AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: Primavera players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-22-2012, 08:30 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]You mean Valoti? He was promoted to the first team this season (2011/2012), players who are listed in the Milan first team players.

He was said as hot prospect but not like Verratti or Shaarawy who both played games in Serie B before moving to Serie A club. Valoti didn't feature in Serie B IIRC.

Yep, thanks for the info. Imo although compare with previous years, those kids are getting more chances in senior games, I think its still very limited. even in the event when we had so many players out, we just did not see any of them. or are they just not good enough?HuhConfused:

btw, is Calvano also one of the prospects too?if not mistaken..
That's true that the kids got very limited chance from Allegri this season. Allegri should play more youngsters in the Coppa and give them chance when the first team players are out or not ready for the game. At least Allegri played Desciglio in Serie A from first minute in the last games and hopefully he will be ready to take sub role next season with Milan (with chance to take an LB spot or give strong signal to Abate that he could replace him when Abate is under form). Too bad, I read that Ganz didn't show something special to make Allegri trust him and use him in Serie A.

Calvano is also our hot prospect. He took a part in the first team training last season in Allegri's first year and IIRC he was on the bench in Serie A but got no chance to play. IMO this ended Season should actually his season to make debut and get some games especially we lacked of midfielders due to injury but fortunately Calvano was injured for a couple months at the beginning of the season and got injured recently. So, it is hard for him to get chance from Allegri.

Next season I would like to see also Kingsley Boateng get some games along with Desole whom I heard a talent in fullback position. The chance for the fullback position is still pretty big for our youngsters seeing we have only Abate as our best fullback.
I really miss Kingsley Boateng. He is the most talented youngster we have, IMO.
Me too. Too bad he got injured at the beginning of the season and had to stay out from field for a long time. I was sure he would get games under Allegri if he was fit from the beginning of the season.
(05-22-2012, 07:33 PM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]That's true that the kids got very limited chance from Allegri this season. Allegri should play more youngsters in the Coppa and give them chance when the first team players are out or not ready for the game. At least Allegri played Desciglio in Serie A from first minute in the last games and hopefully he will be ready to take sub role next season with Milan (with chance to take an LB spot or give strong signal to Abate that he could replace him when Abate is under form). Too bad, I read that Ganz didn't show something special to make Allegri trust him and use him in Serie A.

Calvano is also our hot prospect. He took a part in the first team training last season in Allegri's first year and IIRC he was on the bench in Serie A but got no chance to play. IMO this ended Season should actually his season to make debut and get some games especially we lacked of midfielders due to injury but fortunately Calvano was injured for a couple months at the beginning of the season and got injured recently. So, it is hard for him to get chance from Allegri.

Next season I would like to see also Kingsley Boateng get some games along with Desole whom I heard a talent in fullback position. The chance for the fullback position is still pretty big for our youngsters seeing we have only Abate as our best fullback.

Thanks for the info Om, I knew you have so much concerns & passions for those kids Sagrin
----

OOT: How is Merda doing in Indonesia (Jakarta) ? Pls send my regards to their captain Smile LOL
(05-24-2012, 03:13 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-22-2012, 07:33 PM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]That's true that the kids got very limited chance from Allegri this season. Allegri should play more youngsters in the Coppa and give them chance when the first team players are out or not ready for the game. At least Allegri played Desciglio in Serie A from first minute in the last games and hopefully he will be ready to take sub role next season with Milan (with chance to take an LB spot or give strong signal to Abate that he could replace him when Abate is under form). Too bad, I read that Ganz didn't show something special to make Allegri trust him and use him in Serie A.

Thanks for the info Om, I knew you have so much concerns & passions for those kids Sagrin
----

OOT: How is Merda doing in Indonesia (Jakarta) ? Pls send my regards to their captain Smile LOL

Unlike when AC Milan Glories came for a match with our National All-Stars; this time I won't have a hard time in choosing which team to support Sagrin
(05-24-2012, 03:24 AM)ZvonimirBoban Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2012, 03:13 AM)edysim Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the info Om, I knew you have so much concerns & passions for those kids Sagrin
----

Unlike when AC Milan Glories came for a match with our National All-Stars; this time I won't have a hard time in choosing which team to support Sagrin

Im wondering when Milan would come to play a game or two in Jkt though, surely Gelora Bung Karno field is no worse than San Siro SagrinDevilol
Any link to watch the Milan - Juventus game right now ??
Milan beat Juve 2-0 and gets through to the semi-final against Inter
goals from Ganz & Valoti

Great result...i wish i could have seen the match
I missed the match too, there was link actually for streaming.

Here is the highlights of the goals, the link I got from other Milan fans forum, so credit to who posted it on that forum.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/ac-...rterfinal/