improve aspects of his game...and as rewards, became the top scorer of the Santos in Libertadores and Brasileirão. Of course Robinho can´t replace Sheva goals numbers, but who can??
One thing is sure, Robinho will to make the life o Gila, Inzaghi and kaká much more easy....
IMO will be amazing Robinho in Milan, but it´s almost impossible...Despiste Capello not to like "small" players, Robinho is a fan favourite in Madrid, and Calderon isn´t crazy in sell the kid.
BTW, Robinho started amazing in Madrid...later his game fell, and had a below average haf of season, also being booed in the Bernabeu.
But, as in Santos, Robinho works even more hard, and gained the love of supporters, making a great second half of season...and if someone watched Brazil NT in WC, saw that benching Robinho was a crime against football...and Parreira felt in the skin when it came back to Brazil

Last edited by Brasileiro; 29-08-2006 at 11:55.
Brasileiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 11:55   #26
Mystik

Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Well he's definitely the TYPE of striker we are looking for. Creative and not afraid to shoot from outside of the box. Let's wait a couple days to see if this materializes. Sadly I doubt we'll get any players from Madrid unless we pay a really ridiculous price.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 12:31   #27
Tony Soprano

Fave Players: Pirlo, Nesta, & Kaka
Tony Soprano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
Well he's definitely the TYPE of striker we are looking for. Creative and not afraid to shoot from outside of the box. Let's wait a couple days to see if this materializes. Sadly I doubt we'll get any players from Madrid unless we pay a really ridiculous price.
He's definitely everything Gila and Inzaghi aren't. Inzaghi relies primarily on good positional awareness and superior reactions to score his goals and Gila is very much a box player. He would compliment either stiker but I'm still iffy about his ability to adapt to defense-aware squad like Milan. Also, the guy is really small in stature. I would definitely prefer seeing a bigger and taller striker come to Milan.
Tony Soprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 12:45   #28
Jim_UK

Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Ahhhh Roninho ... i know who you mean now

and there was i thinking you just had too much happy juice
Old 29-08-2006, 13:43   #29
Warro Bantan

I can NEVER have too much happy juice!
Old 29-08-2006, 14:36   #30