AC Milan Forums - Unofficial

Full Version: General Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-08-2011, 12:51 AM)Siregar Wrote: [ -> ]I have some problem (I am also Asian) and I heard that my native language (Indonesian) have some similar stuffs (like no tenses) like in Chinese which make harder for us to learn other language. In my native language the verbs remain the same, either used for 1st person, 2nd or 3rd person and also for past and future time. Like "I do, he does, I did, he has done". Wtf was that! Angry Sagrin

(06-08-2011, 12:54 AM)xudong Wrote: [ -> ]same in Chinese. it is all the same.

also, "he" "she" and "it" in Chinese all sound exactly the same too, even though they write differently. that drives a lot of foreigners (who want to learn Chinese) crazy. Big Grin

Same in Vietnamese. Big Grin

However, in Vietnamese there are many words for 1st, 2nd and 3rd person according to the mutual respect, relative, age difference and dialect. Foreigners can choose some most frequently used ones, but it is a pain to translate from other languages.
(06-08-2011, 01:15 AM)theaxeofpain Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks xudong for reminding me of that video. Funny as hell. Big Grin

pleasure, my friend. I just hope that it wouldn't offend any of our Italian friends. Wink
Many Italian speak English like that though. Tongue
Thank xudong, that video is timeless Big Grin
Speaking of language, take a look at this guy. Devilstupito

(06-08-2011, 02:28 PM)theaxeofpain Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of language, take a look at this guy. Devilstupito

I only understand the first English part, but somehow I don't envy him a bit! Big Grin
I don't envy him too, but 16 languages is A LOT! I "only" know 3 languages and it seems a lot to me. Big Grin
speaking of languages anybody know if Geotav posts still? not seen him around for a while.
Haven't seen him around much lately. Huh
i was gonna ask him if he knows how to speak Verlan.