AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Transfers

Notices

Old 15-03-2004, 10:47   #1
jure3105

Fave Players: Gattuso
jure3105
Paolo Inzaghi-out of the squad

I think that recent played games of Inzaghi are not on his usuall level. The last game against Juve was a disaster for Inzaghi. Not only that he was all the time in offside but he had the miss of a lifetime. My suggestion is that he should be replaced with somebody else, maybe Tommasson! He no longer diserve to be in a first squad team!
jure3105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2004, 10:52   #2
Helena

Fave Players: AC MILAN
Helena is on a distinguished road
You mean Pippo Inzaghi, right?!

He has been injured a few times this season, maybe that is why he isnīt at his best right now. He still deserves to be in the squad.
Old 15-03-2004, 10:57   #3
Henrik

Henrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Helena

He has been injured a few times this season, maybe that is why he isnīt at his best right now. He still deserves to be in the squad.
No, he means Paulo Inzaghi, Pippos evil twin brother
Surely he does not want to sell Super-Pippo
Henrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2004, 11:04   #4
jure3105

Fave Players: Gattuso
jure3105
Quote:
Originally posted by Helena

That's right, he has been injured but the problem is not in his condition. The problem is in his mentality. I don't like his style of playing. His only quallity is to diserve a pennalty kick. I'm sorry, but Milan needs to buy a decent striker to play with Seva!
jure3105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2004, 11:06   #5
Helena

Fave Players: AC MILAN
Helena is on a distinguished road
What??

He is a killer inside the box, and he even helps out in the deffense.
Old 15-03-2004, 11:19   #6
Laudrup

Laudrup is on a distinguished road
Re: Paolo Inzaghi-out of the squad

Quote:
Originally posted by jure3105
I think that recent played games of Inzaghi are not on his usuall level. The last game against Juve was a disaster for Inzaghi. Not only that he was all the time in offside but he had the miss of a lifetime. My suggestion is that he should be replaced with somebody else, maybe Tommasson! He no longer diserve to be in a first squad team!

I think the title of the thread says it all.
Laudrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2004, 11:23   #7
Billy_Montreal

Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
Well sorry but I disagree totally...not scoring does not mean he is not doing his job....the last game (last Sunday) he was the man of the match ... he has scored in two of the three last matches.
Besides, while Don Paul Tomasson has played well as a reserve there is no guarantee he will be as effective and effective as Peter Inzaghi. Andrew Shevchenko seems to finally be comfortable playing with Pasquale Inzaghi. KoKo also seems to be good support. Anyways, the man of the match certainly was Claudio Seedorf
Old 15-03-2004, 11:41   #8
SonOfBerlusconi

Quote:
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal
Well sorry but I disagree totally...not scoring does not mean he is not doing his job....the last game (last Sunday) he was the man of the match ... he has scored in two of the three last matches.
Besides, while Don Paul Tomasson has played well as a reserve there is no guarantee he will be as effective and effective as Peter Inzaghi. Andrew Shevchenko seems to finally be comfortable playing with Pasquale Inzaghi. KoKo also seems to be good support. Anyways, the man of the match certainly was Claudio Seedorf
LOL! post of the day from AcInter_Montreal
Old 15-03-2004, 11:59   #9
Billy_Montreal

cheers SonofMoratti!!!
Old 15-03-2004, 12:14   #10
Goirre

Fave Players: Paolo Maldini-Franco Baresi-Billy Costacurta
Goirre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by AcMilan_Montreal

Pippo is one of our main weapons for these last games of the season

!!!FORZA PIPPO!!!!

!!!VIVA EL BOLIVAR CARAJO!!!

Serie A Prediction League 2002/2003 Champion
Serie A Prediction League 2003/2004 Champion
Goirre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2004, 12:42   #11
Josh

Fave Players: Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Adrian Mutu
Josh is on a distinguished road
Inzaghi is an experienced goalscorer and a "hunter". Although not everyone likes his style, he wins games for his team.

After injuries, he is just coming into his better form, as evidenced by his recent goals.

I agree with Goirre that he is one of the most potent weapons we have at the end of this season. He will still score for us in the CL and Serie A.

To "dismiss" him from the squad is nonsense.
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2004, 13:31   #12
MilanDYNAMOVICH

Fave Players: Sheva, Raul Favorite Poster: Jure3105
MilanDYNAMOVICH
No disagree with you, AcMilan_Montreal.

- Carl Seedorf was just too lucky to score those goals;
- Alexei Sevchenko is too selfish, he didn't pass to Pedro Inzaghi. Surely, get him out of the team!!!
- and KAKA Kaladze was just invisible yesterday. He definetely should play on his usual position - as a left back, why does he try to be a playmaker?

I sound a bit repetitious, but, damn, it's just a great thread!!!
Old 15-03-2004, 13:52   #13
mihan

mihan is on a distinguished road
STRONGLY DISAGREE!!!

Talking about the game against Juve, Pippo has done a great job for the whole team, though missed an open goal. I wonder why all the stoopid media gave him 5 or 5.5. Juve was pushing hard with much poccesion, he worked as a lone striker up front, Juve pushed all their defense line to trap him offside, whenever he's offside, the space behind the defense remained for Sheva and Kaka to rush. I honor the sacrafice Pippo made in the game.

On the other hand, Nedved was a so selfish guy, made so many long range attempts without supporting Di Vaio. In the last ten games Nedved did score once, but out of 40 ATTEMPTS!
mihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2004, 14:18   #14
harlor

Pippo made two goals in this week (Genua and Praha) and it would be very unfair to take him out the team, only because he didn`t score in a match. He is also only a human being and can make a mistake. Also other famous strikers sometimes miss infront the goal chances. And he needs our confidence. Only so he can find again to his best form.
Old 15-03-2004, 14:26   #15
Billy_Montreal

Peakaboo Inzaghi was unlucky not to bury Gianluigi Bufoon when the dribbled past both defenders and the keeper. He was off balance and did not seal it. however, it could have been worse: had it been a pass all open in front it would be much more embarrasing but given he did all the work himself its not as bad.
In the Samba-doria game he really Pappa Inzaghi pushed to the very end of the match and got the top ratings from the Gazzetta and Corriere. Against Sparta he also came out like a lion.
Milan has been patient with the likes of Manuel Ri-cotta, Andy Pirlouette and even Arthur Shevchenko to some extent .. Pipi Inzaghi has done so much for this squad I think he has earned our respect and patience.

and remember

Forza MILON!

Yours truly,

Bobby (FCMilon_Toronto)