AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 23-03-2004, 16:40   #76
Henrik

Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Baresi
Damn everybody, what the hell does Tommasson have to do to start!!!! Score 500000 goals in one game, seriously, he's been playing terrificly and not letting him start is just wrong
That post was far to serious to qualify for this thread Bare-Assi.
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2004, 17:17   #77
ForzA

ForzA
Except that Tommasson is a misspell
Old 23-03-2004, 17:59   #78
Billy_Montreal

Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Henrik
That post was far to serious to qualify for this thread Bare-Assi.
No but the "fell-on-my-ass" funny thing about his post is that I think HE really believed this was a serious conversation about Inzaghi

Think about it

Last edited by AcMilan_Montreal; 23-03-2004 at 23:10.
Billy_Montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 06:50   #79
jure3105

Fave Players: Gattuso
jure3105
Guys, have you seen the Milan-Deportivo game? Great team work!
Maybe the best Milan in the past ten years!

But who was once again the worst player in the Milan squad? Inzaghi!

He WAS one of the best striker in Italy but now he is lost in space. I'm sorry but, my opinion is that is time to change him!

Forza Gattuso!
Forza Milan!
jure3105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 06:54   #80
Lombardia

Fave Players: sheva robert ballack boban
Lombardia is on a distinguished road
yeah i think paolo inzaghi needs to replace him.

jure man good to have you back

we've missed you
Lombardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 07:02   #81
Henrik

Quote:
Originally posted by jure3105
Guys, have you seen the Milan-Deportivo game? Great team work!
Maybe the best Milan in the past ten years!

But who was once again the worst player in the Milan squad? Inzaghi!

He WAS one of the best striker in Italy but now he is lost in space. I'm sorry but, my opinion is that is time to change him!

Forza Gattuso!
Forza Milan!
Seriously (for a change) I agree with you that Inzaghi stank like a skunk against Deportivo. He had at least 3 clear scoring opportunities last night that he would have scored on last season.

Having said that, his movements are still right and I am confident that he can contribute to the team in the near future.
Old 24-03-2004, 07:23   #82
makkko

Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka,Sao Paolo,Nesta
makkko
best thread in our forum ... i dont recall i ever read such a hilarious thread......

SFORZA Millwall...
makkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 07:57   #83
Stezagud

Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Seriously (for a change) I agree with you that Inzaghi stank like a skunk against Deportivo. He had at least 3 clear scoring opportunities last night that he would have scored on last season.

Having said that, his movements are still right and I am confident that he can contribute to the team in the near future.
the amount of wrong offsides that went against him cant have helped his game at all though. To his credit he kept making the runs, even if they were ultimately to no avail. On another day he'd have scored a hattrick and we would all hail him king of Europe

The only issue with Inzaghi is that long term he will lose his initial burst of pace that gets him into many dangerous positions. There are many threads already suggesting alternative strikers so i wont turn this thread into one. I would point out though that its no coincidence that Kaka has scored so much from his deeper role as Pippo's runs create plenty of space for him. Anyone coming in would ideally have to be as good as Inzaghi for movement if we are to get the best from Kaka.
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 08:19   #84
Henrik

Quote:
Originally posted by Stezagud
The only issue with Inzaghi is that long term he will lose his initial burst of pace that gets him into many dangerous positions.
Excellent, then he wouldn't run offside all the time
Old 24-03-2004, 10:09   #85
Billy_Montreal

Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
I will take a stand here...I didn't think STANK, STUNK or as Jure would say: STOONKED !\|/\!/

Seriously, for a striker to fail is for him not to be part of the game..to be totally useless...no threats to the opposition..never in a dangerous position and be almost unmarked towards the end. (See Di Vaio )
Pippo made the defenders "Kaka" in their pants from his hair line offsides (some badly called) to constantly testing the Defenders reflex and having the goalie to have ONE more person to worry about. I think he created and in the overall scheme of things allowed Kaka and Sheva more room. Yes the finishing was off..but to say he stunk ..come on!
Old 24-03-2004, 11:09   #86
Sandra

Fave Players: Sandro Nesta
Sandra will become famous soon enoughSandra will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Henrik
You've got a bun in the oven Sandra?

Oh well, eventually i will
ve lo faccio sapere
Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 13:29   #87
MissNita_05

Quote:
Originally posted by Baresi
Damn everybody, what the hell does Tommasson have to do to start!!!! Score 500000 goals in one game, seriously, he's been playing terrificly and not letting him start is just wrong

haha I must be the only person that found the idea of Tommasson being a regular in the starting line-up funny. Inzaghi still is one of the best strikers in the world, Larsoon even named pippo as number one in his top 10 strikers.(or should I say Paolo Inzaghi and Jon dahl crappa-son)

a striker doesnt need to score every game to be good but his moving and passing was good last night and the fans still love him.
Old 24-03-2004, 13:58   #88
argo

Fave Players: Andriy Shevchenko, Eric Cantona
argo is on a distinguished road
Super Pippo

Pippo is still one of the best striker is Europe. He's got so many things in progress since moved from Juve.
Along with Sheva, he becomes sharper and more stylish (completely different than his performance in black-white jersey).
Most deffender player doesn't like Pippo's style, that's why Milan needs him to destroy the deffensive wall.

As a major team in Italy and Europe, Milan will face a tight schedule every season. Sheva+Pippo wouldn't be enough. Recently, Tomasson has done a magnificent performance. Ancelotti knows how to manaje his squad. There will be no player to be kicked out from team.

I'm quite sure that Pippo will spend his career in Milan until he retires.

Smoke and Fly!!!

argo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2004, 14:11   #89
Stezagud

Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Excellent, then he wouldn't run offside all the time
yeah, i suppose in a way Pippo will benefit from the aging process. He'll still be running offside for a while though, perhaps he should wear heavier boots to slow him down a bit

Quote:
Pippo made the defenders "Kaka" in their pants from his hair line offsides (some badly called) to constantly testing the Defenders reflex and having the goalie to have ONE more person to worry about
Its only just struck me but the guy making all the terrible decisions against Inzaghi was the same guy who effectively put Utd out with that terrible decision against Scholes

I can understand EUFA want all nations to be represented by referee's and linesmen but there are standards to be maintained. The decisions werent too costly to Milan yesterday but if it had been a closer game then that linesman could have seriously harmed the chances of progressing...
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2004, 06:59   #90
Henrik

this thread goes through cool moodswings, from funny to serious to bizarre. It's got a life of its own.

In other news Real Mad-Ride beat Moon-Apu, while Arse-Anal managed a draw away to Hell-skies. Arse-Anals coach, Ass-Eating Swinger was happy with the result and hoped to be able to qualify to the semi-finals through a good performance home at High-Doobie.

Moon-Apu coach, Didelididely DeChampagne was not too disappointed about his teams 4-2 defeat, considering that they didn't play fotball.

Defending champions AC Million is trying to sign hyped mystery striker Paulo Inzaghi, but are having trouble finding him