AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2006, 09:56   #31
ACMILAN1983

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
My guess is Tevez had this reaction after hearing Milan might be after him ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyQlnOsJh-w

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwmook
I would much prefer Tevez, this guy play well wherever he goes and is one of the most amazing talent from arg compared to Torres who doesn't have an impressive stats neither does he possess the individual skills that Tevez. I seriously don't see how someone could choose Torres over Tevez unless they just believe the hype without seeing the actual play.
I agree, I don't understand what people see in Torres over Tevez. He has bags of potential and could well be a great player, but nothing suggests at this point he is really capable of producing goals and great play immediately on a regular basis against any side, never mind doing it in Italy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeMilan®
better not be trouble between kaka and tevez
Why should there be trouble, I mean the only reason I can see is Tevez is Argentine and Kaka Brazilian. Considering Tevez has been in Brazil for a number of reasons and been well received there, I don't see any reason for him and Kaka to have issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldman
So, my conclusion is that Carlito is better than Tevez.

Last edited by ACMILAN1983; 17-08-2006 at 10:01.
Old 17-08-2006, 10:10   #32
RIO

Fave Players: the Under-12s
RIO is on a distinguished road
Can any of our Braisilian members tell us about Corinthians financial situation. I know that just a couple of years ago (maybe more) they were linked with some type of company that gave them a lot of money to use to buy players and improve their squad. Is that still in effect? If not, they might have to sell off some of their biggest assets at what we might consider a cheaper price than they are worth. Last I checked the team wasn't performing at the lever their fans expect, so maybe that might factor in as well (weren't the fans angry at Tevez recently and attacked his car or something?). I just wonder, since that quoted price seems low in the light of what some recent transfers (Ibrahimovic), who are not a spot on Tevez's windshield, got.
I assume Carlitos will be leaving Brasil within the next year anyway (he's not going to stay there forever certainly), and someone in Spain or Italy is going to buy him, let it be Milan and all the transfer season complaining will probably stop on a dime.
Old 17-08-2006, 10:15   #33
Debs
Administrator

Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco6
Would be a great signing since he can dribble.. but I'm fed up of rumours I WANT ACTION.
Totally agree with that--Milan needs to stop acting like indecisive kids in a candy store and actually buy a few of these names they keep dropping. Smoke screen or what, I don't know....but it's getting annoying...
Old 17-08-2006, 10:26   #34
Billy1969
BANNED!

Fave Players: Van Basten, Savicevic, Boban, Gattuso, Maldini
Billy1969 is on a distinguished road
This is the first transfer target that really gets me panting, I want Tevez in Milan. Then Gallas + Oddo and we're good, plus the surprise, if the surprise is not Tevez himself that is
Old 17-08-2006, 10:27   #35
Rick

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini
Rick is on a distinguished road
He's been my No. 1 by a huge margin since the day Sheva left, so I'm just sitting here keeping my fingers crossed.
Old 17-08-2006, 10:29   #36
CuoreRossoNero

Fave Players: Gattuso, Pirlo, Kaka, San Paolo
CuoreRossoNero is on a distinguished road
I agree, enough with the rumours. We've been linked to pretty much every soccer player in the world this year. It's getting a little ridiculous. Hopefully this one comes true. Unfortunately nothing is going to happen until after we beat Red Star next week.
Old 17-08-2006, 10:32   #37
Mystik

Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
Buffon is the surprise..*fingers crossed*
Old 17-08-2006, 10:33   #38
Josh-Sheva

Fave Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Sheva, Ron, Gila, Kaka, Lampard
Josh-Sheva is on a distinguished road
And if we don't beat Red Star, bye bye transfer dreamz!

FORZA TEVEZ
Old 17-08-2006, 10:40   #39
Warro Bantan

Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
This "rumor" has gotten Debs all excited! Debs! Of all people! Now I regard her as one of the sunshine posse, and for her to show some frustration at this point in the silly season, shows how excited she actually is over the Tevez possibility.

I for one am drooling all over my laptop at this news, and I need to call Galliani to find out if he is actually in Brazil...actually let me do that now:

Beeeeep.....Beeeeep (cell phone ringing)

Galliani: Hello
Bantan: Hey Adriano! How is Brazil my friend?

Galliani: Brazil? I am not in Brazil! Who told you this.....(sound of a samba band in the background obliterates his last words)
Bantan: Why, I read in the papers that you had travelled to make Corinthians "an offer they cant refuse" for Carlitos.

Galliani: What! You are breaking up? No, I cant bring any Coffe back from Brazil...I am not there, cant you hea.....(again, loud Samba music interrupts the Milan official)
Bantan: Ok "Uncle Festor"...talk to you soon!

Galliani: Bantan! I told you never to call me that! You "$#%&!! Oh si mami, yes, I would like to dance! Bye you insolent Rastaman!..click.

I tried guys, I truly tried...

Bottom line: This is the player (Carlitos) that I want in Milan more than any other (even Ronaldinho), as I think he has all that we need, and more, to replace $h..whats his name again? The guy that plays for Chelski?
Old 17-08-2006, 10:53   #40
GilAttack [11]

Fave Players: Tevez Kaka Messi C.Ronaldo Gattuso
GilAttack [11] is on a distinguished road
Finally we are linked to Tevez, good news. IMO he is the only one that can replace Sheva on the emotional side and being really a fan favorite among milanistas. And he isnt a bad player at all

Also I found this article from an argentinean newspapers about Tevez:
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2006/08...es/d-04601.htm

Its one day old and says that Tevez not only wants to leave Corinthians for Europe but he wants to play for a UCL side, one that will make a deep run in that competition. Also people close to him said his club switch could happen soon.

Old 17-08-2006, 11:02   #41
Jim_UK

Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Well Rio, i don't think Corinthians is in the best financial shape as i think MSI were the ones who gave Corinthians the money to buy Tevez in the first place.

This rumour is gathering pace slowly but surely, although i think we should just come back down to earth a little bit
Old 17-08-2006, 11:24   #42
Marino

Fave Players: Maradona, Batistuta, Romário, Baresi, Nesta.
Marino is on a distinguished road
Tevez would be a sick sign. hes SO good.
Old 17-08-2006, 11:25   #43
Arildonardo

Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato!
Arildonardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandro13Nesta
Milan should get Huntelaar from Ajax. that kid can score.
Huntelaar has already player CL-qualification for Ajax this season, so I don't think he will be eligible to play for us in the CL. Meaning he won't come to us this season...
Old 17-08-2006, 11:29   #44
Marino

Fave Players: Maradona, Batistuta, Romário, Baresi, Nesta.
Marino is on a distinguished road
True. But if we lost to Red Stars?

just kidding. BUT, s*it happens.

Last edited by Sandro13Nesta; 17-08-2006 at 11:31.
Old 17-08-2006, 11:34   #45
meazza

Fave Players: maldini
meazza is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Well Rio, i don't think Corinthians is in the best financial shape as i think MSI were the ones who gave Corinthians the money to buy Tevez in the first place.

This rumour is gathering pace slowly but surely, although i think we should just come back down to earth a little bit
we've all being going on and on about Tevez for the last 2 monthes even when there was absolutely no rumours surrounding him.

what do you expect when an official link surfaces?