AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Italian Football

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2005, 22:29   #1
sehnsucht79
Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
Stats: Salaries in Serie A

Top Serie A annual salaries (coaches included)...

1. Totti - 5.8MM Euros
2. Buffon - 5MM
- Del Piero
- Nedved
- Thuram
- Trezeguet
- Vieira
8. Shevchenko - 4.7MM
9. Rui Costa - 4.6MM
10. F. Cannavaro - 4.5MM
- Emerson
- Adriano
- Nesta
- Pippo Inzaghi
15. Kaka - 4MM
- Maldini
- Roberto Mancini
- Samuel
- Veron
20. Montella - 3.8MM
- Recoba
22. Fabio Capello - 3.5MM
- Figo
- Pirlo
- Seedorf
- Stam
- Toldo
- Vieri
29. Cassano - 3.2MM
- Gilardino
31. Kaladze - 3MM
32. Carlo Ancelotti - 2.8MM
- Dida
- Ibrahimovic

Some other stats:
average annual salaries per societa:

1. Juventus - 3.317MM Euros
2. Milan - 2.978MM
3. Inter - 2.542MM
4. Roma - 2.147MM
5. Parma (!) - 1.400MM
6. Fiorentina - 1.289MM
7. Lazio - 1.250MM
8. Sampdoria - 1.200MM
- Siena
10. Palermo - 1.050MM

Number of players earning over 1MM Euros

1. Milan - 23
2. Inter - 19
3. Juve - 18
4. Roma - 15
5. Fiorentina - 9
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 03:22   #2
MilanPerSempre
Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kakŕ
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Wow, thx! This are very interesting stats!
Now I understand why Rui Costa doesn't want to leave Milan....
And also Vieri still earns 3,5MM
MilanPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 23:31   #3
Milan3869
Registered User
 
Milan3869's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Los Angeles!!!
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Massaro, Sheva, Boban
Milan3869 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Milan3869
yeah, rui costa makes more than 4 million and sits on the bench. you think maybe with that kind of money we can a younger better defender. 23 players make over million for milan?!?
Milan3869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2005, 13:02   #4
Gio-mania
Registered User
 
Gio-mania's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Fave Players: Kaká, Ringhio, Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi etc
Gio-mania is on a distinguished road
vieri and rui are over payed......... both are benched.
that money could definetly be used more wisely.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Gio-mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2005, 13:22   #5
Angel_Cic
Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
i thought maldini would be making more?
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2005, 14:02   #6
SANT
Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SANT
Maldini's contract is done differently... he signs it blank, no negotiation... he'd never leave... then the societa', knowing his value, and showing their appreciation, would compensate $$$...
this was explained by Ariedo Braida in an interview...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2005, 19:11   #7
Roger Nolli
Registered User
 
Roger Nolli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
Fave Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, R. Olveira & Gattuso
Roger Nolli is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Roger Nolli Send a message via MSN to Roger Nolli
Hmm... Now I know the women who marry with the ugly players...
huAEuAuaeuhauhauhaehah
__________________
"Se houver uma camisa branca e preta pendurada num varal durante uma tempestade, o atleticano torce contra o vento."

Milan - one team, one passion.
Roger Nolli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2005, 19:24   #8
MilanPerSempre
Registered User
 
MilanPerSempre's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Kakŕ
MilanPerSempre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Nolli
Hmm... Now I know the women who marry with the ugly players...
huAEuAuaeuhauhauhaehah
MilanPerSempre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2005, 17:37   #9
Mehdi
Registered User
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Mehdi is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the source for these figures?
Mehdi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2006, 13:51   #10
Kaka1899
Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakŕ, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Kaka1899
have u noticed that all of th payers that are number two are JUVE players thats how they probobly keep all of there good players
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2006, 00:51   #11
mk18
BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
i think inzaghi and vieri are both over payed... same with rui but u cant blame him really!

vieri left, rui would probably cut down his salary to play while inzaghi im not sure why he gets all that money for??
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2006, 22:21   #12
Flamy
Registered User
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Portugal
Fave Players: only players who can dignify AC Milan
Flamy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsucht79
Top Serie A annual salaries (coaches included)...

1. Totti - 5.8MM Euros
2. Buffon - 5MM
- Del Piero
- Nedved
- Thuram
- Trezeguet
- Vieira
8. Shevchenko - 4.7MM
9. Rui Costa - 4.6MM
10. F. Cannavaro - 4.5MM
- Emerson
- Adriano
- Nesta
- Pippo Inzaghi
15. Kaka - 4MM
- Maldini
- Roberto Mancini
- Samuel
- Veron
20. Montella - 3.8MM
- Recoba
22. Fabio Capello - 3.5MM
- Figo
- Pirlo
- Seedorf
- Stam
- Toldo
- Vieri
29. Cassano - 3.2MM
- Gilardino
31. Kaladze - 3MM
32. Carlo Ancelotti - 2.8MM
- Dida
- Ibrahimovic

Some other stats:
average annual salaries per societa:

1. Juventus - 3.317MM Euros
2. Milan - 2.978MM
3. Inter - 2.542MM
4. Roma - 2.147MM
5. Parma (!) - 1.400MM
6. Fiorentina - 1.289MM
7. Lazio - 1.250MM
8. Sampdoria - 1.200MM
- Siena
10. Palermo - 1.050MM

Number of players earning over 1MM Euros

1. Milan - 23
2. Inter - 19
3. Juve - 18
4. Roma - 15
5. Fiorentina - 9

if this is true (and i believe it is) we can see how bad is the management of mr galliani.
- rui costa (4.6 M)
- inzaghi (4.5 M)
Total= 9,1 M

to spend this money per year with 2 bench players something is wrong.
they are good players but no way for this wages!!

think about he money we could save
Flamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 05:51   #13
kris
Jedi Master
 
kris's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 1999
Location: Viking land
Fave Players: Past, present and future Milan players
kris is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamy
if this is true (and i believe it is) we can see how bad is the management of mr galliani.
- rui costa (4.6 M)
- inzaghi (4.5 M)
Total= 9,1 M

to spend this money per year with 2 bench players something is wrong.
they are good players but no way for this wages!!

think about he money we could save
The thing is that those wages where put on for starters. We didn't buy them as bench players. Now the only stupid thing here would be that we extended the contract of Inzaghi on the same wages he had.
__________________
If you are woman, PM me.
kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 08:32   #14
Kui
Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
The thing is that those wages where put on for starters. We didn't buy them as bench players. Now the only stupid thing here would be that we extended the contract of Inzaghi on the same wages he had.
THANKYOU! I cant believe the ignorance of some here concerning Galliani. They go reaching too far and end up looking stupid... especially when they know nothing about any contracts specifics. In good fashon Jedi Master, you clarified it to the rookie. Kudos to you.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2006, 20:17   #15
Roger Nolli
Registered User
 
Roger Nolli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
Fave Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, R. Olveira & Gattuso
Roger Nolli is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Roger Nolli Send a message via MSN to Roger Nolli
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk18
i think inzaghi and vieri are both over payed... same with rui but u cant blame him really!

vieri left, rui would probably cut down his salary to play while inzaghi im not sure why he gets all that money for??
Every players are over payed!!! I wouldn't spend so much euros in one year! huAHhuaehuaehuaEHUaehuaeh
__________________
"Se houver uma camisa branca e preta pendurada num varal durante uma tempestade, o atleticano torce contra o vento."

Milan - one team, one passion.
Roger Nolli is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.