AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Primavera players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:MILANO - Queste le formazioni ufficiali tra poco in campo a Monterotondo (Grosseto) per Milan-Cagliari:

MILAN: Livieri; Malberti, Mondonico, Bordi, Llamas, Gamarra, Mastalli, Zanellato, Careccia, Crociata, Casiraghi. A disposizione: Cancelli, Turano, Spinelli, Bianchimano, Maldini, Hadziosmanovic, Hamadi, Agnero, Zucchetti, Piacentini, Iudica, La Ferrara. Allenatore: Cristian Brocchi.

CAGLIARI: Montaperto, Granara, Bernardi, Arca, Manca, Pennington, Colombatto, Scanu, Murgia, Arras, Cortesi. A disposizione: Galizia, Volteggi, Popiela, Biancu, Perez, Sarritzu, Cadili, Vispo, Piras, Taccori. Allenatore: Massimiliano Canzi.

We lost this match 0-2. I'll post highlights when they are available. Our next match is on Sunday against Ujana.
We signed Casiraghi with a lot of fanfare but since then I haven't heard much about him online.
I've heard bits and pieces, not as much as guys like Mastour, Locatelli and De Santis etc, but enough to take note
What's the deal with Mastour? It's clear he's not where we were hoping he'd be at this point, but has anyone seen anything? Read anything? Heard anything? Apart from the one cameo appearance for Malaga he's gone completely off the map.

I think everyone would agree that the kid is technically very capable for his age. So what is the problem? Is it workrate? Attitude? Physicality?

It's weird how we discarted of him, because even if he turned out to be a Bonaventura level player, that'd still be great for us. I wonder if the kid got messed up in the head and he (added to his sponsorship deals and agents) thought he should be playing sooner than he actually should be...
Mastour as far as I can tell hasn't been given any chances at Malaga and is set to return. I'm pretty sure I saw some article the other day where someone at Malaga said he needs to play. Go figure.

The primavera drew their final group game in the Viareggio against Ujana, giving qualification in 2nd place. They were 2-0 up, but lost the lead due to a late penalty.
Highlights from our latest Primavera game against Hellas Verona (before the Viareggio Cup) on March 12. De Santis seems to have a magnet in his head for those corner kicks!  Devilol

Milan vs Juve in the cup next. Here's a couple of articles from Gazzetta on players to watch out for (who who have famous parents):

http://gazzettaworld.gazzetta.it/news/fu...cup-clash/?

http://gazzettaworld.gazzetta.it/news/ma...eggio-cup/?
Quote:Milan: Plizzari; Turano, Mondonico, Bordi, Zucchetti; Mastalli, Gamarra, El Hilali; Crociata; Casiraghi, Cutrone. A disposizione: Livieri, Cancelli, Piacentini, Spinelli, Careccia, Bianchimano, Maldini, Malberti, Llamas, Hadziosmanovic, Hamadi, Zanellato, Iudica, La Ferrara.

Juventus: Del Favero; Zappa, Blanco Moreno, Macek, Pozzebon, Clemenza, Vadalà, Bove, Lirola Kosok, Cassata, Parodi. A disposizione: Vitali, Eleuteri, Coccolo, Severin, Toure, Moudoumbnou Didiba, Di Massimo, Morselli, Dieye, Tamba M'Pinda, Consol.

Both sides ended up missing key players for this match. I just checked the result..and we got smashed 4-0. Hopefully there are some highlights soon.
yeah, not the best result. Brocchi said Juve's physical dominance was a key difference. If true, it's something we've had the odd issue in over recent years (bear in mind we often use younger players than other teams), which in itself shouldn't be a big concern to us as these are kids still maturing.
From 16-18 there are huge physical differences, from 18-21/22 there are massive differences. Those are years where every single year can make a huge difference. I'm not worried necessarily about these kind of results, I more so look at single players and how they are improving or if they'll be first team quality instead of the collective, it's indecisive sometimes.