AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 25-03-2004, 07:01   #91
Lombardia

Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
Lombardia is on a distinguished road
maybe ACE Millions should look at the unheard ukrain team, dynamic chicken kiev to find the superstar striker paolo inzaghi.

Last edited by Lombardia; 25-03-2004 at 18:08.
Lombardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2004, 11:31   #92
Billy_Montreal

Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
I have finally figured out Jure3105's Paolo Inzaghi post!!! This is probably the biggest case breaker since Watergate/the Lewinsky affair...think ground breaking.

POINT: Jure is right...Paolo Inzaghi does not deserve to play and needs to get his act together. We just were too simple to see the light.
Allow me to explain and lay out what Jure meant. Sometimes great minds let out ground breaking theories but with all their complexity it does not allow for the simple explanations (the brilliant have no time to explain these notions to the simpletons). That is left to the laymen like us.

A bit of background to Jure's Paolo Inzaghi post:

1973: San Nicolo (Piacenza). Giancarlo and Marina Inzaghi announce the birth of their first son Filippo Inzaghi and in 1976 another son is born: Simone. Both played football and it was clear that "Pippo" as was often refered to by many was the more talented of the two. However, Pippo had this incredible endurance, stamina and burst of speed game after game..week after week and day after day. Inexplicable. Almost unhuman.
The reason:[/b]
On August 9th, 1973 Marina Inzaghi actually gave birth to TWINS: Filippo and Paolo Inzaghi. Like the great men of the world (Elvis and twin Aaron Presley) this was not revealed to anyone because Papa Inzaghi saw the potential of one Pippo Inzaghi to the world but in reality TWO giving them an extra edge on life and calcio.
Pippo and Paolo were raised as one...the world only knew Pippo but what they actually saw was a "variation" of both. Sometimes Pippo would go to school sometimes Paolo. Same for football. Hence the endurance game after game. In their professional career Pippo began to shine while Paolo began to slow down for his hang-up and inferiority complex (nobody knew Paolo and thought he was Pippo). When it was Pippo's turn to play he would pop in goal after goal and when it was Paolo's turn all he could do was complain about the offsides and dive. This explained the 3 goals in one game followed doing nothing in the next game. (Pippo vs. Paolo).
Last year Pippo played most the of season esp. in the CL with those incredible last minute goals, etc. It looked like Paolo was all but finished but he demanded he play this year and Pippo agreed. What we have been seeing as of recently is Paolo while Pippo plays every other game putting in a few goals as always.
How Jure figured out this deep dark Inzaghi family secret is beyond me but lets not question his theory. In fact IT IS time for Paolo Inzaghi to take a back seat and give his brother Pippo FULL playing time. The offsides, the dives, the complaining: all Paolo. The goals, the determination, the effot: all Pippo.
While we were busy with petty jokes like Angry Shev-choo-choo and Silly Pastacurta we didn't realize the full implications of this 30 year conspiracy. Jure it is an honor to have you here...its like Sean Penn attending the Oscars or something of that level.

God Bless you Jure

Last edited by AcMilan_Montreal; 25-03-2004 at 11:34.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2004, 11:38   #93
Lombardia

i agree, jure is a visionary. He is simply a genius to have worked this out. I hope this is the last we see of paolo inzaghi on the hallowed san siro turf.
Old 26-03-2004, 06:20   #94
Henrik

Henrik is on a distinguished road
Ace_Mulaan-Moon-them-All, I think you figured it out. Now I can sleep again at night.

I have actually noticed both physical and behavioural differences between Paulo and Pippo. Apart from being crap, Paulo is 1cm shorter, has one miscolored tooth (hard to see because he never smiles) and has more hair on his knees. I also notice Paulo diving, running off-side and cursing referees more than his brother.

Ace_Mulaan, you wondered how Jure knows all of this, and IMO there are two possabilities:

1. Jure is really Pippo Inzaghi, trying to get rid of his evil under-performing twin brother.

2. As I have outlined previously in this thread, Jure is really misspellt and should be read as Juve. Inzaghi, as we all know, also came from Juve. Jure knows the truth because he used to work as a physio-therapist at Juventus, where he saw the physical differences between the two twins.
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2004, 12:14   #95
Billy_Montreal

I think you have something Hen-Rack...there is more than meets to eye to both the Inzaghi twins AND Jure/Juve/Jury/Juror#3105?! I just hope Jure moves on to bigger mysteries such as Antonio Conte's sudden appearance of hair on his head (another twin?) and the reason behind Serse Cosmi's voice (coach of Perugia...is he REALLY Darth Vader?)

Jure.....??????????????????
Old 30-03-2004, 10:22   #96
jure3105

Fave Players: Gattuso
jure3105
Yes it's true! I'm a visionary. Everyone that has seen the match Milan - Chievo should see that the time of Inzaghi has passed a long time ago!

Forza Milan!
jure3105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 10:29   #97
Henrik

Quote:
Originally posted by jure3105
Yes it's true! I'm a visionary. Everyone that has seen the match Milan - Chievo should see that the time of Inzaghi has passed a long time ago!

Forza Milan!
It's pretty hard to argue with that point right now Jure.

Do you by chance know what the major revelations and disappointments of next season will be?
Old 30-03-2004, 12:15   #98
MissNita_05

Quote:
Originally posted by jure3105

Forza Milan!

u have your own opinion on what u saw

I was there and saw somebody lacking in self confidence that need a moral boost coz theres alot of pressure on pippos shoulders with the threat threat of jon dahl crappason and the others doing so well

as for the time of Inzaghi being over a long time ago I say I dont dont think so, players have up and down seasons, its a bit like life

as for u being a visionary

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
------->

did u see that coming ??
Old 30-03-2004, 13:09   #99
Lombardia

as the head of the unoffical jure3105 fan club i feel i must defend him from the quite blasphemus (how the hell do you spell that word) remarks from missnita. he is a visionary and it was not pippo playing on sunday it was paolo as ac_Inter_Maple Leaf will confirm.
Old 30-03-2004, 13:51   #100
Henrik

Quote:
Originally posted by Lombardia
.... blasphemus (how the hell do you spell that word) ...
Don't worry about it, this is a thread that put emphasis on correct grammar and spelling

Giovanni: There is no contradiction, Jure is refering to Paulo, not Pippo. JDT is defenately better than Paulo.
Old 30-03-2004, 14:15   #101
Lombardia

can someone please make this thread sticky, it has me in stiches every time i read it.
Old 30-03-2004, 15:40   #102
Giovanni

Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Henrik
Giovanni: There is no contradiction, Jure is refering to Paulo, not Pippo. JDT is defenately better than Paulo.
yes i didn't read the last previous posts, sorry
Old 30-03-2004, 15:47   #103
Billy_Montreal

I suggest we bring Paolo out to the world and then sell him back to Juve. For it was Paolo who would dive and be offside when playing for the Zebras. However, it was Pippo who hated Del Piero......

Jure I agree..Paolo's time has come...put him back in the dungeon or sell him to Jvue..either option is like purgatory.
Old 30-03-2004, 18:59   #104
XZeRo3003

Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
I suggest we bring Paolo out to the world and then sell him back to Juve. For it was Paolo who would dive and be offside when playing for the Zebras. However, it was Pippo who hated Del Piero......

Jure I agree..Paolo's time has come...put him back in the dungeon or sell him to Jvue..either option is like purgatory.
Geniouses, you all are geniouses!
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2004, 20:43   #105
XZeRo3003

Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, let's play a little bit of JEOPARDY!!!!!

Answer : "This is the best way to kill a soccer player when he is playing at his greatest"

Question: _______________________
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote