Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

Old 13-06-2004, 07:43   #211
begodude

Fave Players: van Basten, Maldini, and Baresi
begodude is on a distinguished road
trying to get the thread alive....

has anyone seen harry potter 3?

i've read the book, but not yet seen the movie... is it good?
begodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2004, 10:45   #212
Angel_Cic

Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
I'm personally not into harry potter...never seen any of the movies or read any of the books, although my friends who have seen the latest movie say it's great.

On friday I watched Raising Helen in the theatres with John Corbette and Kate Hudson. I'm not sure where else in the world it is out, but it's a really cute movie for both males and females to watch
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2004, 22:43   #213
begodude

never seen that movie before angel...

but, i'm always in to some romance movies, but not too romantic, an easy-to-watch-romance would be better...

how about shrek 2?
Old 14-06-2004, 01:11   #214
heidi azalea

heidi azalea will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by begodude
never seen that movie before angel...

but, i'm always in to some romance movies, but not too romantic, an easy-to-watch-romance would be better...

how about shrek 2?
Tho I'm not watching Shrek 2 yet, but I fell in love to the sequel when TV showed the preview of this movie. I love action movies, but I love movies like Shrek and Finding Nemo too.....
I want to hear someone talking abt shrek 2....
true love always win, ain't it beautiful ??????

"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "
-T.L.Yoon-

http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com
WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!

MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond

Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
heidi azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2004, 12:55   #215
XZeRo3003

Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Angel_Cic
I'm personally not into harry potter...never seen any of the movies or read any of the books, although my friends who have seen the latest movie say it's great.

On friday I watched Raising Helen in the theatres with John Corbette and Kate Hudson. I'm not sure where else in the world it is out, but it's a really cute movie for both males and females to watch
Never seen or read harry potter!?!?!? girl, just do it! It's really good!!! I recommend for starters to read the first book, then watch the first movie. Because that way you'll be able to appreciate the movie beleive it or not. Then just read every book, you'll finish them quickly, trust me. They may look long, but hopefully you'll get hooked and you'll just fly through every page. Anyways, there's my advice, READ HARRY POTTER
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2004, 04:13   #216
begodude

now..now.. calm down my friend...

someone hre is a ig fan of hermione then....
Old 24-06-2004, 07:12   #217
heidi azalea

heidi azalea will become famous soon enough

Just to release some tense due to Italian elimination, and tonite crucial game,( Portugal-England...!), I went to watch the classic movie, The Sound of Music... Funny musical story. Love passions which blossomed between Captain Von Trapp and his children's governess, Fraulein Maria....
I love Julie Andrew's sweet and honeyed voice... i bet, if I got lovely voice like her, and simply sing one of the song from this movie.. it's more than enough to win Malaysian Idol.... !
When I saw the scene when Captain Von Trapp and Fraulein Maria eyes to eyes during the Austrian traditional dance performance, it's the same feelings i got when my fav. team got scored a vital goal to win.... ( like Zidane's injury time free-kick goal against England or Makaay's goal against Latvia...he he...)... TRUE AND HONEST....
now at least I feel good to watch the battle between Portuguese and English football......
I feel Good.....! So Good, so good !

"I am not really a strong fans of anything (even Doraemon), as physicist like me tends to take thing with a casual heart and with less 'feeling'. "
-T.L.Yoon-

http://alinehumaira.multiply.com
http://alinehumaira.blogdrive.com
WOMAN ! WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!

MilanMania : Relax, Respect, Respond

Our responsible is to make ourselves better and others happier. PEACE ON EARTH !
heidi azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2004, 09:44   #218
Goirre

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Well, over the last month and a half I watched many movies.... (in no special order):

Van Helsing
Riddick
Around the World in 80 days
Dodgeball
The Terminal
Shrek 2
Harry Potter 3
The Day After Tomorrow
Man on Fire
Troy

ummm, what can I say about them. I liked "Van Helsing", I didn't expect much from it and I actually found it interesting, so I wasn't dissapointed at all...not the greatest movie but no a bad one either. "Riddick" on the other hand, it wasn't as good as I expected it to be, not that it was a waste of my time to watch it, but it wasn't THAT good (and I was expecting it to be THAT good). Among those 2 I think I liked "Van Helsing" better.

"Around the World in 80 days" was...kinda funny...but that was about it. On the other hand "Dodgeball"...now that was a FUNNY movie, I really laughed while watching it...good stuff. As for "The Terminal", it had its really funny moments, but it was kinda slow at some points, but since I was expecting it to be like that, then I wasn't dissapointed or anything like that, I actually liked it. From these 3 movie I liked "Dodgeball" the best (stupid and dumb sometimes, but funny).

Ok, what else?? "Shrek 2"...now that was real fun to watch. I REALLY liked it. I actually liked it more than the first one, and that is a lot to say. Definitely a 'must see' movie. "Harry Potter 3"...well, honestly I went to watch this movie out of curiousity. I didn't read any of the books, neither I watched the first 2 movies, so I didn't know what to expect from this movie at all. So I watched it...and well...it was interesting, kinda. I mean, by the end of the movie I was confused, some things I didn't understand, but then again, I guess that's normal for a non Potter fan. All in all I liked the movie, or at least most of it. I know a lot of people like to compare it to "The Lord of the Rings", but for me they are different movies targeted to different audiences...and well, while I consider LOTR to be majestic and an amazing movie, I consider Harry Potter to be entertaining. I might have to watch the first 2 movies in order to understand the whole thing better, especially since there are 4 more HP movies coming in the future....

"The Day After Tomorrow", now that is a movie I was really looking forward too. The special effects were great, but overall the movie wasn't as good as I expected it to be. So I will say it was a good movie and nothing more. "Man on Fire" on the other hand, I went to see it without many expectations but I really liked what I saw. Probably not among my favorites but still a great movie. And finally "Troy"....I was looking forward to see that movie for a long time, it was a good movie, very good some might say, but it wasn't as good as many expected it to be, I think it was hyped too much. They could have made of it an excellent movie but they decided to keep it simpler. I read the book and so I know they missed many things, especially the gods and all that stuff....but I won't complain much, it still was a movie worth watching.

Now there are more movies coming these next weeks, so soon I will be watching King Arthur, Spiderman 2, I Robot, Farenheit 9/11 among others. I am really looking forward to "King Arthur". Also looking forward to "Alien -vs- Predator", but I am not sure when is that one coming out....

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!

Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2004, 03:22   #219
XZeRo3003

Fave Players: Marquez, Kaká, Pires, Henry
XZeRo3003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by begodude
now..now.. calm down my friend...

someone hre is a ig fan of hermione then....
Hey man, now I don't want to sound Pedophillic or anything, I'm NOT a pedophile, but Hermione is pretty cute.

Now, on a more serious and relevant note, I just returned from the theater where I saw "Fahrenheit 911." It was PHENOMINAL!!! Ok, let's put it this way, if anyone here has seen "Bowling for Columbine," the Documentary by Michael Moore, you know what he is all about. Now, if you are not an American, and have not yet seen a Michael Moore Documentary, Fahrenheit 911 will blow you out of your mind. This man is amazing, I really admire his work, and encourage you all to go watch it.

I know what you're thinking, "Na, I really don't like documentaries, they are boring and lame..." Well this is not your regular documentary, this is something else. This is comedy, mixed with suspense, tears, greif and laughter, all caused by this one man, this one documentary. ESPECIALLY if you are anti-Bush, go watch this film.

Last edited by XZeRo3003; 26-06-2004 at 15:03. Reason: typos
XZeRo3003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2004, 10:29   #220
housin7

Fave Players: Bierhoff+Sheva
housin7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goirre
Well, over the last month and a half I watched many movies.... (in no special order):

Van Helsing
Riddick
Around the World in 80 days
Dodgeball
The Terminal
Shrek 2
Harry Potter 3
The Day After Tomorrow
Man on Fire
Troy

ummm, what can I say about them. I liked "Van Helsing", I didn't expect much from it and I actually found it interesting, so I wasn't dissapointed at all...not the greatest movie but no a bad one either. "Riddick" on the other hand, it wasn't as good as I expected it to be, not that it was a waste of my time to watch it, but it wasn't THAT good (and I was expecting it to be THAT good). Among those 2 I think I liked "Van Helsing" better.

"Around the World in 80 days" was...kinda funny...but that was about it. On the other hand "Dodgeball"...now that was a FUNNY movie, I really laughed while watching it...good stuff. As for "The Terminal", it had its really funny moments, but it was kinda slow at some points, but since I was expecting it to be like that, then I wasn't dissapointed or anything like that, I actually liked it. From these 3 movie I liked "Dodgeball" the best (stupid and dumb sometimes, but funny).

Ok, what else?? "Shrek 2"...now that was real fun to watch. I REALLY liked it. I actually liked it more than the first one, and that is a lot to say. Definitely a 'must see' movie. "Harry Potter 3"...well, honestly I went to watch this movie out of curiousity. I didn't read any of the books, neither I watched the first 2 <A TITLE="Click for more information about movies" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||movies|AA1VDw">movies</A>, so I didn't know what to expect from this movie at all. So I watched it...and well...it was interesting, kinda. I mean, by the end of the movie I was confused, some things I didn't understand, but then again, I guess that's normal for a non Potter fan. All in all I liked the movie, or at least most of it. I know a lot of people like to compare it to "The Lord of the Rings", but for me they are different movies targeted to different audiences...and well, while I consider LOTR to be majestic and an amazing movie, I consider Harry Potter to be entertaining. I might have to watch the first 2 movies in order to understand the whole thing better, especially since there are 4 more HP movies coming in the future....

"The Day After Tomorrow", now that is a movie I was really looking forward too. The special effects were great, but overall the movie wasn't as good as I expected it to be. So I will say it was a good movie and nothing more. "Man on Fire" on the other hand, I went to see it without many expectations but I really liked what I saw. Probably not among my favorites but still a great movie. And finally "Troy"....I was looking forward to see that movie for a long time, it was a good movie, very good some might say, but it wasn't as good as many expected it to be, I think it was hyped too much. They could have made of it an excellent movie but they decided to keep it simpler. I read the book and so I know they missed many things, especially the gods and all that stuff....but I won't complain much, it still was a movie worth watching.

Now there are more movies coming these next weeks, so soon I will be watching King Arthur, Spiderman 2, I Robot, Farenheit 9/11 among others. I am really looking forward to "King Arthur". Also looking forward to "Alien -vs- Predator", but I am not sure when is that one coming out....
Hi Goirre, I am also looking forward to watch Spiderman 2 and King Arthur. For the past 2 months I had been watching 20+ movies, either through renting or watched it in the cinemas.

I agreed that "The Day After Tomorrow" is somehow disappointing, in fact, its a plain, predictable movie.. Liked "Troy" as well, although many of my friends mentioned that it's over-hyped. Didn't bother to watch Harry Potter and LOTR though..
Old 29-06-2004, 08:34   #221
Goirre

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
hey Housin, let me tell you, you should bother to watch LOTR ...anyway, this weekend I saw Fahrenheit 9/11 and well....I will just say it gives you a lot to think about. Next weekend I'll be watching Spiderman 2 and the week after that King Arthur and Anchorman...then comes I Robot and more...great month ahead

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!

Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2004, 12:13   #222
Huiying

Just came home from watching spideman 2.. (finally a chance to use this smilie!!!)
and well... personally i think its so much better than the first one..
some corny parts.. but overall great way to spend 2+ hrs of ur time..
so if u have the time.. go catch it!!!
Old 29-06-2004, 22:45   #223
begodude

help..... i can't get new movies here... its so far from civilazation...
Old 05-07-2004, 01:53   #224
begodude

I just watch LOTR the return of the kings last night on dvd.. woow... i like the war part... its so incredible....
Old 19-07-2004, 18:50   #225
Sandra

Fave Players: Sandro Nesta
Sandra will become famous soon enoughSandra will become famous soon enough
I saw one of the best movies, but yet the most terribly scary and horrible and ugly of all
Irreversible with Monica Bellucci... watch it, but it's not pretty, i warn you. Don't just watch the raping scene, coz you are also missing out alot by not seeing the movie. I think you should watch it if you think you're strong, coz you have to be strong when you watch it
ve lo faccio sapere
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote