AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Discussions

Notices

Old 09-11-2007, 14:01   #301
naka67

Fave Players: nakamura and kaka
naka67 is on a distinguished road
Surely if you contacted your hotel they could arrange to buy tickets as thats what i am planning to do!
naka67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 15:17   #302
tom7

tom7 is on a distinguished road
So, I went to the Torino game.

I ended up buying the tickets from the ticket office about an hour before Kick Off outside the San Siro. I even got to see a fight where some man got Knocked on the floor! I tried buying them from the official shop (new milan point) but I forgot my passport and they had stoped selling tem by the time I got it.

Quite easy to buy the ticket really. Just queue up at the ticket office trailer thing and buy them.

Funnily enough I ended up in almost exactly the same spot as when I went last year.

Shame about the match being crap though
tom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:32   #303
MiamiMilanista

MiamiMilanista is on a distinguished road
Recoba or anyone who can help, I have family members who have tickets all the way up top on the Sud side of the stadium... Now these are the ones way up behind the goal. Are these really bad seats in the stadium? Is the game not visible? Also, are these safe tickets since I will be attending with my family? Please advise.

Thanks!
MiamiMilanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 08:35   #304
defeated

defeated is on a distinguished road
Excuse me guys, i wanna buy AC milan vs Juventus on 2ndDec2007 ticket, what should i do? i have searched a lot websites and they sell quite expensive ticket. is there any way that i can buy cheap ticket or is there and ac milan fans club in the uk that i can go and enquire...?
defeated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 08:38   #305
MiamiMilanista

Quote:
Originally Posted by defeated
Excuse me guys, i wanna buy AC milan vs Juventus on 2ndDec2007 ticket, what should i do? i have searched a lot websites and they sell quite expensive ticket. is there any way that i can buy cheap ticket or is there and ac milan fans club in the uk that i can go and enquire...?
i'm in the same mess as you are. trying to find tickets is extremely hard. i'm looking for derby tickets on dec 23rd and am finding it very difficult. i have family in Milan that will probably end up getting them for me. From what I have heard on here is that banks sell them during the week before or if you go to the stadium directly. this isnt much help for you at all, just venting my same frustration.
Old 15-11-2007, 08:49   #306
Debs
Administrator

Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
WE DO NOT SELL TICKETS ON THIS SITE!!!

Members here can suggest places to go for ticket sales. We are not a ticketing agent, soplease go thru official channels.
Old 15-11-2007, 13:37   #307
Warro Bantan

Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Not sure why the "All caps" message Debs... I dont think anyone had asked that, but simply for directions as to how to obtain them. And if they cant come here for advice, then where else should they go?

I know that when I am ready to make my pilgrimmage, I will be hitting you, SANT, Gio, et al for all the info I can get.
Old 15-11-2007, 13:39   #308
MiamiMilanista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Not sure why the "All caps" message Debs... I dont think anyone had asked that, but simply for directions as to how to obtain them. And if they cant come here for advice, then where else should they go?

I know that when I am ready to make my pilgrimmage, I will be hitting you, SANT, Gio, et al for all the info I can get.
Thanks Warro, I was a little thrown back from Debs' comment as well. Just looking for some help from people who have been there many times over!
Old 15-11-2007, 13:48   #309
Warro Bantan

No prob ag2765...hope you have been helped, or if not, that you have succeeded in your quest for info on how to obtain tickets.
Old 15-11-2007, 18:20   #310
H@$$@N

Fave Players: Maldini
H@$$@N is on a distinguished road
i've got my inter-milan tickets from inter's online ticket site. but i only got the worst seat in the stadium worth 21 euro. anyone has any idea where can i get the 300 euro ticket and when if possible. im willing to pay maximum 400 euro.

any help would be appreciated
H@$$@N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 19:26   #311
inter-1908

Fave Players: Ibrahimovic, Figo, and all the other inter players
inter-1908 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by H@$$@N
i've got my inter-milan tickets from inter's online ticket site. but i only got the worst seat in the stadium worth 21 euro. anyone has any idea where can i get the 300 euro ticket and when if possible. im willing to pay maximum 400 euro.

any help would be appreciated
Your bets bet is not to buy tickets through offcial websites, because most off the time it might not work, and they get rid of the good seats, so they are reserved for customers of the country(italy), And buying them online is also a big mistake especially when using credit card, because most of the time, you will get an email saying that it didnt work out, and they end up keeping your money, and you get no ticket. Just a good word of advice.
Old 16-11-2007, 00:46   #312
H@$$@N

Fave Players: Maldini
H@$$@N is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RECOBA
Your bets bet is not to buy tickets through offcial websites, because most off the time it might not work, and they get rid of the good seats, so they are reserved for customers of the country(italy), And buying them online is also a big mistake especially when using credit card, because most of the time, you will get an email saying that it didnt work out, and they end up keeping your money, and you get no ticket. Just a good word of advice.
ill be in Italy on December the 18th and the game is on the 23rd from your experience and prediction, what are my chances of getting a good seat, preferably the "Tribuna d'Onore Rossa"?

thank in advance.

the thing is i already made all the arrangements and paid for the plane tickets and everything which is costing me over $4000, id kill myself if i do all that and not attend the game which is my sole purpose.
H@$$@N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007, 15:49   #313
Debs
Administrator

Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warro Bantan
Sorry if I offended you or anyone else. We can only offer advice and people need to understand that. Please look at it from my end of things--if it starts to look like we're trafficking tockets, we could get in trouble. Obviously our topic on where to buy tickets isn't where people can see it. Let's make one with all the info people need, stick it and that's that.
Old 16-11-2007, 16:03   #314
Warro Bantan

I appreciate your point of view Debs...no probs there, or with your suggestion...sounds like the best way to me.
Old 16-11-2007, 16:53   #315
inter-1908

Fave Players: Ibrahimovic, Figo, and all the other inter players
inter-1908 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by H@$$@N
ill be in Italy on December the 18th and the game is on the 23rd from your experience and prediction, what are my chances of getting a good seat, preferably the "Tribuna d'Onore Rossa"?

thank in advance.

the thing is i already made all the arrangements and paid for the plane tickets and everything which is costing me over $4000, id kill myself if i do all that and not attend the game which is my sole purpose.
Chances are you will get yor seats, there are plenty of places to sit you are definently going to get one. And believe me, even when they say the stadium is sold out, its not there are seats here and there, i ve been to all the derbies, and theyre never sold out, i hope it works out for you, it will be a trip of a lifetime!